• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon DP Animie

m190049

Local psychopath
I read a magazine a while ago, and apparently, there was an interview with Pokemon USA in it! In the Interview, they stated that the Diamond and Pearl series is going to start in
June 4th 2007
I know alot of you guys are probubly syaing "WHAT!?!?!?!" right now, cause that is a freakishly long time, but it is true. Sorry guys.

DreamFiend_633

Because that is season 10 airing in June and that is confirmed. But on March 10th they play the last 5 episodes of Season 9 which are also part of Diamond and Pearl. Get it?

m190049

Local psychopath
Because that is season 10 airing in June and that is confirmed. But on March 10th they play the last 5 episodes of Season 9 which are also part of Diamond and Pearl. Get it?

"Home is where the start is!" is the last episode of the Battle Frontier series...

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
"Home is where the start is!" is the last episode of the Battle Frontier series...
It's the last part of the Battle Frontier SAGA, but the SEASON itself extends another 5 episodes. Whether or not those 5 episodes are held off for a while remains up in the air, however.

Also, what is this magazine, and when was it published?

DreamFiend_633

Some one else said that it would premiere in June too the Logo thread so it has to be true. Maybe they are going to play 5 episodes a week to start.

DaMike52

Banned
It's the last part of the Battle Frontier SAGA, but the SEASON itself extends another 5 episodes. Whether or not those 5 episodes are held off for a while remains up in the air, however.

Even of they are part of the 9th season they are oriented with the D/P series which is how we normally differentiate between seasons.

S.Suikun

Even of they are part of the 9th season they are oriented with the D/P series which is how we normally differentiate between seasons.
No, that's how we differentiate between SAGAS. For example, when we refer to "Season 6", we're talking about from "Address Unown" to "Watt's With Wattson", which spans both Johto and Hoenn.

CharizardMaster

Belgian Waffles!!!
Yes it is, I guess D/P will keep us busy until it airs.

C.J. Ray

I wanted Shaymin! :(
Bad news, guys. I read on Pokemon Elite 2000's page that Cartoon Network changed their schedule - March 10 will air two reruns, and the slot where the new episode was scheduled to air will re-run "Fear Factor Phony!" instead. It looks like that they are going to rerun the entire PUSA dub from the beginning, which could explain the June 4 date.

S.Suikun

Yeah, most of us have been repeatedly stating that all over this forum for like over the past week.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Keep in mind that doesn't mean we have to wait for them to re-play the entire season before the new episodes either.

I strongly believe the first 5 eps of D/P will be aired around the time the games come out, and then Season 10 will start a few months later.

Dogasu

Frustrated Elf
Good God, could you people get any more dense??

m190049 said:
I read a magazine a while ago

Best. Reporting. EVER.

Dreamfiend_633 said:
Because that is season 10 airing in June and that is confirmed.

No it's not.

But on March 10th they play the last 5 episodes of Season 9 which are also part of Diamond and Pearl.

Aside from the fact that we know that isn't true ("Fear Factor Phony" is airing on the 10th), there wasn't even a RUMOR that all five of the Season 9 D/P episodes would be airing on one day.

Where the hell are you getting your "information?"

C.J. Ray said:
It looks like that they are going to rerun the entire PUSA dub from the beginning

No it doesn't.

Chris

Old Coot
Yes, I have a feeling either PUSA is not giving CN the episodes, or they are forcing CN not to air them.
What reason would there be to air D/P episodes BEFORE the games or majority of the English names are even released?

Seriously. This is no suprise. There have been shows that have stopped at near end of season, went into reruns or hiatus, and then later return to finish the season to either stop or begin a new season afterwards.

June isn't a bad date. By then, D/P will have sunk into everyone's minds and it will give Japan further progress with the show. Hell, we're actually the closest we've ever been to them in terms of episodes made and released. By June, not only will we finish Season 9, but we'll get to begin Season 10 while Japan progresses further.

But as mentioned, it's not confirmed. So this is all mere speculation on when it actually will start up again. What IS confirmed, however, is that the show will be going into reruns, rather than starting up the D/P episodes of Season 9.

-Starly-

Brain Damage
I don't get why people think we'll get the 5 DP episodes after the AG ones. Just because they're all from Season 9, doesn't mean we'll get them as soon as possible.