• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon DP Sinnoh League Victors on CITV!

charizardmaster125

Hi everybody, I thought this may deserve its own thread so as of Tuesday 4th January, CITV will be airing Sinnoh League Victors, the final season in the Diamond and Pearl Saga. According to http://uk-tv-guide.com/list/CITV/4+January+2011/ the first episode to be aired will be "Pokémon Ranger: Hetran Rescue Mission". "Regaining the Home Advantage" will air the following Wednesday.

I think the Pokémon Ranger filler is being aired first to promote Pokémon Ranger Guardian Signs on the Nintendo DS then the rest of the season will be shown after that. This is probably the reason why CITV are doing double bills of Galactic Battles over the holidays. Just a side note, on the 3rd of January from 8:30am there will be a double bill of Galactic Battles.

This is quite a surprise as Sinnoh League Victors is nearly finished in the US and given that season's short length I think that the UK is due to catch up to the US again. First I hear that Challenge is coming to Freeview next year and now this, as if my luck couldn't get any better. :)

I'm a very happy "Buneary"! -_-
Sorry for the bad pun!

harryheart

Woop Woop! This is pretty exciting! Now hopefully Disney XD will finish airing the series soon so I can watch the CITV airing! So where abouts are CITV with the Galactic Battles?

charizardmaster125

At the time of writing, we have just seen the Twinleaf Festival filler and by tomorrow (13th December 2010) CITV will air "Where no Togepi has Gone Before". From Monday 20th December to Monday 3rd January, CITV will be airing double bills of Galactic Battles Monday to Friday.

There are no episode titles listed so I don't know whether they are repeats again, CITV could be showing old and new episodes of GB back to back while they wait to air SLV.

Tyranitar Rules

Pokemon Fan =D
At the time of writing, we have just seen the Twinleaf Festival filler and by tomorrow (13th December 2010) CITV will air "Where no Togepi has Gone Before". From Monday 20th December to Monday 3rd January, CITV will be airing double bills of Galactic Battles Monday to Friday.

There are no episode titles listed so I don't know whether they are repeats again, CITV could be showing old and new episodes of GB back to back while they wait to air SLV.

What time are the GB doubles on at, I cant be bothered checking myself, cant wait to import the GB box sets

Tyranitar Rules

Pokemon Fan =D
sorry, 8:30 AM and 9 AM, just checked (GB in school hols) Well, I cant wait and I hope when BW gets English dubbed, it'l be on CITV, I hate watching on internet

harryheart

Ah cool cool! Because next week on Disney XD we have the finale of the Galactic Plot and are about 5 weeks away from the end of the series, so if they don't air the new series, I may just record it on CITV and then start watching it once GB has finished on Disney XD.

charizardmaster125

Hi everybody, just a quick reminder that from Monday 20th December, CITV will be showing a double bill of Galatic Battles from 7:40am. It's only two weeks worth before we can finaly put the series to bed.

charizardmaster125

Hey everybody. I got up this morning bright and early and Galactic Battles started on time. The weird thing was that CITV aired a repeat of last Friday's episode and then they aired "Bagged Then Tagged" (Lyra & Khouri's last episode) straight after. It looks as if they are trying not to get ahead of Disney before they premier SLV in a couple of weeks.

It's a good thing I didn't go straight up to bed, so this is just a bit of a warning that the final few episodes may be scattered about before SLV premieres on 4th January 2011 so if a repeat shows first thing, hang tight and a new episode will probably air after that.

charizardmaster125

Alright everybody, CITV has now finished airing new episodes of Pokémon Galactic Battles, now we can finally put this show to bed and await the premier of SLV next week on Tuesday. Until we wait for SLV, CITV is now repeating GB. This morning there was an advert for CITV’s New Year weekend programming and I’m happy to say that Pokémon will be part of it.

In the advert, clips from the DP Saga were shown so it’s likely that they will repeat GB just in case you missed it the first time round, when they show Pokémon at the weekends, remains to be confirmed. I am thoroughly looking forward to watching SLV. Please keep in mind that these listings are provisional but I will give further conformation later this week when further listings are displayed on my Freeview “Electronic Programme Guide” or EPG or onscreen television guide.

I hope that CITV could acquire the rights for earlier seasons of Pokémon so they can finish off the Johto and Hoenn sagas that were sadly given the chop and left unfinished. CITV do outsource their programming from Cartoon Network and Disney XD so it could be possible at some point in the future.

Still no more news on any DVD’s from Network yet, I’m starting to worry about that. I’m worried that when Pokémon USA and UK merged a couple of years back, that their original “partnership” with Pokémon UK may have been affected and put the releases on hold. I’m hopeful that Network will shed some light in 2011 but I won’t put my hopes up. Just to add that I will not pester them asking for a release, I think the best thing is to be patient and wait. From what I’ve read on twitter, they still haven’t forgotten the show but it’s very difficult to sort out a release due to the archive nature and stupid copyright barriers.

Anyway thanks for sticking to this thread and spreading the word about SLV on CITV and I’ll probably get back to you by Friday or Saturday this week.

Last edited:

harryheart

So what are the GB episodes that are airing the rest of this week? Because Disney XD hasn't aired the last 4/5 episodes of the series and has gone right back to the beginning so I may need to watch the remaining ones online. And yea Network seems to be inactive on the Pokemon front at the moment. Would love a release though. Where did you find the Twitter page information? Could you give a link to the exact post if possible?

harryheart

So what are the GB episodes that are airing the rest of this week? Because Disney XD hasn't aired the last 4/5 episodes of the series and has gone right back to the beginning so I may need to watch the remaining ones online. And yea Network seems to be inactive on the Pokemon front at the moment. Would love a release though. Where did you find the Twitter page information? Could you give a link to the exact post if possible?

charizardmaster125

Hi Harry, I'm not sure which episodes CITV are repeating because all I'm getting in the guide is "Team Galactic hire Pokémon Hunter J to steal the lake guardians, can Ash and the gang foil their plans?" and that's for every slot, there are no episode descriptions which really annoys me. I can only assume that CITV have gone right back to the start but it might be worth getting up in the morning and seeing what’s going on.

I'm getting some well deserved extra sleep until SLV premières next week - LOL.

With regards to twitter, "snowday2" from PKMN.net has been asking for news and information and Network has recently said "Sorry no news yet". This really annoys me too. I hope that someone from the Pokémon Company INTL gives us a statement or something because we have just been waiting too long now. Like I said before though, copyright and archive natures are probably to blame. Maybe a twitter or facebook campaign may be an Idea so the Pokémon Company INTL can shed some light.

Apologies for the super late post but I went out last night and then we had a power cut at about 11:00 am this morning and we only got the power back at about 16:00 pm.

harryheart

Ah that's ok! I got up today and the last episode was the last one I had seen so will start watching it from tomorrow morning. :D

And yes I completely agree with that! There needs to be some information on the matter

harryheart

Today they did air the episodes that I hadn't had a chance to watch which was really good so I'm only 4 episodes away from the end of the series. Am now so excited for Sinnoh League Victors!

charizardmaster125

That's great Harry. I was a little bit worried about that. I've just recieved further conformation about SLV as it's apeared in my Freeview television guide. :)

charizardmaster125

Hi guys, just one last reminder that the final two episodes of Galactic Battles will air tomorow on CITV at 8:30am and 9:00am and then SLV will start at 7:55am the following Tuesday.

charizardmaster125

Well I got up early this morning guys and once Dinosaur King had finished, weirdly the announcer said that GB would be on but they obviously got it wrong because SLV aired bang on time this morning. Only one small nitpick is that the show is aired in 4:3 Full Screen rather than its native 16:9 Widescreen so it looks a bit cropped.

A perfect example is that on the title card, Nando and Snorlax are out of shot and the logo is stretched. Never the less though, I am still happy that SLV is airing and the odd aspect ratio hardly effects my overall enjoyment. Given this season’s short length and the fact that CITV is airing one episode Monday to Friday, all being well we should finish just after the US so the UK will have caught back up again despite the setbacks with GB.

harryheart

Yea the episode was awesome, although slightly odd that they aired that one first but it didn't detract at all from the main plot of the series. Very good, and here's to a new year with Pokemon!

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
I would think SLV will air quicker soon.. seeming the game is out on the 4th.. depending on if they decide to air the anime at the same time as the games release

Aurath8

At this rate we will be finished with the series in 6 weeks(30 eps left airing Mon to Fri). This is about a week from the end of February so we'll get the Best Wishes premiere then.