• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon DP release on a sunday... WHY?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DSDark

Breeder
It released on a sunday because it is

I pre-ordered mine from Amazon.com. Does that mean mine will come on Saturday or Monday from UPS?

Bro, what Nintendo game ISN'T released on a Sunday? Nintendo releases everything on Sundays, from their consoles to their handhelds to their games.

thorn6066

is it getting realsed on sunday midnight, (when it saturday and its 11:59am and it turns 12am)

BCVM22

is it getting realsed on sunday midnight, (when it saturday and its 11:59am and it turns 12am)

I doubt it. You might find one or two stores that do a midnight launch, but consider that the average purchaser of a Pokémon game probably isn't old enough to drive yet, and this is only a piece of software, not a new system, I very much doubt you'll see widespread midnight launches.

'Fraid you'll have to go to the store when it opens at 9 AM Sunday morning, just like everyone else.

kogawolfman

Alpha Mightyena
It's coming out on Sunday because Nintendo is not afraid of hell.

Just kidding. But I am religious which makes it a problem for it to come out on a Sunday. Of course, I'll probably find a way to get my hands on it that day, anyway. I'm a rebel. :D

Slayer

Life's a Beach.
umm im pretty confused about this one, i understand that certain games release in japan on sundays (dragon quest legally has too), but whats thew point of releasing it on a sunday stateside...
im real confused :(
you would be saying this exact thing except the sundays would be saterdays or tuesdays or what everdays. who cares, all that matters it is coming out on that day!

Darkrai7

<<Awesome~!
you would be saying this exact thing except the sundays would be saterdays or tuesdays or what everdays. who cares, all that matters it is coming out on that day!

LOL, I agree except for the fact that there is no mail on Sundays and if you ordered it online you may get it early or late but a 1 day differnce won't kill you!

Jeraldo

Plays with his wii
I've been thinking on this one for a while. I have no idea why they would make it on a Sunday... usually BIG game titles are released throughout the week or Saturday.

im camping out at gamestop saturday night.

Why didn't you just pre-order it??

Doesn't seem like a problem to me except I have school the next day.
And to the comment about it being after a long break, my spring break ends on the 10th.. : |
And nobody in my school likes pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.