• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon DP: Sinnoh League Victors

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Im so excited! :D Just like 4 more hours till the premiere! I cant wait to see the new opening, I just hope the opening length is at least a good quality length.

EE Im super duper excited. ^^

halloweenghost

and if there are no scenes from the japanese opening.. lets not go beserk like alot of people did last time..

if that is is the case it's probaably delayed because of the mass spoliers :p and even if they show those scenes

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Just saw the opening, super. dang. awesome. In the DUB's way, it really wasnt too bad. I liked it. :) Appears to be a male singer once more, and the song looked like a good length.

Im gonna wait for a bunch of them on youtube, so I can rewatch it. :D

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Did my ears deceive me or was the singer Eric Stuart?

It's about you
It's about me
It's about hope
It's about skill
It's about friends who work together
To claim their destiny
It's about reaching for the sky
This is the courage
And many will try
It's about never giving up
So hold your head up
And we will carry on
Sinnoh League Victors
POKEMON!

Last edited:

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Somebody get the friggin thing on YouTube. I need to see the opening.

Is it as good as Galactic Battles v.2?

harryheart

I just watched it on youtupe! You only need to type in 'Pokemon DP Sinnoh League Victors intro' and I absolouetly like the video and how they've arranged the opening and by using the Japanese opening clips however I'm hating the song... urgh

catzeye

Writer's Block
Well it's pretty good. I like that they used the Japanese opening scene...

halloweenghost

It's an ok song.. though most are just spoiled by some of the more upbeat versions or the japanese version.. its a little slow, but i like it.. it think it is fitting for the end.

Loved that it is almost all japanese scenes. and I thoguht they were going to not show ash's upcoming team but it;'s cool with me that they did. I'm glad they kept my favorite scene,.. the scene with the dragon trio and arceus.

mboy7

hi om new here and umm do any of u guys know a site to watch the subbed episodes online or for download it would really help keepin up. + if im at the wrong thread for asking this sorry i didnt knew but thx in advance

Haruka's Swimsuit

Bomberhead 18-kin!
Has anyone else noticed in the promo CN has been running for the new 'season' that when "Jesselina" appears, the spoken line sounds like Musashi's JP voice?