• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Golux

Not a Mere Device
has anyone gotten a Tyrogue with any moves besides its normal ones (i.e. showing Fake Out, I think)? Just wondering if there's anything to look for if I take one.

I feel like making a Dream World graph just for recommended abilities and moves for the pokemon. Something like a checklist so everyone can keep track of whom they befriended. Sound like a good idea?

I have an Excel spreadsheet that I made to keep track of what I've seen, taken home, etc. It has separate tabs for each DW area, as well as US events, and makeshift checkboxes to mark what you've acquired. I had plans for expanding it to include abilities and such so I could put it up on my website as a resource for my league players, but haven't found the time. You're welcome to use the file as a basis for what you wanna do. If it sounds like it could work for you, just let me know and I can email it to you or something.

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
i was wondering do all dream world pokemon you catch in entralink have 4 moves?

silicon

Swordsman
i was wondering do all dream world pokemon you catch in entralink have 4 moves?

No, only those that have 4 (or 3 if you do well enough on their game to get one of the bonus moves) in their level up list of moves prior to the level they are caught - level 10 for most - can come with 4 moves. For example, a Magikarp will only come with Splash unless do well enough on the game to earn Bounce as a move, and then it comes with just those two moves.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Today's English Dream World session was interesting. I didn't get to access the Rugged Mountain area, but I gained access to the Spooky Manor area twice and I befriended several female Pokemon there. I kept a Meowth and then I returned to my Dream House to buy some furniture. I harvested some berries after that and I planted some Wepear and Lum Berries in the soil. I visited other people's gardens and I watered their berries too, but I only found 9. I logged off once I finished.

Fenyxfyr

Got a problem?
I agreee with red...had a simular choice a few days ago and took Superpower Hippopotas too.

jwla

I FINALLY(!) got my Rocket House. Now growing some berries for some of the furniture. My run (this was last night) was pretty cool. I wound up taking home a female Ralts because I already had a male. I can't wait to log on tonight! I got my e-mail for my birthday Togekiss! :D

thanks for the offering to help, it would be hard to do so alone.

a graph something like this. this for example. I could do a couple of revisions like add in location and the amount of points required, but should I ditch that to make the graph clean, nice, and simple? Yes I know Leafeon has Chlorophyll too, which will be on the bottom of the Bulbasaur line. I think the lines need to be a bit thinner don't you agree? Photoshop does that for some reason with borders. Well, at least it's colorful. Maybe Locations could be in different colors. Yellow would be 7500 to unlock and 10,000 in Red. I wonder if I should do the same for items? Or should I do Location instead of Hidden Ability?

Last edited:

de_darkrai

Found nth today on my US Dream World. Oh,bad one.

PokeTimmy

Collector
Another Dreamworld trip without getting to the Rugged Mountain u_u

That's like, the 3rd time in a row.

I brought home a Corphish, though - yay!

jasoncola100

IV Breeder
While at the Rugged Mountain during my dreamworld session, first I befriended a female Hippopotas, and then befriended a female Machop right now afterward, so I chose to bring the female Machop to my pokemon white game because its being 25% being a female compared to Hippopotas being female is 50%

jwla

Met a male Phanpy tonight with Seed Bomb! Yes, please! Also got my Birthday Togekiss tonight, too!

Vandslaux

oh, god. I am just having totally bad luck with Females in the Rugged Mountain. Didn't find anything of note today, so I just took home a Male Mankey and brought my total Dream Points to 5340.

Status
Not open for further replies.