• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

myriada

I do have a question. What exactly are the US's chances of getting this expansion? I have a fear that the Banette might be a way to give us something in place of the Old Mansion. Could it be probable that we get it even if Shuppet is in the Old Mansion?
Given that Japan don't have Banette yet, they're likely to get Banette as well as the Old Mansion and all the new furniture on the 28th, so it probably won't exactly be some special exclusive like the Mansion may be. :/

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Just finished my Japanese Dream World session. It was very laggy, which was odd since I usually only have trouble while I'm on the English Dream World. I harvested my berries, then I headed to the Island of Dreams to find some Pokemon. I befriended 12 Pokemon today, and I managed to beat my previous high score on the ice cream game. I chose to keep a DW Pidgey, then I water other people's berries. I wasn't in the mood to search through people's Share Shelves, but I plan on doing so when the Old Mansion area gets added to the Dream World since it'll contain new items.

Blazios

I do have a question. What exactly are the US's chances of getting this expansion? I have a fear that the Banette might be a way to give us something in place of the Old Mansion. Could it be probable that we get it even if Shuppet is in the Old Mansion?

Hey, be thankful you're getting that. From the sound of things, we in Europe re getting nothing again. Though hopefully, we'll end up with the same number of released C-Gear skins as the US by November (even though they'll then probably just give all three of the starter skins to you for nothing...).

Wardek

U & I
Nevermind.

Anyways, there should definetly be DW Gen 5 in Gray and other games.

That won't happen in Grey or any Generation 5 game, probably. They'll have to create a whole new DW that only connects to Grey = Lot of work.

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
That won't happen in Grey or any Generation 5 game, probably. They'll have to create a whole new DW that only connects to Grey = Lot of work.

It wouldn't be too much effort to use the same DW, but have different encounter lists for different games. That way they can release different DW pokemon, inlcluding ones they couldn't before, without a complete overhaul.

R_N

Probably not nearly as much work as you think

you could probably just run some sort of check like if GRAY/whatever, new guys appear

or whatever

PkmnTrainerJ

I've been enjoying using the Dream World quite a bit, and have been enjoying it. I've not managed to unlock any new areas though, as I'm only slowly racking up points due to not having much time to play.

The Old Mansion and Banette thing seem pretty good, and I've just picked up the Venusaur and Spring Deerling skins, but missed out on the World Championship 2011 skin by a few days.

I haven't really used any of the Pokémon from the Dream World yet, but I'm sure that once I have finished with the Elite 4, I'll enjoy it more.

rocky505

What is wrong with the DW right now? everytime I try to click on something to do it says "Local Storage is necessary, The browser will be refreshed" and it then logs me out for no reason.

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!

lostboy

Awesome, thanks for the news Serebii! Found recent images of it on Google. Don't know if they're official but they look interesting. Misdreavus and Duskull shown.

spooky_manor1.jpg
spooky_manor2.jpg
spooky_manor3.jpg
spooky_manor4.jpg

Radlin

He Returns.
Misdreavus, Houndour and Wobbuffet confirmed for Old Mansion
Don't really care for those Pokemon.
Spooky Manor has been confirmed for international release on September 28th.

Another Pokémon, Duskull, has been confirmed
Yay! One of my favorite Ghost Pokemon. Hopefully we get a Ghastly also.

Either way, i'm so relieved we finally get our first expansion! It's been so long for any type of event except for C-Gear skins.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Just to make sure.

The Spooky Manor will be a permanent addition to the Dream Isle once it's release, and it won't just be a Halloween thing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.