1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon Dream Radar Trading

Discussion in 'Trade Forum' started by Squirel Princess, Jan 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 92tornadus

92tornadus Active Member

Looking for therian thundurus, tornadus and landorus. Offers in sig.

2. arnez22

arnez22 Active Member

I have Riolu, Bronzor, Togepi, Staryu, Minna, Shuckle, and Ralts to offer. I'm looking for mushrooms, pearls, shards, or relics

3. SmeargleRocks

SmeargleRocks Reputable Trader

Offering almost any poke that can be caught on the DR, I currently have shuckle, Bronzor, Swablu, hoothoot, riolu, slowpoke, and Sigilyph and Munna
    Looking for shiny female Skitty, can offer multiple DR pokes for one

4. Mare

Mare CHANSEY hunter!

I have all Dream Radar Legends;

Lugia - Lv.30 - Brave
    Ho-oh - Lv.40 - Lax
    Palkia - Lv.40 - Adamant
    Diagla - Lv.40 - Docile
    Giratina - Lv.30 - Naive
    Tornadus - Lv.20 - Brave
    Landorus - Lv.30 - Impish
    Thundurus - Lv.30 - Rash

~ All UT
    ~ Looking for UT event Darkrai & Meloetta.
    ~ Looking for other events as well, pm me with offers.

5. jojo12100

jojo12100 New Member

Looking for a lv5 Dream RAdar Smoochum (other than the Project Pokemon one).
    Can propose a shyni or an event for.

6. gamemaker

gamemaker The Sole Survivor

Offering Dream Radar Tornadus(Impish), Thundurus (Modest), Landorus (Lonely), Palkia (Bashful), and Lugia (Gentle). All are Lv10 and obtained by me. Looking for the other three that im missing, also considering other events that I dont have.

7. SmeargleRocks

SmeargleRocks Reputable Trader

Offring
    Sassy dialga and Palkia UT Lv40 Japanese from the DR

Japanese FLAWLESS timid Lugia from the DR

Self obtained adamant Giratina, bold ho oh, relaxed Tornadus, naughty thunderus, serious landorus all UT Lv40

I'm only looking for good offers like events or shiny flawless, I'm willing to trade multiple pokes I listed for flawless or near flawless shiny pokemon PM me or post in my shop if you want any of these, thanks

8. Jeikobu

Jeikobu 主の子

I am offering a Dream World Giratina. It's level 40 with a Careful nature and has never been used in a battle; it's fresh from the Dream Radar!

I am looking for certain legendary Pokemon in return. Any of these would be great:

• Mew
    • Kyogre
    • Entei
    • Raikou
    • Meleotta
    • Shaymin
    • Celebi
    • Keldeo
    • Groudon
    • Deoxys
    • Arceus
    • Darkrai

9. Aytrus

Aytrus New Member

I'm just starting out but I'm tired of trying (and failing) to catch a Ralts with my dream radar. Could someone trade me one please?

I don't have much, but I can offer some pokemon from the dream radar:

Munna (F available)
    Swablu (F available)
    Shuckle (F available)
    Riolu (F available)
    Staryu
    Igglybuff (F available)
    Bronzor
    Togepi (F available)
    Porygon

10. Scarlett1991

Scarlett1991 New Member

Hey I'm new here and lost lol could u give me a hand

11. dreamtheater66

dreamtheater66 Pokemon Legend

i have all pokemon you can get from dr and can get more if needed traded off most of the legendaries from dr but have a few left

12. professorj15

professorj15 Well-Known Member

Anyone looking for a Dream Radar Landorus? I got one from the GTS that is level 40 UT with a Bold Nature. I'm looking for a Manaphy, Arceus, or Jirachi (clones welcome, but no hacks please). PM me!

13. Garrettodell

Garrettodell New Member

Every time I have tried to trade the dream world landorus tornadus and thunderus it tells me these pokemon cannot be traded why is that

14. jamesf0164

jamesf0164 Pokegyms steel gym

Does anyone have dream radar landorus, thundurus, and tornadus with good natures?

15. Garrettodell

Garrettodell New Member

I'm looking for anyone willing to trade with me I'm looking for five experience shares

16. Umbreon2112

Umbreon2112 Banned

Because therians can't be traded. They did that so you HAVE to buy a 3DS and the dream radar app to get them.

17. TwelvexWings

TwelvexWings PKMN Trainer Veritas

I am looking for a flawless Japanese Ditto; I can offer either a Dream Radar Palkia or a Dream Radar Giratina.

18. Andrew21234

Andrew21234 Member

I have dream radar if anyone wants any Pokemon from the game pm. (I won't give away any of the legendaries though, sorry) feel free to pm me anytime :)

19. Vis_Mage

Vis_Mage PokeGyms Creator

I am looking for a (Preferable decent nature/ if EV trained then it's even better) DW Landorus (Wanted Most), Thundurus, or Tornadus.

I can offer:

DWF Slowpoke, Eevee, and Kangaskhan
    Shiny Ev'ed perfect IV (Except attack) Porygon2 (Preferable for either more than 1, or an EV trained one, but I'm open to negotiate)

Just shoot me a PM if you're interested.

20. Winona

Winona ~*~The Sky Tamer~*~

Hello! I have a TON of riolu up for trade :)
    and Igglybuffs...

I'm looking for togepi's~

PM Me!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.