• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
Partial list, will be updated...
Mr. Mime: Teeter Dance
Gastly: Sludge Wave
Drowzee: Psycho Cut
Mawile: Fire Fang
Spoink: Recycle
Misdreavus: Destiny Bond
Duskull: Trick
Chimecho: Hypnosis
Bluk Berry
Protein
Nanab Berry
Razz Berry
Lum Berry

So right now that adds Sheer Force Mawile, Inner Focus Drowzee, and Technician Mr. Mime to the list. Well Technician Mime might be interesting...

hezekiah

It notified me of new items added to the Dream Catalog, but I don't see them available for purchase; are they showing up for anybody?

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I'm in! But it's taking me to the Windswept ******* Sky...

I guess that means that the area you get sent to is still random then. I wish they would change things so that we could choose which area of the Island of Dreams we get sent to. Well anyway, I'm not going to focus much on which Pokemon I befriend at the Spooky Manor since I already completed my Pokedex. I'm more interested in the new furniture/items than on the new Pokemon to be honest.

DragonTrainerBigRed

<No wall can stop me
When I entered the DW, I saw the messages indicating that new items have been added to the Plain Catalogue, but I can't actually find them in the catalogue. Weird.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Partial list, will be updated...
Mr. Mime: Teeter Dance
Gastly: Sludge Wave
Drowzee: Psycho Cut
Mawile: Fire Fang, Ice Punch
Spoink: Recycle
Misdreavus: Destiny Bond, Inferno
Duskull: Trick, Pain Split
Chimecho: Hypnosis, Hyper Voice
Smoochum: Skill Swap
Wobbuffet: Charm
Spinarak: Bug Bite, Electroweb
Meditite: Drain Punch, Endure
Pass Orb
Carbos
Bluk Berry
Protein
Nanab Berry
Razz Berry
Lum Berry

I had a feeling Spinarak was going to be in it. It a shame Meditite doesn't have a better hidden ability. They should have made one for this generation raising his Special Attack instead. That would be interesting at least.

That aside, I will eagerly await what will arrive at the Spooky Manor.

redsky

Ninja
The areas still seem to be random, i'm currently in windswept sky :(

However, the find a pokemon game in the windswept sky can now take place at the mansion area. I don't know yet if the find a pokemon game only takes you to the mansion or whether it can also take you to the other areas. The find a pokemon maps still seem to be the same layout as before. I've done find a pokemon game 3 times and its taken me to the mansion in the minigame each time so its looking like the find a pokemon game only has the mansion scenery.

Last edited:

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
If anybody does happen to notice different Pokemon in the other areas, do take note of them. That is, if there is any.

It's possible that new Pokemon from the other areas use the candle mini-game. Also to note is that I didn't originally come up with the idea.

Edit: It was actually Will-powered Spriter that came up with the thought.

Last edited:

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
First time around: Will let you know what I come across:

Chimecho w/Wrap (darn...)
Mawile w/Fire Fang
Mr. Mime w/Skill Swap
Bluk Berry
Meowth w/Scratch (Also darn...)
Bluk Berry (again)
Pass Orb (duh)
Nothing for the last 2

Will return with MORE

EDIT: ROUND 2 (Wow Twice in a row)
Duskull w/Disable
Nanab Berry
Razz Berry
Houndour w/Dark Pulse
(Shitty round for finding things)

EDIT: ROUND 3 (I'm on FIRE!!)
Iron
Lum Berry
Bluk Berry (WHERE ARE THE POKEMON)
Meowth w/Scratch (again...)
Ralts w/Confusion

EDIT: ROUND 4 (Yikes!)
Nanab Berry
Ralts w/Confusion
Meditite w/Endure
Shuppet w/Destiny Bond
Lum Berry

Last edited:

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Gastly: Sludge Wave, ???
Misdreavus: Destiny Bond, Inferno

So now DW gives us Pokemon with moves it cannot normally learn.....

Status
Not open for further replies.