• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon DP: Sinnoh League Victors

BlueDragonfangirl

I assuming there waiting for Japan to air some Leauge episodes first.
I do find it funny how they know some titles already. I'm really excited for that saga though.

DSDark

Breeder
they probably start up in june. All they want to do is get a little more distance between the English dub and the Japanese original

SmartD

The title for the new season is pretty good. It stinks we won't get to see the next season this weekend. I hope they have a date soon.

superkal388

Kanto SuperTrainer
well this is quite the outrage, smallville, supernatural, and V are done for this season and i was depending on this for my big wait of the week every week for new weekly tv content, why does everyone outside of japan get screwed with pokemon??? i swear to god if inuyasha starts over in the middle of the entei the fire horse arc again im gonna be ******!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dattebayo

Banned
Hey what gives, today's suppose to show the new episode of the 13th season, but instead we got a rerun of "Classroom Training."

Orton155

Pokemon Enthusiast
Hey what gives, today's suppose to show the new episode of the 13th season, but instead we got a rerun of "Classroom Training."

We found about about a week and a half ago now that Season 13 was removed from the CN schedule for May so you shouldnt have expected it today. However, I have good news, the schedule has now rescheduled season 13 to begin on the 5th of June yay :D.

HoennMaster

So what? That's two more episodes then what we have been lately, you will survive, and you should feel lucky 20 episodes is all that the gap is. Normally its double that.

Typhlosion Trainer

Fire Trainer
It doesnt matter how far ahead Japan is but really, 20 episodes is a small gap.

But anyways, I am looking forward to this season starting on June 5. I wish it started this weekend though.

Janovy

Banned
For all those who missed it, here's the logo;

[IMG300]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v200/NozeNuggets/PKMNseason13logo.png[/IMG300]

Starting tomorrow! ;)

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Can't wait. Somebody upload the opening to Youtube immediately after for us non-Americans.

lulz, just saw the commercial. I heard a tiny bit of japanese voices in it.. (Jessie's and Piplup's to be exact.) XD

WarriorX

Awesome. Finally, the U.S. gets the 13th season! Can't wait to hear to opening in English!

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
I'm hoping for a good opening like the days of 4Kids. A male singer would be nice.

HoennMaster

We had male singers for 11 years, female singers have been a nice change.

And the opening is not going to be a long one, that should be fairly obvious by now.