• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chimecho3000

Did Baltoy get a special move like Lunatone and Solrock? What is the best move it gets?

Nah, Solrock and Lunatone are the only ones that got exclusive moves. Shuckle also got Shell Smash, but it's now a level up move in Shuckle's BW2 movepool.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Can we discuss the Dream Radar pokemon here too? I'm pretty interested in them, since I got DR f sigyliph and riolu few days ago. I'm still looking forward the super luck togepi.

Dream World and GTS are quite generous with me lately. From the DW, I think I'm missing only geodude, diglett, dunsparce, cranidos, basculin, alomomola and staunfisk.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I finally managed to grow some Durin Berries, and I even managed to find a Watmel Berry on a Share Shelf. I returned to the Island of Dreams after taking care of my berries, and I accessed the Spooky Manor, Sparkling Sea and Icy Cave areas. I managed to befriend 12 Pokemon in total, and I kept a Solrock. I headed back to my house after that, and I bought some more plush dolls from the Dream furniture catalog. I wandered over to other people's houses and I watered some dry berries for points. I logged off afterward.

Chimecho3000

Can we discuss the Dream Radar pokemon here too? I'm pretty interested in them, since I got DR f sigyliph and riolu few days ago. I'm still looking forward the super luck togepi.

There's a Dream Radar thread in the BW2 forum.

i got a baltoy with rapid spin, so im just wondering can dw moves be passed on through breeding?

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
i got a baltoy with rapid spin, so im just wondering can dw moves be passed on through breeding?

It depends. Some special moves are egg moves, and can be passed on. Others are old tm and tutor moves, which can't be passed on.

Rapid Spin is Baltoy's lvl up move, so doesn't even need to be passed on.

Chimecho3000

Depends on the move. In your case, Rapid Spin is a level up move for Baltoy...

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Yeah When I tucked in Eevee it seems like it was an equal opportunity for the areas.
I tucked in Ivysaur and the Pleasant Forest was chosen three times. I'm never choosing a grass type again.
Now I just have to wait until maintenance is over.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Okay, so I think I may as well post this now so that everyone can contribute. This is what Psychic Politoed and I have compiled from reading this thread, and Psychic Politoed from reading some threads on Smogon.

Each Pokemon type and where they send you:

Pleasant Forest: Grass, Electric, Poison, Bug
Rugged Mountain: Fire, Rock, Ground
Spooky Manor: Psychic, Ghost, Dark
Sparkling Sea: Water
Icy Cave: Ice
Windswept Sky: Flying
No preference: Dragon, Normal
Not Tested: Fighting, Steel

Dual types will take you equally to both preferred places. For example, Gengar, which is Ghost and Poison, will take you 50% of the time to the Manor and 50% of the time to the Forest.

We do not yet know what happens if you have a dual No Preference/Preference type, such as Dragon/Dark (Hydregion) or Normal/Flying (Pidgeot, etc.).

So if anyone tucks in a Fighting-type, a Steel-type, or a dual No Preference/Preference type, please respond to this post and let us know what happens. Tell us who you tucked in, which areas you went to, and how many times you went there. If you believe any of these types/area preferences are mistaken, please respond and help us correct it so that Serebii users know who to tuck in to make their DW experience as enjoyable as possible!

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
^We tested Normal already?

But yes, this would be a very good cause for the sake of the experiment.

Credits go to the sources, especially smogon.

If you see something i that you tested and got different results for, please let us know.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
^We tested Normal already?

But yes, this would be a very good cause for the sake of the experiment.

Credits go to the sources, especially smogon.

If you see something i that you tested and got different results for, please let us know.

I'm going off of what Taidow said above me, and what I've read in a couple of other threads and forums. Of course, if someone proves me wrong, then we'll know better. That's what this is all about - working out the kinks!

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I got back on the Japanese Dream World last night. I planted some Durin Berries in my garden, and then I went to the Island of Dreams. Unfortunately, I was only sent to the Sparkling Sea and Spooky Manor areas, but I was still able to befriend several Pokemon. I decided to keep a male Lapras at the Tree of Dreams, and then I headed over to my Dream Pals' gardens to check their Share Shelves. I didn't find any items, but I was able to water 20 dry berries while I was there. I bought a plush doll after that, and then I logged off.

Spinner

Pokemon Breeder
Gible spotted

Today I saw a Gible in Icy Cave. Ice Cream scoop, I think. It was male, so I didn't take it. Again, I have 74 thousand points, so it is could be 10,000 pts
to spot it. I do like rough skin as much as sand veil.

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
Hello. I have a problem. I;ve entered Pokemon Dream World tonight, and go to the Island of Dreams, but there aren't any pokemon or berries there. Is there a problem or something going on there?

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Hello. I have a problem. I;ve entered Pokemon Dream World tonight, and go to the Island of Dreams, but there aren't any pokemon or berries there. Is there a problem or something going on there?
Did you go many trips in one go, or did you have your first trip with no Pokemon or items?

I got back on the Japanese Dream World last night. I planted some Durin Berries in my garden, and then I went to the Island of Dreams. Unfortunately, I was only sent to the Sparkling Sea and Spooky Manor areas, but I was still able to befriend several Pokemon. I decided to keep a male Lapras at the Tree of Dreams, and then I headed over to my Dream Pals' gardens to check their Share Shelves. I didn't find any items, but I was able to water 20 dry berries while I was there. I bought a plush doll after that, and then I logged off.
May I ask if your Pokemon was Water/Psychic, Water/Dark, or Water/Ghost?

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
Did you go many trips in one go, or did you have your first trip with no Pokemon or items?

Well, I've been there before. But when I entered the Dream World just this night, I don't hear any pokemon or see any berries around there.

Status
Not open for further replies.