• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon DP: Sinnoh League Victors

Janovy

Banned
Just found this on bmgf. Source

The new season is set to start on May 22nd. Two new titles are revealed as well;
DP158: Regaining The Home Advantage!
DP159: Short And To The Punch!

Does this mean, the dubbers already know Ash is going to win?

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Johto League Champions says otherwise

- 4kids likely knew less about the show than PUSA does.

- JLC was the second Johto season, whereas this is for the FINAL DP season. In other words they can know how it ends.

- The recent dub title was "Galactic battles," and it did indeed wrap up the Galactic plot.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Interesting name for the 13th Season. No I don't think it indicates that Ash will win, I just think it's a quirky little title to entice fans. I think it's the perfect title though it makes it seem like the season will be all about the Sinnoh League when we know the GF takes places during this season too.

Kdude146

well thats not what I thought season 13 would be called but it is ok i gess i was exspeting it to be called Pokemon DP: Heart and Soul Battlers

Torpoleon

Nice Season 13 Title. I like it. I don't think that it indicates Ash winning the Sinnoh League, which we don't even know of yet.

d4rk_tailed

Doritoes,Leaf Storm!
Maybe it just suggests that one of Ash's rivals will be a victor? Doesnt have to be Ash. Though thats what I want, after all, theres a big handful of guys to do it, and the only certainty is that at some point hes going to finally take Paul to the cleaners.

Btw, congrats on 2 years Torpoleon since Im right after your post ;)

HoennMaster

It could also simply mean they do well.

We know that Dawn is making it to the Top 2 at the Grand Festival afterall.

maybe that word victor something do with sinnoh grand festival that Dawn will be champion

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
I really like the new Season title! it sounds like something I knew PUSA/TPCI would do to continue the epic streak they're on with Galactic Battles. I can't complain about it.

Perhaps though the title spoils it for us as if Ash actually WINS this time~

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I think the word "victors" is good for the name of the season. Since season 4 already contains the word "Champions", victors is great this time. It doesn't mean that Ash will win the league, someone else can win.

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
maybe, just MAYBE, it's called Victors to imply that Ash is "victorious" in changing Paul. Perhaps Ash finally proves his point to him about Pokemon.

Paul thinks (used to) that Ash's method of bonding turned his Pokemon into panzees, well now look you dope! Ash was right, being friends with your Pokemon holds higher value than being a **** to Pokemon/rivals in general.

d4rk_tailed

Doritoes,Leaf Storm!
Well...

Theres going to be the overall victor, the winner of the league

Ash will be a victor just by beating Paul in a full-on at last, and like youve said Spaicla, making the conversion

Conway probably wins by snatching Dawn and running off ;)

Torpoleon

maybe that word victor something do with sinnoh grand festival that Dawn will be champion
No it doesn't. It says Sinnoh League Victors, not Sinnoh Grand Festival Victors, smart one. It obviously has to do with the Sinnoh League and knock it off with the Dawn being a champion thing. You don't become Supreme Contest Master from winning one Grand Festival anyways.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Not a bad title for Season 13, Victors a bit unexpected though. Im really glad to see Season 13 is nearly on it's way. :D

Silver_Seoul

Victors is original...
And it's plural, which is why I don't think it points to Ash winning. It's just a term for being victorious, something that could merely be achieved by qualifying for the League, which Paul and Ash (and presumably Barry and Conway, though not confirmed, is highly likely) have already been shown to enter. They are victors in the sense that they've made it to the Sinnoh League.