• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Drawings

mysteriousfossil

A bigger boat? Yes.
I drew these a while ago and found them although they're in black and white I can easily color them in.Also, you can suggest a Pokemon to draw and I will draw it.The last one is a fake Eeveeloution that i made stats for that i can't find anywhere.
Turtwig
Hippopotas
Brawleon

Last edited:

maxx unlimited

<-Gender Undisclosed
Those are pretty good!

maxx unlimited

<-Gender Undisclosed
I could see it pretty well.

Ket Shi

Come on and SLAM!
The first two just seem rather boring because the poses are right from the official art. I like seeing new poses better.

Brawleon really needs some color, because as is, it looks pretty much like a spiked Umbreon. Also, don't forget to give him a rump - his tail just merges into the body, which looks odd.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod

mysteriousfossil

A bigger boat? Yes.
okay sorry people heres them again and they might be smaller and the fakemon one didnt work again so im not posting it:
Water Pokemon Unite!
Crescilia
also remember that i take suggestions
heres something big so do not criticize about coloring
because of complicated scanner problems (not very complicating for me but to you it would be confusing) i cannot post colored art so i will try my best with black and white pics

Last edited:

Mawile XD

ello thar
You can just edit your last post...

I like them, I really do. I think it would be a good idea for you to draw them in your own poses, (for the Sugimori art ones), and other than that, I like them. The only thing is, is Beautifly above or below you? I can't really tell.

-Mawile XD