What I hope GF does in the future is the following...
After you have accumulated a big milestone for Dream Points (50,000/100,000), you are given the opportunity to befriend a legendary at the Island of Dreams. The mini-game played will be tougher than normal (i.e. find two missing Pokemon, longer Sky Race, higher target in the Wailord game, more flavours in Ice Cream, etc.)
What do you think of this idea?
anyway, today's result
- after harvesting, now I got 100 each for the three berries I need for the Rocket House, this Saturday I should be already halfway towards a new house
- found 5 females, too bad all of them are Pokemon I already have. Most of them does not have any special move too.....
- managed to get a high score on the minigame, yet no special move on the Pokemon I befriended, and that happens twice
- I befriended a Sludge Wave Gastly, which is one of my remaining targets in the Manor, so I took that on the Dream Tree
- finished befriending Pokemon in only half an hour, so I have plenty of time to look for dry plants that needs to be watered, got 17 plants.
- the only real bad part today, I visited the Mountain right at the time the island dries up -_-