1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation V Discussion' started by Pink sneasel, Oct 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jwla

jwla Well-Known Member

FINALLY! Found a Poliwag today! I had such a hard time with communications issues, etc. that I was THRILLED to find Poliwag. Now it's time to breed!

2. Aurath8

Aurath8 Well-Known Member

Ended today's Dream World with 2450 points. Ugh.
    But still I got a Female Moody Bidoof with aqua Tail, finished by collection of the EV reducing berries and got 2 new Dream Pals. Plus, it means I'm guranteed to get to the Windsept Sky next time. I'm getting bored of Pleasant Forest.

3. FireChick

FireChick Well-Known Member

Question!

Is it true that if you get 50 Pokemon on your friend board, you can't go to the dream isle anymore? And if that's so, is it possible you can delete them all and start over?

4. EQWashu

EQWashu Master Pokéwitch

as stated, you can only have 50 pokeon in you Entree forest before that happens (when you leave them there and don't catch em), *NOT* the friend board :) Like that picture on the DW pages on serebii w/ the pokemon all running about....like that.

Good day today, 5 Lum berries from the one I planted, an easy decision w/ pokes since it was down to either Female Taillow or Female Pink Shellos w/ Secret Power, obviously took the latter ;)

Something odd did occur though. Despite using theis computer for alm,ost every trip to the DW, I got stuck dealing with all of Fennel's intros again! what the? Has this occured to anyone else (not same account, diff computer, same account same computer)?

Sionce it only sent me to the Forest once (the rest were ALL sea!), hopefully tomorrow is better! Have a great dreamy day!

-EQ, *PSYCHED* about Star Wars Celebration coming back to Orlando this year! I will get a box of Admiral Akbar's cereal or die trying!

5. epicninjask123

epicninjask123 LoL Lunatic

Hey for a dream world novice, how do I get my pokemon I transferred onto my game? I got on for the first time today, and I got a pokemon, but I don't kow how to obtain it in-game. I transferred it over via the board, and did the game sync, now what?

6. mario_fan

mario_fan Kawaiibunkle

^Go to Entralink. The option to go there should be under the wireless option in the c-gear.
    Does any one else hate the ice cream game? It's so annoying that I have to give up a berry. But to be on topic I got a Female DW Shellos this time! Still looking for an Omanyte though.

7. TheBluePorygon

TheBluePorygon i miss the old kanye

Cool!

Found a female Nidoran while strolling thru the forrest randomly and it has sucker punch

8. Aquanova

Aquanova Well-Known Member

How easy are the minigames at Pokemon Cafe? because need to get one of those female Eevee. Hopefully tonight when i go to try it out I'll be lucky enough to get one.

9. Stylinson

Stylinson Well-Known Member

I really dont get the dream world. I dont have wifi at my house, and I cant drive to a hotspot without a *lot* of persauding my mom or brother to take me there. The only DW pokemon that i want is Poliwag so I can make a rain team, but the one time I put a pokemon to sleep I somehow(I didnt know what I was doing, psh I still dont know what Im doing) got a Tangela.
    Like I said, all I want is Poliwag. How do I find one? Do I have to take a pokemon when I get to the Tree thing?

10. Carina

Carina Plasbad!!

When are they going to add more items/homes/furniture to the catalogue? I'm saving all my berries and waiting for them to announce new stuff. There's nothing in there I really want at the moment.

11. Lorde

Lorde Banned

The mini-game there is moderately easy. I didn't get the hang of it until I had played it a few times, but there's nothing about it that should give people any serious trouble. I actually like it a lot more than the Sky Race game, even though I've gotten better at that one over the past few weeks. I think the Cafe mini-game may be better than the ice cream scoop game as well.

12. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

All the new furniture thus far (all of it JP only) has been free

13. pkmnfn

pkmnfn DW Breeder

why do people always say that they want pokemon from the wailord game?

14. King Lawliet

King Lawliet Cero Miedo!

While I'm not its biggest fan, thanks to the glitch I really don't mind playing it which means I don't have to skip any games really. The only one I skip at times is the Wailord game as that last just a bit too long for my liking and the Sky Race if I'm having an especially laggy session

15. Eternalserenity

Eternalserenity Wanderer

Great Dream world session today.
    I got 660 points in today's run which brings me up to 24,420 points total. And I got a Female Lapras with Horn Drill.

16. Regiultima

Regiultima Rises with Magnetism

What is this glitch that you speak of?

17. shrek

shrek Member

Got myself a corphish today.... not too bad and even got to visit the forest today which normally rarely happens (dunno why) still haven't even seen a vulpix and just saw a male poliwag once (no female :( ) even though got over 15,000.
    Oh well its gotta happen someday ha

18. King Lawliet

King Lawliet Cero Miedo!

Put an ice cream scoop on top of another then quickly get another scoop and put it inside the first ice cream scoop and it should freeze. Allows you to stack ice cream at higher heights.

This video demonstrates

Last edited: Jun 3, 2011
  19. Lorde

Lorde Banned

That's a glitch? I thought that was how the game always operated. I've been placing smaller ice cream scoops inside the bigger ones ever since I watched a video about that. It does make the game a lot easier, but there are times when I'll have to place two small ice cream scoops inside a larger scoop, since the larger one will continue to slide if I only use one scoop.

20. LordLati

LordLati AFK

Sigh, I'm getting bored with the "taking a stroll" feature still hunting for a female poliwag/dratini though I'm probably better off getting these females via a trade. I'll probably just stroll for items from now on since I have all but a handful of dw females... not that I am collecting them.

On a positive note I'm about to hit 10,000 point on my second dw account, yet I ask myself why?

I have that same problem when the game wants me to make smaller scoops. It might just be that the game thinks you're placing it on the scoop instead of inside.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.