• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Dream Radar Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

arnez22

I have Riolu, Bronzor, Togepi, Staryu, Minna, Shuckle, and Ralts to offer. I'm looking for mushrooms, pearls, shards, or relics

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Offering almost any poke that can be caught on the DR, I currently have shuckle, Bronzor, Swablu, hoothoot, riolu, slowpoke, and Sigilyph and Munna
Looking for shiny female Skitty, can offer multiple DR pokes for one

Mare

CHANSEY hunter!
I have all Dream Radar Legends;

Lugia - Lv.30 - Brave
Ho-oh - Lv.40 - Lax
Palkia - Lv.40 - Adamant
Diagla - Lv.40 - Docile
Giratina - Lv.30 - Naive
Tornadus - Lv.20 - Brave
Landorus - Lv.30 - Impish
Thundurus - Lv.30 - Rash

~ All UT
~ Looking for UT event Darkrai & Meloetta.
~ Looking for other events as well, pm me with offers.

gamemaker

The Sole Survivor
Offering Dream Radar Tornadus(Impish), Thundurus (Modest), Landorus (Lonely), Palkia (Bashful), and Lugia (Gentle). All are Lv10 and obtained by me. Looking for the other three that im missing, also considering other events that I dont have.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Offring
Sassy dialga and Palkia UT Lv40 Japanese from the DR

Japanese FLAWLESS timid Lugia from the DR

Self obtained adamant Giratina, bold ho oh, relaxed Tornadus, naughty thunderus, serious landorus all UT Lv40

I'm only looking for good offers like events or shiny flawless, I'm willing to trade multiple pokes I listed for flawless or near flawless shiny pokemon PM me or post in my shop if you want any of these, thanks

Jeikobu

主の子
I am offering a Dream World Giratina. It's level 40 with a Careful nature and has never been used in a battle; it's fresh from the Dream Radar!

I am looking for certain legendary Pokemon in return. Any of these would be great:

• Mew
  • Kyogre
  • Entei
  • Raikou
  • Meleotta
  • Shaymin
  • Celebi
  • Keldeo
  • Groudon
  • Deoxys
  • Arceus
  • Darkrai

Aytrus

I'm just starting out but I'm tired of trying (and failing) to catch a Ralts with my dream radar. Could someone trade me one please?

I don't have much, but I can offer some pokemon from the dream radar:

Munna (F available)
Swablu (F available)
Shuckle (F available)
Riolu (F available)
Staryu
Igglybuff (F available)
Bronzor
Togepi (F available)
Porygon

dreamtheater66

Pokemon Legend
i have all pokemon you can get from dr and can get more if needed traded off most of the legendaries from dr but have a few left

professorj15

Anyone looking for a Dream Radar Landorus? I got one from the GTS that is level 40 UT with a Bold Nature. I'm looking for a Manaphy, Arceus, or Jirachi (clones welcome, but no hacks please). PM me!

Garrettodell

Every time I have tried to trade the dream world landorus tornadus and thunderus it tells me these pokemon cannot be traded why is that

jamesf0164

Pokegyms steel gym
Does anyone have dream radar landorus, thundurus, and tornadus with good natures?

Every time I have tried to trade the dream world landorus tornadus and thunderus it tells me these pokemon cannot be traded why is that
Because therians can't be traded. They did that so you HAVE to buy a 3DS and the dream radar app to get them.

TwelvexWings

PKMN Trainer Veritas
I am looking for a flawless Japanese Ditto; I can offer either a Dream Radar Palkia or a Dream Radar Giratina.

I have dream radar if anyone wants any Pokemon from the game pm. (I won't give away any of the legendaries though, sorry) feel free to pm me anytime :)

Vis_Mage

PokeGyms Creator
I am looking for a (Preferable decent nature/ if EV trained then it's even better) DW Landorus (Wanted Most), Thundurus, or Tornadus.

I can offer:

DWF Slowpoke, Eevee, and Kangaskhan
Shiny Ev'ed perfect IV (Except attack) Porygon2 (Preferable for either more than 1, or an EV trained one, but I'm open to negotiate)

Just shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Winona

~*~The Sky Tamer~*~
Hello! I have a TON of riolu up for trade :)
and Igglybuffs...

I'm looking for togepi's~

PM Me!

Status
Not open for further replies.