• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
So now the Spooky Manor will be released within hours, what does everyone want from the next area? I think
it will be a Rock, Ground and Steel area called the 'Rugged Mountain', where you play a game to mine and collect gems, and be released internationally everywhere at the same time just like Spooky Manor.

Winter area.

Stantler, Delibird, Sneasel, Snorunt, Snover, Spheal, Swinub, etc.

Minigame could be leading a rolling snowball down a hill avoiding obstacles.

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
How about...

"You visit the Island of Dreams and decide to explore the Garbage Dump."

Poison types everywhere!

YES!!!!!! DO WANT!!!!

Anyway, did I read correctly? The Spooky Manor is released in a few hours? Japan gets it before the U.S. maintenance is done? I don't mind, of course. On the contrary, I'm eager to know what else the Manor has to offer, and the sooner we get such info, the better, I think! How long will the wait be?

myriada

YES!!!!!! DO WANT!!!!

Anyway, did I read correctly? The Spooky Manor is released in a few hours? Japan gets it before the U.S. maintenance is done? I don't mind, of course. On the contrary, I'm eager to know what else the Manor has to offer, and the sooner we get such info, the better, I think! How long will the wait be?
The worldwide removal of the maintenance sign, and so launch of the Manor is in 32 minutes I believe.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I recently changed the date on my DS, which apparently causes you to wait another 24 hours before you can sync with the Dream World. So I won't be able to access the English Dream World today, but I can still get on the Japanese Dream World. I'm not at home right now, but I'll try to login when I get back. I'm so excited about the Spooky Manor area, and I can't wait to play the new candle mini-game.

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
I still got the Maintenance sign. I'm hoping for good things from this Manor though (is there even a list more than the 6 that we know now? Right now 3 always have Levitate, and the other 3 have useless/inferior abilities)

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
I still got the Maintenance sign. I'm hoping for good things from this Manor though (is there even a list more than the 6 that we know now? Right now 3 always have Levitate, and the other 3 have useless/inferior abilities)

It's supposed to be a new permanent area, so we should have access to a fairly large amount of new Pokémon. I'm personally hoping for Abra and Ditto.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
So, it'll be available in one minute?

I'm still getting maintenance, though I can access the main page.

DragonTrainerBigRed

<No wall can stop me
DW now open. I hope to find Ditto in the Manor.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
My Pokemon is already tucked in.

How do I find the Dream Isle with it? Is it just random on the normal Dream Isle?

myriada

Partial list, will be updated...
Mr. Mime: Teeter Dance, Skill Swap
Gastly: Sludge Wave, Disable
Drowzee: Psycho Cut, Drain Punch
Mawile: Fire Fang, Ice Punch
Spoink: Recycle, Skill Swap
Misdreavus: Destiny Bond, Inferno
Duskull: Trick, Pain Split
Chimecho: Hypnosis, Hyper Voice
Meowth: Hypnosis, Secret Power
Snubbull: Double-Edge, ???