• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today's Dream World session put my Snorlax on Level 100, so I'm happy. I closed my hour with 26,210 points and a female Skarmory. 23,790 points to go...

zozo

SLIMED!
Wow, that was by far my worst day in the DW. I went through the Windswept Sky 5 times (the area I am the least interested in), and all I saw were pokemon I already have or ones I just can't use. The best item I found was a persim berry.

Man, all I want is a female poliwag! Oh well. Maybe tomorrow. If my pokemon will actually let me go through Pleasant Forest that is!

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Doesn't really make a difference does it

But in order of preference Stunfisk>Magikarp>Feebas

Okay I'll do it in that order.
I'll even nickname my Stunfisk! Derpfisk, go...
to the Dream World. Why would I want you for battle, anyway, zuggu?!

Okay I'll do it in that order.
I'll even nickname my Stunfisk! Derpfisk, go...
to the Dream World.

Hm, I should do that as well. Let us all put up Stunfisk so that it can rule the dream world! I shall take out my level 100 salamence and put up Herp'derp (my stunfisk)!

I don't have much dw news for today... didn't befriend anything since they were all males, I didn't recieve any new items either. I did befriend someone though and that is always a plus.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
My Japanese Dream World session sucked. I found the same old Pokemon, so I was a bit upset about that. I kept a DW Skitty just because I didn't have a male one yet. I also got kicked out again when I was watering some berries, which seems to happen whenever the site experiences periods of lag. I managed to get back on eventually, but I had wasted a lot of time, and I wasn't able to water 20 dry berries. I hope tomorrow is better.

VolcaronaZero

Claydol User
Can someone pleas help me get on the Jap. Dream World? I can't register my game....

Paradoxe

not actually psychic
How do you get a buttload of points in one day? I've gotten on like 6 times and I only have about 800 dream points.

Lorde

How do you get a buttload of points in one day? I've gotten on like 6 times and I only have about 800 dream points.

Other people I've seen seem to play mini-games for the whole hour. I've tried doing that, and it does give you a lot of points, but maybe not as many as you'd like. Adding Dream Pals gives you 30 points if I remember correctly, so that might be a good investment. Apart from those two methods, I'd suggest watering dry berries, since that helps boost your Dream Point count as well.

R_N

FINALLY got a female Lileep. It's been on my wants list for a while but this is the first time I've actually got the thing

Also saw my second Natu but noooo can't be a female

BabyZero

Today was pretty decent for me. Finally broke the all male streak. Found a DW Female Qwilfish with Aqua Jet. To befriend Qwilfish you need to play the wailord game so it's actually a very good thing to get him(One less wailord game to play). :D

On another note, bit annoyed that I am 5 Aspear Berries short from getting the Log Cabin so can't get one until wednesday since I don't play Tuesday.

lostboy

If you're having loading slowdown badly try cleaning with CCleaner, upgrading your browser, and updating plugins like Flash if you need. I did this recently and it loaded normally for the most part. I updated my Firefox and did a cleaning. This might not be the answer for everyone considering the PGL servers and computer specs. Take care.

pkmnfn

DW Breeder
I'm pretty sure I asked this before, but what's the deal with the wailord game???

Infernape102

Pretty average day for me in the dream world. I am still farming persim berries for the log cabin ( one day, I will get you!) I also put a lum berry on my share shelf just to be nice. I went to the forest three times, the sky once, and the sea twice. I took home a female tentacool and left with 15560, 520 more points then I started with.

Lorde

I'm pretty sure I asked this before, but what's the deal with the wailord game???

The Wailord game? What exactly are you curious about?

Anyway, my English Dream World session was a total nightmare. It took about 10 minutes for my Pokemon to fall asleep, so that was stressful. I only found 11 Pokemon this time around for some reason. I kept a female DW Buneary this time, since I hadn't found one of those yet. I hated the Sky Race game, though. The site lagged terribly, and I barely managed to complete it. I hope this lag issue gets resolved soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.