• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
Still hopelessly searching for people I know on the Dream World trying to befriend them but ah well.

I do wish that this wasn't taken out of the game but what can you do

Came out of there with a Yanma, not going to catch it so it can pretty much lurk in my forest with all the other Pokémon I've yet to catch

warcraff

Lost Precious Finder
Is the Pokemon global Link playing the fool with anyone else? I can log onto the site but when I try to go to pages like E-Z mail and Customize the page just loads a white page in the info and such should be. Dream world isn't loading also.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Is the Pokemon global Link playing the fool with anyone else? I can log onto the site but when I try to go to pages like E-Z mail and Customize the page just loads a white page in the info and such should be. Dream world isn't loading also.

Someone posted before saying that the Dream World wasn't loading for them either. I figure that there's something wrong with it at the moment, and that we should wait a while so that it's fixed. But on the subject of E-Z mail: Does anyone actually use that? It's an e-mail feature or something similar, right? I've never used it, since it sounds lame. I have no idea why other players would want to contact us :s

alchimiste

After getting over 10,000 points about two weeks ago, I was finally able to go to Pleasant Forest and befriended this beauty!

I'm so jealous... I'm almost up to 20,000 points and have barely even gotten to the forest since I hit 10,000. It's always the sky or the ocean... gahhh... this is so frustrating.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Anyone notice how much a user on the Dream World looks like n00b when they send their legendary to it? I find it kinda amateur-ish.

Once you've sent all of one kind of berry to Entralink, can you still swap berries to get the same kind of berry that you sent to Entralink? Or is it… "memorized" by the account and you can't get another of the berry cuz you've already had it before, though you sent that berry's population to your game?

Lorde

Anyone notice how much a user on the Dream World looks like n00b when they send their legendary to it? I find it kinda amateur-ish.

Huh? How does that make someone look like a "n00b"? I've sent Legendary Pokemon into the Dream World twice so far, and I don't see how that's wrong. I wanted to see how my Celebi would look on the Dream World, so I sent it there and I enjoyed my session. The only bad thing about sending rare Pokemon into the Dream World is the possibility that they may get lost if the site crashes, but apart from that, there's nothing wrong with it.

Azumarill

baha d:
Just scored big! Natu female, thought it was going to be a great DW day... but then it got better. Much better.

Female poliwag!!!! :)

Yaaay!!!! MM'ing now..... wish me luck

Aquanova

Last night I finally made it to the Pokemon Cafe in the Japanese Dream World. I befriended 2 Pokemon. All male and none of them Eevee. Also the mini game is kinda frustrating yet I still managed to get high scores. I really need that female Eevee so I can get to breeding it.

CoachDozier

Takeshi Protegé

Once you've sent all of one kind of berry to Entralink, can you still swap berries to get the same kind of berry that you sent to Entralink? Or is it… "memorized" by the account and you can't get another of the berry cuz you've already had it before, though you sent that berry's population to your game?

I wouldn't say so much being a n00b as just wanting to see how their avatars look in the Dream World. Everyone has their preference, and what Pokemon you send has no real effect on game play. I have sent over a dozen Pokemon, legendary and not, over to the DW just to see their artist rendering there, and in the case of some legendaries (or Wailord), they don't even fit in the front room of your house. Their avatars are just too big, and you have to move to the right side of the room to see them.

Rather interesting to start off a post commenting on someone being a n00b, and then follow up with a question that is easy to answer in your own Dream World game play... but I pride myself on being polite and have your answer. Berries, or any item for that matter, once they have disappeared completely from your inventory, you can go back to swapping as often as you want. It's beneficial in a few cases, so if you're short on health items or PokeBalls, then you can keep sending them to the Entralink and snagging more from share shelves (of course, you can get only one of each per visit, and just be kind and leave behind something nicer than an Oran berry). If you are like me and ran into two people at the same time who just happened to be sharing a Lum berry I hadn't been able to find after a month of play time, then you might have done what I did. I swapped for one berry, planted it, and then went back to the other house for the second one and planted it as well. From no Lum berries to 10 in just two days of standard grow time. This concept works if you plant a lone berry from your inventory or put it on your own share shelf because your inventory says you don't have any on hand, but it does not work with items waiting to be sent to Entralink during your session.

Last edited:

pkmnfn

DW Breeder
quick question- does your score in the game affect the pokemon in any way or are the aspects of the pokemon (gender, nature, etc) set before the mini-game?

Regiultima

Rises with Magnetism
quick question- does your score in the game affect the pokemon in any way or are the aspects of the pokemon (gender, nature, etc) set before the mini-game?

The only thing it affects is whether you get a special move or not (might affect Gender, but I'm not sure). The nature is set when you catch it in the Forest so it IS possible to SR for a nature.

pkmnfn

DW Breeder
The only thing it affects is whether you get a special move or not (might affect Gender, but I'm not sure). The nature is set when you catch it in the Forest so it IS possible to SR for a nature.

thanks... can anyone double-check about the gender? sometimes I do the bare minimum for games that are frustrating (wailord game especially), and I'm going to need to actually play the game for the pokemon I want if the score does affect the gender :p...

Lorde

My English Dream World session last night was pretty fun. I found 9 Pokemon since I was in a hurry, but the good news is that I found an Electrike, which was the last Pokemon that I was really looking for. I was upset that I played the Sky Race game for an Elekid right before that encounter, but I'm glad that I have all the main Pokemon now. I can start seaching for rare Pokemon like Vulpix now that it's done. I also watered 15 dry berries and harvested my Lum Berries. I need to start growing more of those.

Aviere

ooh, yeah, wow.
Good day in the Dream World today! I had to choose between a female Hydration Lapras and a female Magic Bounce Natu. I opted for the Lapras because it's always been one of my favorites, and also considering that Espeon is generally a superior Magic Bouncer to Xatu. Up to 19,940 points!

silicon

Swordsman
thanks... can anyone double-check about the gender? sometimes I do the bare minimum for games that are frustrating (wailord game especially), and I'm going to need to actually play the game for the pokemon I want if the score does affect the gender :p...

The only thing that is affected by your score is the moves.

pkmnfn

DW Breeder
The only thing that is affected by your score is the moves.

thank you :)...

had an okay time today. got hondew berry from trade shelf, but nothing really notable besides that...

EQWashu

Master Pokéwitch
Just scored big! Natu female, thought it was going to be a great DW day... but then it got better. Much better.

Female poliwag!!!! :)

Yaaay!!!! MM'ing now..... wish me luck

Hey I took home a Female Poliwag today too! lol I found a Natu as well, but it was Male (have a Male w/ Giga Drain already). I found a TON of Females today, many of them ones I didn't have already! I narrowed them down to Forest pokemon since my luck with being sent to the forest is atrocious! The runners up were a Scyther w/ Baton Pass and a Mareep w/ Reflect. Hope tomorrow is even better!

-EQ

Lorde

I narrowed them down to Forest pokemon since my luck with being sent to the forest is atrocious!

You too huh? I only get sent to the Pleasant Forest area once per Dream World session, so I don't often get the rarer Pokemon from the Dream World. I almost always get sent to Sparkling Sea, even though I have multiples of almost every Pokemon in that area. It's ridiculous that we can't just choose the area we want to access.

Status
Not open for further replies.