• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
I don't see any of the stuff in my plain Catalogue.

hezekiah

I posted it on Smogon. I happened to notice that someone VM'd Serebii with the password. I tried it out for myself and it worked. Also posted it on GameFAQs.

Well then I wonder how the person who VM'd Serebii came across it o_O

If anybody wants to trade some of the new females, VM me. Only one I have right now is Meditite, but I'm hard at work breeding 'em up.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I posted it on Smogon. I happened to notice that someone VM'd Serebii with the password. I tried it out for myself and it worked. Also posted it on GameFAQs.
Fair enough.

Oh BTW, Sableye, Smeargle, and Volbeat were edited to Serebii's list, making the two lists alike.

R_N

omg smeargle?
Sableye?!

VOLBEAT?!

omggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg Gonna tuck one of my duders in soon

WaterShuriken

Okay this is annoying, on my first visit to the Spooky Manor, I get two pokemon, then on my second, third, and fourth AND FIFTH visits it's completely empty, and the furniture isn't appearing.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
for those of you who are interested in small trivial things like this:

berry.png

they added a new description for Nanab, and I assume Razz & Bluk also shares the same description.

and for those who still can't see all the new furnitures but want to know the price:

manor.png

sofa.png

bed.png

bookcase.png

cushion.png

misc.png

silicon

Swordsman
Okay this is annoying, on my first visit to the Spooky Manor, I get two pokemon, then on my second, third, and fourth AND FIFTH visits it's completely empty, and the furniture isn't appearing.

My best guess from the info given is that you encountered other areas besides the mansion. By the time you got back to the mansion a second time, your daily runs had dried up.

Anyway, looking forward to trying on my two accounts in the morning (can't tonight, about to head to work). Ralts is available, so that makes me exicited to try and find one. Prankster Sableye also looks fun.

TrainerChris

Bad at Pokemon
Why can't I find or access the Spooky Manor? Do you have to buy it with berries or is it because I live in South America?

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
I'm guessing we have to find one of the new berries first..

No, that's not true. I already bought my Elegant Lamp and make the Manor screenshot before I found my Nanab Berry.

In fact, checking the Catalogue is the first thing I did.

WaterShuriken

My best guess from the info given is that you encountered other areas besides the mansion. By the time you got back to the mansion a second time, your daily runs had dried up.

That is bull. That's the problem with not being able to choose where you want to go. As if I want to go to the sky area 3 times in a row.

manniezmoll

I'm a girl, dangit!
thanks Shine...yep the bluk berry description said the same thing...i'm assuming the maniac is the cooking chick on route 5, between nimbasa & driftveil bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.