• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon DP anime to air MARCH 10!

starterlover1

Emperor Coordinator
Does anyone ever think of, you know, spreading stuff out these days?

What's with the greatness of getting to Diamond and Pearl so early? For one, you have basically skipped the only, pretty much semi-good arc in all of Pokemon with Kanto and now you are going into something that'll be promoted for a month or two for the new game and then you'll go to re-runs.

Like I said, the reruns are going to be highly boring to get through; I know that. I just want to see the starters, and then I will be fine. I personally would like for it to be spread out, but I have no control over these things.

Shikamaru Nara

Follow Your Wave...
I believe that's straight-up bull.

Red Ryu

Just a note, BF dub started on September 8th, 2006. I personally think that being half a year behind isn't so bad of an idea at all, granted CN did rush to hell the BF episodes so we were less than that behind. I think half a year isn't reallyu that bad of a pace behind Japan.

Amaranth

Swag
Like I said, the reruns are going to be highly boring to get through; I know that. I just want to see the starters, and then I will be fine. I personally would like for it to be spread out, but I have no control over these things.

xD Ill Flame You For This later =P

Thats Good We May Get It Soon * Yays *

~ James

-Starly-

Brain Damage
No, it'll just made Rerun Hell even longer. PUSA won't probably give DP 6 and so on to CN until September. It's CN's fault for being a ratings w***e and rushing through it. It will also be their fault if their ratings drop when they air reruns.

npdargy312

Master Coordinator
I wish it was but i just found out on pocketmonsters.com that it isn't...

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Dogasu, can you alter the title of this thread? Some people may see the title and assume D/P has started already in the U.S.

npdargy312

Master Coordinator
its going 2 air in the summer...

Ancax

They should air the whole series in reruns instead of just BF. The older episodes are very hard to come by these days on TV. They already showed the reruns of ALL of BF inorder while new episodes were still airing.

The Smart One

Ur ****ing Done Son
Pokemon D/P is NOT going to air until early summer

Cartoon Network has now started dubbing the episodes

Blue Latios