• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Dream Team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Title says it all. What is your Pokemon Dream Team? (This includes Dream Moves <Moves you WISH a pokemon could learn, but for whatever reason, it cant>, lv 100, max stats <with beneficial nature, of course>, the whole 9 yards.)

A few ground rules:
* No legendaries. Legendaries are for immature people, trolls, and hackers.
* Please be original. Only 1 pseudo-legendary per dream team.
* Unless you're going by the old belief that Shiny Pokemon have better stats than their normal counterparts, dont specifically state any particular mon is shiny (unless you actually own that shiny in a game).
* Please keep Dream Moves within the realm of plausibility.
* More rules will be added if needed.

Now, with that out of the way, here's my dream team:

* Metagross (Aerial Ace, Psycho Cut, Meteor Mash/Bullet Punch, and Shadow Claw)
* Lopunny (Bounce, Sky Uppercut, Blaze Kick, and Charge Beam)
* Gyarados (Zen Headbutt <admit it, that would be awesome>, Dragon Pulse, Iron Tail <why it cant learn that move, I dont know>, and Ice Fang)
* Shiny Emboar (Mach Punch, Frost Breath <fanfic idea>, Heat Crash, and Faint Attack)
* Braviary (Steel Wing, Shadow Claw, Rock Tomb and Drill Beak)
* And of course, Curselax (Snorlax with Curse, Earthquake, Gyro Ball, and Rest)

Well there's my team. What's everyone else's? ^^

EDIT: The rules no longer apply. Post freely, amigos.

Last edited:

Gelatino95

Not a tool
You're seriously enacting rules as to what people's dream teams can be? People are allowed to dream however they want.

Here's a rough list.

Flygon
Volcarona
Archeops
Regice
Primeape
Crawdaunt

Aegon

Dream teams can hardly be presented if you dictate the members allowed. What matters if someone's ideal team includes six legendaries? They may happen to have a liking for those particular six Pokémon. Again, why does it matter if they choose a shiny they do not possess? It's a dream team.

You're seriously enacting rules as to what people's dream teams can be? People are allowed to dream however they want.

I just dont want a bunch of 12-year-olds running in with teams of 6 Arceus' or something. Trying to make people think, you know?

Gelatino95

Not a tool
I just dont want a bunch of 12-year-olds running in with teams of 6 Arceus' or something. Trying to make people think, you know?

So what if they like Arceus? That's their own dream and you have no right to say that it's wrong. People should be allowed to post their dream teams no matter what they are. If people don't want to be creative then it's their right in making a team to do so.

Aegon

Right, so they wouldn't be thinking if they were to decide that their dream team consists of six Arceus? Why do you keep referring to twelve-year-olds? Age doesn't limit idiocy, as perfectly displayed here.

Navarch

There are no "rules" in dreams, they are supposed to be anything you want. As a 12 year old myself, I feel offended.

Last edited:
Right, so they wouldn't be thinking if they were to decide that their dream team consists of six Arceus? Why do you keep referring to twelve-year-olds? Age doesn't limit idiocy, as perfectly displayed here.

I apologise. I was just trying to maintain a maturity level with this. But I guess that's too much to ask, now isnt it? Very well. No rules. Now if you will excuse me, I'm going to sit back and watch the trolls invade this thread in droves.

Gelatino95

Not a tool
There are no "rules" in dreams, they are supposed to be anything you want. So I can't post mine. Sorry, Latios. As a 12 year old, I feel offended.

Don't worry about the rules. They're unreasonable. My team has Regice in it but I posted it anyway.

I apologise. I was just trying to maintain a maturity level with this. But I guess that's too much to ask, now isnt it? Very well. No rules. Now if you will excuse me, I'm going to sit back and watch the trolls invade this thread in droves.

You think people can troll more easily by posting their uncreative dream teams? I see.

Aegon

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You're new to this, aren't you?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You're new to this, aren't you?

I'm glad you find my attempts to make people think outside the Legendary box amusing. I was just tired of going to forums and image boards and seeing nothing but Arceus', Mewtwos and Genesects. But oh well. Post away, friends and neighbors. Post the buck away.

Pkmn Breeder Jack

Static owns you.
Arceus
Arceus
Arceus
Arceus
Arceus
Arceus

Bam. Rule the world.

Actually, it would be something like this:

Electivire
Charizard
Flygon
Metagross
Gengar (shiny)
Red Gyarados

KingWiggins

Team filled with The King of 'Karps with only Splash, Tackle, and Flail.

Pokemonpal7

Jungle Ninja
Yay! 12-year-old coming through.

Sceptile @ Petaya Berry
Trait: Unburden
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Focus Blast
- Dragon Pulse
- Solarbeam (No charging turn)
- Synthesis

That's more my dream pokemon. It's so close to being possible, but you can't have Synthesis and Dragon Pulse on the same set ;_; Now for my Sceptiliciousness!

Sceptile @ Liechi Berry
Trait: Unburden
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- X-Scissor
- Power Whip
- Close Combat
- Outrage

Sceptile @ Focus Sash
Trait: Overgrow
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SDef / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Leech Seed
- Will-O-Wisp
- Synthesis
- Substitute

That's it for my Sceptile fantasies.

Aegon

I'm glad you find my attempts to make people think outside the Legendary box amusing. I was just tired of going to forums and image boards and seeing nothing but Arceus', Mewtwos and Genesects. But oh well. Post away, friends and neighbors. Post the buck away.
Where the hell were you? o.o

Next time, don't limit people's creativity and what they can "dream" of. That usually doesn't go down well.

lidaboy

procrastina...
Crobat fly brave bird cross poison x scissor
Espeon psychic morning sun shadow ball grass knot
Infernape close combat thunder paunch fire paunch earthquake
Carracosta shell smash aqua tail stone edge toxic
metagross earthquake hammer arm zen headbutt meteor mash
Torterra seed bomb stone edge earthquake synthesis

rotation:
Electivire
Samurott
Salamence