• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rakurai

Maybe I ought to take pictures of the Pokemon I see at the Dream Tree if people are curious about how some Pokemon look in their Dream World art. I personally don't like using any Pokemon other then my Jalorda, though.

Should be noted that you can't upload a surprisingly large number of Pokemon due to the Dream World service still being a work in progress according to the tutorial. I presume they're still drawing the arts for a lot of the Pokemon, and they started with the ones they figured would be popular.

I was really hoping I could see Sazandora's art, in particular.

Last edited:
From the Pokemon Daisuki website, it seems that the Eevee evolution should just appear in your Friend Board in your house as long as your Daisuki account and GBL account are linked. We'll just have to wait until Oct 20th to find out for sure though! I didn't see any information about needing to enter a password.

-edit-
My bad, I didn't read through the whole page properly. The Eevee campaign page says that you need to click on the Campaign button (that orange button on the right side of the GBL main page). It does not mention anything about entering a code.

campaign.png

But there's nothing here, only the link for that poll (and the Pikachu C-Gear skin) and for the Pokémon Peer Kanto event or whatever it is. So, *where* exactly do I link my Daisuki account to my PGL one ?_? I don't want to miss out my MM Espeon...

sutafairu

But there's nothing here, only the link for that poll (and the Pikachu C-Gear skin) and for the Pokémon Peer Kanto event or whatever it is. So, *where* exactly do I link my Daisuki account to my PGL one ?_? I don't want to miss out my MM Espeon...

Umm, well, yes, because it's not October 20th yet. ^^;;;

If you created your PGL account using your Daisuki login ID number, then they are already linked. In fact, you're probably logging into the PGL using your Daisuki login already. No need to worry about linking them.

Pokemon Pia event. If you purchased a copy of Pokemon Pia, there's a code found in the magazine that allows you to get a Kanto starter through the Dream World. It's the same magazine that also comes with the Pikachu earphones. ^^v

Last edited:

GameMaster0000

Chaos Nightmare
Someone in Smogon played random WiFi battles and ran into a trainer with a Charizard with Solar Power and a Ninetales with Drought.
So, using a legal DW pokemon, it was edited (changed the specie, ability, moves) into a Drought Ninetales & Drizzle Politoed and they were allowed on WiFi.
Also other pokemon with DW abilitys were tested, like Speed Boost Blaziken, Shadow Tag Shandera or Thick Fat Swinub, but they were not allowed on WiFi.

Conclusion:
We can assume that Poliwag & Vulpix are hiding somewhere in the DW forest.

Strange, My friend said that ran into Shandera with Shadow Tag.

Sakrey

Caring Career
I just ran through the Dream World and have befriended many pokémon today (Shinx, Stantler, Bellsprout and Tangela). I only found 1 berry and used it to play the mini-game where you have to stack ice-cream balls :)().
Arriving at the Dream Tree, I took a shot at some pokémon from other users. And "I choose you Bellsprout !" Because you have your own sect and a freaking tower dedicated to your kind !

Now it's artwork time !

encounters.jpg

Zuruggu and Daburan are the pokémon i've sent to sleep.

dreamtree.jpg

And here are the pokémon from other users. By the way, Munna is just win. This roundness, these little legs, this pink eye with two little eyelashes.GAAAAH! And also, this little mouth :>

Anyway, I had a good time today in the Dream World. But something is bothering me...it has been 3 days now since my first time in the Dream World, a first time during which I've immediately burried some of the berries I had. Since then, I only had the opportunity to water them only once, and they've sprouted a little stem just today. This is kind of slow to opinion, comparing with their growth in previous versions...

Rakurai

Well, me and my brother have both run into an annoying glitch with the Dream World.

That is, when we used the Game Sync, it sent back our Pokemon, but not the Pokemon that we befriended in the forest. This basically means we miss out on a day of the Dream World because we can't go back into the forest until we take back the Pokemon, and the only way to do that is to take our Pokemon out of the Dream World again...

This could be easily fixed by them simply allowing us to get our befriended Dream World Pokemon WITHOUT using the Game Sync.

I have a feeling it may be related to the fact that we sent our Pokemon back immediately after we logged off, though. Might not have given the server enough time to process all of the data from our Dream World journey or something.

Last edited:

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
After seeing so many illustrations from a lot of artists in the card game, I have a strong hunch that whoever drew these Pokémon also does illustrations for the card game. I can tell you beyond a doubt it's not Ken Sugimori.

My best guesses are Hajime Kusajima, Sumiyoshi Kizuki, and Kanako Eo. (I lean towards Kanako Eo as she has also done a lot of promotional artwork for the 4th generation games, such as the Wi-Fi Plaza and one of the Pokéwalker conceptualizations.)

Ace2355

Hey um does any have an pokerus pokemon in soulsilver or heartgold tht I can borrow so I can make a clone of it n then I promise if u stay in tha trade place I will trade it bak 2 u...pm me if u interrested

Rakurai

Does anyone know how you go about adding friends so that you can see their houses?

I'm curious as to whether or not you could possibly get additional Dream Points from this, as it states you can gain them from taking "various actions".

Arande

Does anyone know how you go about adding friends so that you can see their houses?

I'm curious as to whether or not you could possibly get additional Dream Points from this, as it states you can gain them from taking "various actions".

Your friends list is based off your pal pad when you sync the game. it checks if your friend has a GL account, and if they do, they will appear with a green status, but nothing else. Once both players have synced up the game, and the site checks that they are on each others list and have actually connected, then it'll change that person to pink status, and you'll be able to see each others profile, visit houses, etc.

Least from my experience, 4 of my friends on my list :D

Last edited:

zogu

http://i54.*******.com/i4pvv9.jpg

Encountered several pokemon today, and of significance, is the newly discovered Endure Sentret and Mirrormove Tailow (second Tailow).

R_N

After trying wednesday, thursday, friday and then again today, I *finally* got on Dream World, when I wasn't really changing anything. I only screwed around for a few minutes, but I liked seeing my best friend through Isshu in cartoon form:

dw1.jpg

I love the dream art style a lot.

Everyone is so dang happy
whoever did the art for these really captured the spirit of the place

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.

Huh. I just now noticed that the Dream World artwork for the new Isshu Pokemon looks a LOT like the Pokemon Center artwork that the older Pokemon got. I think there are some examples of it in the Edit Avatar section of the User CP. It would be really cool if that were the case since the Pokemon Center artwork is some of my favorite out there. Anyway, my brother had recently found a Sentret and now he's found a Poochyena and a Bellsprout too. I have no idea how to work the Dream World but he does apparently. I see no real use in it though, since most of those Pokemon can be found in B/W or gotten via PokeShift (even though it's the devil).

Last edited:

RedMage23

The Red Mage
I see no real use in it though, since most of those Pokemon can be found in B/W or gotten via PokeShift.

The alternate abilities are sometimes appealing. Also, the PokeShift is kind of a cumbersome feature.

mickey

Beginning Trainer
Bellsprout artwork is terrible! XD But I love Exeggcute's one! :D

I like the fact they made totally new artworks for the Dream World, but....now I want'em all! XD

Rakurai

Your friends list is based off your pal pad when you sync the game. it checks if your friend has a GL account, and if they do, they will appear with a green status, but nothing else. Once both players have synced up the game, and the site checks that they are on each others list and have actually connected, then it'll change that person to pink status, and you'll be able to see each others profile, visit houses, etc.

Least from my experience, 4 of my friends on my list :D

Well, I have someone on my pal pad, and they have me on their pal pad as well, and despite us both having a GL account, we're still both showing with green status.

Arande

Well, I have someone on my pal pad, and they have me on their pal pad as well, and despite us both having a GL account, we're still both showing with green status.

have you traded or something, and BOTH synced since then? Server also sometimes updates when it feels like, especially when it's swamped.

How many dream world points does everyone have? It would probably be wise to keep a tally to see at what many points people start seeing new pokemon or unlock the new areas.

I have 760 as of today.

Status
Not open for further replies.