• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
got two nice things in Dream Park today, while playing on my Black

first, I finally can reach more than 61k on the new minigame, and second, I found a Rare Candy :D

lakeskipping-10.jpg

rarecandy.jpg

also, I find it funny that a Snorlax I found in the Dream Park appeared out of the trash can.
It should be be way too big for the trash can lol
Sadly it isn't female, so I didn't pick it. Too bad it isn't female, since it has a good move (Fire Punch).....

ZombifiedHorror1031

Sadly it isn't female, so I didn't pick it. Too bad it isn't female, since it has a good move (Fire Punch).....
Why not take it, anyhow? A female wouldn't be able to pass on the move through breeding. So if you wanted the move, you could have taken that one to be a father for the (hopefully) eventual female.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I went back on the Dream World last night and I visited the Spooky Manor, Rugged Mountain and Icy Cave areas. I befriended 12 Pokemon in total but I didn't find any females; I decided to keep a plain-old Geodude at the Tree of Dreams. I went back to my garden to harvest my berries and then I went to water other people's dry berries. I found a ton of them on some Japanese player's island, and I also found some Nomel and Pamtre Berries on their Share Shelf. I swapped for those and then I signed off when I got to my house.

Chimecho3000

got two nice things in Dream Park today, while playing on my Black

first, I finally can reach more than 61k on the new minigame, and second, I found a Rare Candy :D

Nice, here's mine:

lakehighscore.jpg

RaichuArcanine

Hunting Sparkles
Played through the various areas of Icy Cave, Sparkling Sea and Dream Park. I befreined any pokemon, but the only decent female was a Overcoat Pineco. I have a question: I woke up my Darkrai with Pineco on the Friend Board and I went to go catch it:however it just keeps asking me to move it another clearing. How can I fix this?
~RaichuArcanine~​

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Why not take it, anyhow? A female wouldn't be able to pass on the move through breeding. So if you wanted the move, you could have taken that one to be a father for the (hopefully) eventual female.

I didn't intend to pass the move.

Having a female + a good move means I can use it for breeding if I need to AND I can use it for battles as well ;)

Chimecho3000

Wow I'm lucky. Got another Lucky Egg today. :)

Well, I finally found a female Eevee.
....after taking back a male Eevee yesterday.

Chimecho3000

Found my own Leftovers today. :D Also I was taken to the Mountain once, where I got a Dusk Stone and a Fire Stone. Wish I could've gotten a Moon Stone, but this was still awesome.

Silvershark

HAWLUCHA!!!
So I tried to log in to visit the Dream World and it keeps saying I'm entering the incorrect username and password. After trying about ten times, I went in and had my password reset. After trying with my new reset password I still can't get in. Anybody else having trouble like this?

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I went on the Japanese Dream World and I accessed the Icy Cave and Sparkling Sea areas, which was a disappointment; I really wanted to befriend the new Pokemon in the Dream Park area, but oh well. I decided to keep a Shuckle at the Tree of Dreams and then I returned to my island to harvest berries. I planted some new ones in the soil, and then I bought some new dolls for my house and I put some unneeded furniture away. I didn't find anything good in other people's Share Shelves, but I did add a new Dream Pal before signing off.

manniezmoll

I'm a girl, dangit!
new pokedolls for December are Deoxys & Darkrai...password is AVDANGD. works for B/W 1 & 2...

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Went on the DW for the first time since July. I was unimaginably pissed that they punished me for it by taking away most of my berries. I don't care that you're giving me Dream Points, that doesn't make up for it. I have 27,000 Dream Points, I don't need any more, but I do need those goddamn berries to buy stuff in the Dream Catalogue. Aside from that, it went pretty well. I came back with a DWf Sandshrew and a bunch of swag.

Heliotrope

it shone! ^_^
Went on the DW for the first time since July. I was unimaginably pissed that they punished me for it by taking away most of my berries. I don't care that you're giving me Dream Points, that doesn't make up for it. I have 27,000 Dream Points, I don't need any more, but I do need those goddamn berries to buy stuff in the Dream Catalogue. Aside from that, it went pretty well. I came back with a DWf Sandshrew and a bunch of swag.

Well, actually having more dream world points does unlock new rows in your garden for berry growing. So if you're interested in growing berries, then the DW points are very useful.

I recently got to 100,000 dream world points on my Black account, unlocking the 10th row in my garden. I've also changed to the new house in both Black and White (which is referred to as a "castle" for some reason. I don't think it looks all that castle-y to me, it looks more like some kind of Japanese-style house).

I also got my 4th badge in White 2, giving me access to the Spooky Manor and Sky levels in my White 2 dream world. I'm also slowly gathering enough berries to get the new house for this account, too.

I haven't posted here in awhile, so why not drop in?

For lack of better Pokemon, I took back an Ekans today.
At the moment, I'm buying up all the dolls in the thing. *is waiting for a Mudkip doll*

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Well, actually having more dream world points does unlock new rows in your garden for berry growing. So if you're interested in growing berries, then the DW points are very useful.I recently got to 100,000 dream world points on my Black account, unlocking the 10th row in my garden. I've also changed to the new house in both Black and White (which is referred to as a "castle" for some reason. I don't think it looks all that castle-y to me, it looks more like some kind of Japanese-style house).
Interesting, but still not particularly useful. I have 7 rows and that's good enough for just about anything I'd need. But losing berries sets me back quite a bit, so it really does more harm than good.

Chimecho3000

Awesome, got a Shed Shell today. :)

Air Balloon is the last item I have yet to obtain from Dream Park.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Is there a way to make it more likely you'll go to a specific area? I want to get a Gligar. They come from Windswept Sky, right?

Tuck in a Tornadus.

It's pure Flying, which makes it much easier to be sent to Windswept Sky. Any other Flying-Types have dual typing, which reduce the chance of getting sent to Windswept Sky.

I've also changed to the new house in both Black and White (which is referred to as a "castle" for some reason. I don't think it looks all that castle-y to me, it looks more like some kind of Japanese-style house).

Maybe you're thinking about European-style castle.

The Japanese-style castle is exactly like the one in DW.

Chimecho3000

When I went onto the Dream World today, I was thinking how if I got an Air Balloon; the Dream Park will be entirely useless to me once I have obtained all the Pokemon there. Since there were still about 12 Pokes I still needed to obtain, in a way I was hoping not to obtain the Air Balloon too soon otherwise going through the Dream Park would be boring. So anyways I was taken to the Dream Park in my first visit, and the very first item I obtained there was...

airballoon.jpg

So now I have obtained every item there! :)

A few visits later I got myself another Leftovers...the Dream Park is being too good to me. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.