1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation V Discussion' started by Pink sneasel, Oct 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ForteAnly

ForteAnly Well-Known Member

I have been having some bad luck as well with DW Female Pokemon. Lately, I've been getting only male if any or pure item/berry runs. The first time it happens it okay but once you reenter and its the same berry run it annoying. Luckily, today I met a F Magikarp which is new to me but still the area I want to go the most is Dream Forest and Shining Ocean but I've been getting pure Open Sky and Shining Ocean these last couple of days. I don't mind Shining Ocean since I want a F Dratini but Dream Forest would be nice too.

2. LadyJane

LadyJane Collector

Which is best between a psyduck, goldeen, luvdic aerodactyl and Drifloon?They are all female and i need a answer fast please.

3. Jordy Kieto

Jordy Kieto Well-Known Member

areodactyl for sure trust me

4. I haven't bothered with the Dream World on my Japanese Black Version, I'm not all that excited about it anyway so I'll just wait till the English release before I try it out.

5. wafiazizul

wafiazizul Dream World Addict

Lucky~ met female natu today~ nice~ :)

6. Heliotrope

Heliotrope it shone! ^_^

I managed to find a female Aerodactyl in the DW yesterday. ^_^

I'm looking forward to getting enough points to start looking for a female Vulpix, as I'd like to try and breed for a shiny one with its DW ability.

7. GameMaster0000

GameMaster0000 Chaos Nightmare

Does anyone less encounter female?

I'm mostly not find any female for 4 days in row only found omnite and skitty while other is male.

8. slowpoke child

slowpoke child <--i haz >=D

heyya ik its a kinda basic thing, but how do u get pokes from the dreamworld back onto ur game? i could never figure out how to do that

9. wafiazizul

its not that i never met the female~ but mostly the female that i met was the one ive met before or the one i get via trading~

10. Girathommy

Girathommy I am in the DW! Yeah

Hey, I would like to wish a Happy New Year to all my friends at the DW thread here. Have a nice evening and great parties.

11. guitalex

guitalex Well-Known Member

I have bred TONS of Modest female Drought Vulpixes I can trade for a female DW Poliwag...

I got the mother from the DW, bred it for natures, then bred several from its baby, with the father being the Pansage (Yanappu) from the event. While I can't guarantee the IVs were passed, according to the event one of the IVs from the Pokemon is 31, and according to the Pokemon's description the highest IV it has is special attack.

So yay. Trade?

12. wafiazizul

Happy New Year to all too!! あけましておめでとう!!

13. MssMellonCollie

MssMellonCollie Shiny Collector

has anyone gotten into a new Dream Area? Like, Past Shining Ocean? I'm curious to see how we get other pokemon that aren't listed, since nearly all pokemon have DW abilities....

14. wafiazizul

what do you mean by that? is it the other area than forest,sky n sea? if you mean that, there is no new area be found yet,,

15. reekjoa

reekjoa G4Gnious

finally i ve got Drought Vulpix,,,
    now i need drizzle Politoad....

Ahhh.....

16. GameMaster0000

GameMaster0000 Chaos Nightmare

Anyone has Coba Berry?

It's only one resist berry that I didn't have.

17. Ju-da-su

Ju-da-su Well-Known Member

...Just do the same step you need to do to get the pokemon into DW...C.Gear -> Wifi -> Game Sync...>_>"

Then go C.Gear -> Wireless -> High Link (first option...the one in green). That should transfer you to the High Link. Go north for the High Link forest and get your poke there...>_>"

I do...>_>"

Problem though, is I can't put the berry up on that...shelf(?) until around 8.30 PM GMT+7 (that's about 2 hours ago, but of tomorrow), and I didn't add you as friend yet. :p

Last edited: Jan 2, 2011
  18. Lorde

Lorde Banned

I know how you feel. It was hard enough for me to get used to the Dream World. I had my brother try it out before me, and even he had problems (since he didn't understand Japanese). Luckily, many guides on the Dream World and its functions have surfaced so now even I understand how to do most things. The only things I have trouble with are some of the mini-games, though thanks to videos of those mini-games, I've learned a whole lot in a short period of time.

Anyway, today I spent a short time playing Look for the Lost game, and then I spent some time watering berries and buying more furniture. I think my house looks fabulous now that I've managed to decorate it nicely.

19. wafiazizul

just put one in your rack~ just hope your other DW friends didn't trade it back~ or you can change the privacy setting until you get the coba berry from your rack~

20. joshiro

joshiro Member

Hey guys, I was wondering if anybody was up to do a little DW Female trading?

Pokemon I'm specifically looking for: Vulpix, Poliwag, Dratini, Growlithe, Natu, Lileep, Anorith, Crawdaunt, Oddish, Bellsprout, Pidgey, Spearow, Yanma, Omanyte, Wooper, Remoraid, Buizel, Luvdisc, Finneon,

I'm willing to trade most base level DW female pokes (no DW point prerequisite) as well as these more rare ones: Lapras, Carvanha, Scyther, Psyduck, Maril, Sudowoodo, Girafarig, Miltank, Pachirisu, Skarmory, Tropius, Drifloon, Chatot, Tentacool, Feebas, Shellos

My FC is: 5414-5668-4408

PM me if you'd like to trade!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.