• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon DPPt Volume 6 (Viz Version)

matt0044

Got my copy at Barnes and Noble. Anyone else?

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
So...

What are the chapter titles?

And the names for Rayhiko and Tung?

matt0044

I'll type them up:

Adventure 48 is Showdown With Houndoom

Adventure 49 is Disagreeable Graveler

Adventure 50 is Striking Out Snover

Adventure 51 is To and Fro with Froslass

Adventure 52 is Cautious Clefairy

Adventure 53 is Licking Lickitung

Adventure 54 is Luring in a Lickilicky

Adventure 55 is Well Met, Weepinbell

Adventure 56 is Yikes, Yanmega Part 1

Adventure 57 is Yikes, Yanmega Part 2

Rayhiko is Rayler and Tung is Kit

matt0044

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Is this really out already? I haven't been keeping track lately. DPPt volume 6 is out, wow! I have to go find myself a copy XD

ReiZerou

Rayler was obvious, but Kit was quite surprise. I was expecting it to be Lic for sure, since Viz seems to want to keep Dia's names in three letters and it would have been closer to the original. On the other hand, it's from the middle of the name like Ri is. So Kit is fine I guess, I like it better than Tung at least.

Last edited:

Aesir

Breeder
I'll be getting this issue when I get paid on wednesday, as well as vol 1-8 of the BW arc...AND the BW2 games....big Pokemon month for me next month!!

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
I'll be getting this issue when I get paid on wednesday, as well as vol 1-8 of the BW arc...AND the BW2 games....big Pokemon month for me next month!!

Congrats, sounds exciting. I was planning on getting this soon but now I'm hoping to get this with DPPt volume 7 next year and have one big Pokemon Adventures read :)