• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon DP: Sinnoh League Victors

HoennMaster

Ok everyone, Cartoon Network removed Sinnoh League Victors from it's schedule in May, so we will be on a break following this Saturday.

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
huh? I thought they were only up to the LAST Galactic Battles episode, next Saturday.

HoennMaster

I don't know what your trying to say, but the final episode of Galactic Battles airs Saturday and then we go on a break, just like I said.

Mew~

I don't think the word victors has anything to do with the actual season :\ Including the new titles... what the hell does the title "Regaining The Home Advantage!" have to do with dp158 i watched the subbed episode a few days ago... im not gonna go though the whole episode though XD...

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
so how long's the break? (I hope that in this time, Galactic Battles can finally begin here in Australia, we're already a whole season behind...)

HoennMaster

Does it really matter, im glad he showed some sort of idea as to when it will be premired!
Im damb upset now! I was sooooo looking forward for saturday! :(

When it's three posts above yours, yeah, someone could at least take a little time to actually read. Especially since it would be one of the first things seen when the page is loaded. And June is just a guess by another user on another forum, so that's not giving us any idea of when it will come on.

Last edited:

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
ARGH!!!!!! It says on the main site it starts in summer. GREAT!
Why do they need to have a break? This sucks.
But on the plus it gives me more time to revise for my GCSE's.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
So I heard the new season got delayed. I'm pretty sure that hasn't been posted yet. I read the entire first page of this thread and didn't see it, and since I took the time to actually read a few posts, my information is therefore valid and new. If by some highly unlikely odds that someone has posted it already, it's their own fault for not posting it in bold CAPS IN UGLY RED GIANT FONT

So yeah, the new season doesn't start for at least a month, but if you tell that to anybody else, make sure to give me credit for it. I don't want anybody stealing this valuable information without permission. I will NOT be afraid to use legal action.

Kdude146

I think it cuz they would be 135 day behined Japan so I think they want to wate 142-156 Days after Japan

Last edited:

poizonsting

Pokemon master
I don't think the title has anything to do with Ash winning the league or no. It could be that the dub company has come short of names or something, and used whatever popped up in their head. Anyway, "victors" is a poor choice of word

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
For those wondering why we're having a break this year while we had none last year, remember that even though the dub airs 52 episodes per season, Japan airs a little less than that in a year. I'm sure the dubbers need time to dub the new episodes, and with episodes being peddled out so shortly after Japan's air dates (close to four months currently), there needs to be some breathing room. This is just a theory, of course, but I think it's a sensible one.

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
Just a guess, but maybe they're putting a lot of time into recording/mixing the new theme song or something.

GaZsTiC

Alternating
Sinnoh League Victors has as much to do with Ash winning the League as Johto League Champions...

I don't care much for the dubbed episodes but I like to here the opening song and be critical about it for half a year! :D I still hate the DP rap and "We Will Be Heroes!". "Battle Cry ~ Stand Up" was an improvement.

HoennMaster

So I heard the new season got delayed. I'm pretty sure that hasn't been posted yet. I read the entire first page of this thread and didn't see it, and since I took the time to actually read a few posts, my information is therefore valid and new. If by some highly unlikely odds that someone has posted it already, it's their own fault for not posting it in bold CAPS IN UGLY RED GIANT FONT

I shall remember that for next time. :)

I think it cuz they would be 135 day behined Japan so I think they want to wate 142-156 Days after Japan

That's not it at all.

For those wondering why we're having a break this year while we had none last year, remember that even though the dub airs 52 episodes per season, Japan airs a little less than that in a year. I'm sure the dubbers need time to dub the new episodes, and with episodes being peddled out so shortly after Japan's air dates (close to four months currently), there needs to be some breathing room. This is just a theory, of course, but I think it's a sensible one.

We've been airing episodes at the same pace for what? almost two years now? So why would a delay now make sense but not last year?

Just a guess, but maybe they're putting a lot of time into recording/mixing the new theme song or something.

Sadly 5 times is not the charm.

Sinnoh League Victors has as much to do with Ash winning the League as Johto League Champions...

If 4Kids were still dubbing that would be the case. TCPi is in charge now, they actually know what will happen by the end of the season.

poizonsting

Pokemon master

How so? Even if Ash turns out to be the Sinnoh league champion, "victors" is still a poor choice of word unless there is more than league champion. In that case, Ash will have to be the joint champion with whoever he's facing in the finals

rocky505

I was really hoping for this to happen this weekend well nearly everything has to take a season finale around now and start back up mid-late summer and early fall.