• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Girathommy

I am in the DW! Yeah
What about female Lapras. Anyone found one so far?

wafiazizul

Dream World Addict
so far i just met the male lapras before~

MSK

Does anyone know what all the new boxes mean when you log out of dream world?
I've just been in for the first time in a couple of weeks and when I went to leave there were various options that I never had before, I'm hoping I answered correctly as I didn't want to lose what I caught!! Am I right in thinking you can now bring more than one Pokemon out at a time from the look of the screen I saw.

Also does anyone know the Mamoswine password yet?

Girathommy

I am in the DW! Yeah
You still can bring back only one pokemon from the DW. Maybe they change it soon, but at the moment, there is still only one pokemon possible.
The Mamoswine password is only one-time use, so every password is different.
For the new boxes and windows, just check the post #1049 from wafiazizul, there is a good description about the new boxes and windows. Here is the link. Check the spoilers.
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=11804549&postcount=1049
I hope this will help.

redfable

How do i get that level 100 arceus from the dream world? The one from the poll from awhile ago the event still hasnt ended i think

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
question when the games come to america how will the whole dream world thing work? I assume duplicate websites will be made with various servers sponsored by the cultralization team for the various base countries for nintendo, or will the japanese site simply be translated.

Last edited:

wafiazizul

Dream World Addict
How do i get that level 100 arceus from the dream world? The one from the poll from awhile ago the event still hasnt ended i think

in the event box, insert this code~

さばきのつぶて

alakazam^

I had to change DS consoles, so I lost all my friend codes on my Black game. Could everyone that registered me do that again? Also, if you haven't registered both my codes, please do so.

Anyone knows which user has the Rain and Frost DW nickname?

Araleon

Chill
I have a question about breeding with DW Pokemon. If I had a male Delibird with Focus Punch, would there be a chance its offspring would have Focus Punch?

wafiazizul

Dream World Addict
I have a question about breeding with DW Pokemon. If I had a male Delibird with Focus Punch, would there be a chance its offspring would have Focus Punch?

I don't think the focus punch will be learned by offspring(Delibird) because it is the DW move only~ i don't know if the focus punch can be learned as egg move~

wafiazizul

Dream World Addict
I had to change DS consoles, so I lost all my friend codes on my Black game. Could everyone that registered me do that again? Also, if you haven't registered both my codes, please do so.

Anyone knows which user has the Rain and Frost DW nickname?

i think~
Rain - Rain
Frost - Emica

i still had you FC recorded in my pal pad so there should be no problem if you just put my FC back in your pal pad and meet again in wifi~ btw, why changing console affect the pal pad? or do you mean you change your black game?

Bardische

Elegance.
I'm sorry, the image file is too big, but if anyone can see this, can you tell me what's wrong? I've been unable to log-in for a while, and that message keeps appearing. I've sent a Koaruhie into the Dream World, but I dunno what I'm doing wrong. And I keep getting this message.

[IMG300]http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/8282/pokmongloballink1293178.png[/IMG300]

If the link doesn't work, please notify me. I need help :(

Bardische

Elegance.
You need to wake up your pokemon with game sync.

Maybe this might help?

I sent a pururiru the first try, and at the time I didn't have an account yet. So, I immediately withdrew the thing from sleep.

The next day, I made an account, and when I entered my code, I entered the Dream World, my pururiru was there.

After my 1st hour, I couldn't enter the Dream World anymore.

But I tried if I could send another pokemon, thinking that I just need a new pokemon. Right, I sent in a Koaruhie, and it was an excellent transfer.

But, it still appears :I

What's happening, really?

wafiazizul

Dream World Addict
Maybe this might help?

I sent a pururiru the first try, and at the time I didn't have an account yet. So, I immediately withdrew the thing from sleep.

The next day, I made an account, and when I entered my code, I entered the Dream World, my pururiru was there.

But I tried if I could send another pokemon, thinking that I just need a new pokemon. Right, I sent in a Koaruhie, and it was an excellent transfer.

But, it still appears :I

What's happening, really?

the message says that, your pokemon still not dreaming,,,
from that, if you have sent a poke to sleep, the message said that, you need to wait for a while until the poke start dreaming

or, if you have poke to be wake up, game sync to wake up the poke,

or your situation, i think if you've sent the koaruhii at the moment, maybe you need to wait for a while bofore he start dreaming~

GameMaster0000

Chaos Nightmare

You can play DW only 1 hour per day. You need to wait exactly 24 hours before you can access DW again, start count at when you click access DW.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Ugh, the one-hour limit on the Dream World site still bugs me. I wish we could be there as much as we'd like. Anyway, it looks like Serebii updated saying that there is some special Dream World furniture available for our Dream Houses. Personally, I'm content with the amount of furniture that I currently have so I won't bother with this Christmas tie-in. Anyway, today I was watering some berries at my friends' berry garden and then I went and harvested some of my own berries which gave me a few more points. I played a mini-game (Flying Race) and I actually got a nice score this time. I also transferred a Dream World Pachirisu to my White version before it was time to go. All in all, a productive day.

Bardische

Elegance.
the message says that, your pokemon still not dreaming,,,
from that, if you have sent a poke to sleep, the message said that, you need to wait for a while until the poke start dreaming

or, if you have poke to be wake up, game sync to wake up the poke,

or your situation, i think if you've sent the koaruhii at the moment, maybe you need to wait for a while bofore he start dreaming~

It is now 4:36 pm my time. I sent that thing 5:00 AM :I

Well, if I need to wait, then so be wait. :(

You can play DW only 1 hour per day. You need to wait exactly 24 hours before you can access DW again, start count at when you click access DW.

Yeah, I realize that after an hour, I need to wait 24. But the only reason I said I couldn't go in anymore is I LITERALLY cannot go in anymore after that hour. Like, after a day, it won't.

Well, I guess I may be doing something wrong. I'm just guessing I f*cked up the first time, so yeah :O

Thank you ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.