• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

willsgb

WEE HUGHIE SAYS ****
The Wailord game? What exactly are you curious about?

Anyway, my English Dream World session was a total nightmare. It took about 10 minutes for my Pokemon to fall asleep, so that was stressful. I only found 11 Pokemon this time around for some reason. I kept a female DW Buneary this time, since I hadn't found one of those yet. I hated the Sky Race game, though. The site lagged terribly, and I barely managed to complete it. I hope this lag issue gets resolved soon.

i thought it was some problem with my comp when i played tonight, too many things running at the same time or something; the other night i played it and got about 8 or 9 island runs in alongside watering all my mates' patches, because everything took literally seconds to loads - tonight, took about 7 minutes to start the session, and after looking through friends' DWs and some others who left prints on doormat - and not finding a single patch which needed watering - i only managed to squeeze in one island run.

got a male doduo with roost, thought 'that's a handy move' and befriended it. managed to find a female wooper the other night too, she's a beaut. her abaility's name i've forgotten but i think it's the one which disregards opponents modifying their stats, which sounds useful. also on 7,480 points, i hear you unlock new pokes to find after 7,500, so the next session should be fun; here's hoping it's not snail's pace again. peace out

EQWashu

Master Pokéwitch
Brought home a Dark Pulse Vulpix today! woohoo! 2 down, an Iron Tail Miltank to go!!! Even though the Vulpix was male, its ok ;) that opens me up to catch a female Vulpix no matt4r the move! Also found another Sweet Heart! pretty good day today...

-EQ, waiting for Assassin's Creed to be unveiled on E3 coverage!

Brumrha

Banned
On Sunday's expedition to the DW, I've managed to do the impossible. What would this task be??

That would be finding one of your friends that you've either traded or fought online in the DW. Seemingly, this is seen as nothing short of a wild goose chase, but if you know which users to look for, you "might" be able to find your friend from online in this world.

I had a slow day in the Dream World today. Just barely managed to get the +500 points today. I got a female Remoraid with Rock Blast and finished with 26,750 points. 23,250 points to go.

willsgb

WEE HUGHIE SAYS ****
I had a slow day in the Dream World today. Just barely managed to get the +500 points today. I got a female Remoraid with Rock Blast and finished with 26,750 points. 23,250 points to go.

may i enquire as to what happens at 50k points, squire?

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
I finally got 10,000 dream points and I brought back a female sturdy Relicanth. now a question to people with over 10,000 points, How often do you find Poliwags and Vulpixs (vulpi? vupixes?)?

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
i thought it was some problem with my comp when i played tonight, too many things running at the same time or something; the other night i played it and got about 8 or 9 island runs in alongside watering all my mates' patches, because everything took literally seconds to loads - tonight, took about 7 minutes to start the session, and after looking through friends' DWs and some others who left prints on doormat - and not finding a single patch which needed watering - i only managed to squeeze in one island run.

It's gotten a lot worse recently. The lag had always been there, but I'd only encounter it once a week. Now I'm encountering the lag at least three days out of the week. It only seems to disappear right after they run maintenance on the Dream World, but it returns by Wednesday afternoon. It's upsetting, but nobody is fixing this. If the Dream World really is just a testing ground for something bigger, then they should learn from this and make it so that the next site isn't so laggy.

shrek

Yeah was havin problems with the sky race myself today, enjoyed the good lag.
Took home a female wailmer today so pretty good

Aviere

ooh, yeah, wow.
finally took home something worthwhile today, a female dratini. almost at 18,000 points.. took long enough to take home one of the 10k+ pokemon.

offtopic: shrek, you wouldn't happen to be my dream pal shrek.. would you? lol, random.. my DW username is same as this username.

Elementer

Sword&Element Master
One of the worse DW sessions so far...

I got into the new area after 3 tries and ended up with a female Spearow, Male Steel Wing Pidgey, Male Butterfree, Male Murkrow and something else. I chose the SW Pidgedy simply because it had a move only available with high points. Will catch everything else later.

EVERY SINGLE one of these game was Hidden Pokemon. I was pretty good in that game (tops was 1:21), but it was pretty boring...

CoachDozier

Takeshi Protegé
Garfield hates Mondays. US Pokemon Dream World players hate Tuesdays........

~Light

I haven't been on the DW for 2 days now xD, and I can't enter it today

It's getting kinda boring doing the same minigames over and over again

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Garfield hates Mondays. US Pokemon Dream World players hate Tuesdays........

I don't hate Tuesdays per se, I just don't see the point of maintenance. Nothing ever changes no matter how much maintenance work they run, so I don't understand why they bother with that at all. I only like Tuesdays because a lot of dry berry patches are available after maintenance, but that's really the only brightside to it.

Last edited:

Vizeninja

Sorry to complain but what is think is complete bull is the fact that if you EVER restart your game you can't change the DW ID.

Vizeninja

The DW ID is still for the pre-restart data locking the "new" game out of the Dream World

((and by restart I mead Delete old save date and Start brand new))

Mystica

Thrill Seeker
I don't hate Tuesdays per se, I just don't see the point of maintenance. Nothing ever changes no matter how much maintenance work they run, so I don't understand why they bother with that at all. I only like Tuesdays because a lot of dry berry patches are available after maintenance, but that's really the only brightside to it.

I don't see the point either. =/ I've also gotten to the point where I'm not even using DW nearly as much; I only go 2-3 times a week for berries. *shrugs*
I actually would have preferred if there was a way to plant berries in-game instead of needing a computer. That's kind of an advantage that some gamers don't even get, so they can't gather nearly as many berries. =/

It's not cool either that if ou ever want to restart your game, your code doesn't change. |: I mean...really?

Status
Not open for further replies.