• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon DP release on a sunday... WHY?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It affects me because it's a school day the next day. I don't play at lunch because people mock me if I play my ds. They don't care about what game!! rofl. I am looking for 20 hours in the first 5 days of school.

The Thunderbird

Dreams come true
Where I live, Pokemon D/P comes out at the BEGINNING of my spring vaction. I must be pretty lucky then.

Payton64

they release it on Sunday so people won't skip school or work to play it. it works out for me because i have a walmart, best buy, gamecrazy, and an EB within a mile of my church so i'll just pick it up then.

Tytus

Iron Islander
I'm glad it's coming out on Sunday. I can ride the bus to the mall and get it, then play it the rest of the day without worrying about schoolwork.

Dillio_686

Cold-Blooded
Haha,most people get that upcoming Monday off though...Although I won't actually get my game until the middle of the week. :\

Im off that Monday.:D That is a very busy Sunday for me...

1.I get Pearl!
2.Im Native American and my annual Pow-Wow is that weekend.

Sunday sounds good to me!

Rayn

The Shiny Espeon!
I'm religious and can't buy stuff on Sunday. =(

Of course, I live in Idaho and most of the games don't end up being sold until the day after it gets released pretty much everywhere else in the US.

Goldliop

Powerplay Champion
yah... and from what i heard about 30% of stores arent gonna sell it till the day after.
and yes, i pulled that figure out of my butt,

SheWhoLovesPineapples

I'm mad because it's coming out during "Nation Turn off the TV Week", which my stupid parents always force us to "celebrate". WHY!? I mean, we don't do anything for Frozen Food Month, or National Escargot Day, or Autism Pride Day, so why NATIONAL TURN OFF THE TV WEEK!? And THEN they make us turn off not only the TV, but the computer and the GameBoy too... last year I posted something INCREDIBLY embarrassing somewhere and the WHOLE FRIGGIN' WEEK I was just waiting to erase it, and the DAY I do I get a message from someone I greatly admire telling me I was embarrassing myself, and... gaugh!!

legendarypokemonjunkie17

Back in MY day...
I have the entire week after the release off so I can play D and P, I can hardly wait I'm so happy, but I won't come to Serebii for any game facts, I'll buy the gameguide thanks to Joe.

Goldliop

Powerplay Champion
neone know if gamestops are releasing it on saturday night? i havent gotten an email yet.

Azeno

Ninja///Pirate
Just take off monday from school or work.

Leona

YOU JELLY?
Yeah, i was wondering about this myself lol still i wont be getting mine until the 24th

ninja_velmor

the game is coming out sunday, i work at Eb games, we are getting the game on the 19th, but the street date is the 22nd, so we can't sell it til sunday. same thing is going on now with guitar hero 2 for xbox360, we got it a few days ago, but can't sell it til the 3rd

Konosuke

I am Erureido
Its coming out on Sunday because, every other release of pokemon i remember, it came out on a Sunday.

And it doesnt affect me at all....just whether i can get it and play it the rest of the day....

Note to self, request that day off from work that day...

Anonymous Trainer

<-----Facewall
Most Sundays I go through usually end crappy. Something bad just has to happen to me. Watch, when I go try to pick up a copy there's going to be a whole lot of people (children and adults) in the store causing **** over the games. God, don't let me screw up for once.....

Status
Not open for further replies.