• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Heads up. An emergency maintenance will take place next Monday.

Scheduled Maintenance

Wii U / Nintendo 3DS
Every Monday from 12PM - 4PM PST (1PM - 5PM PDT)

Wii / Nintendo DS
Every Monday from 11PM to Tuesday 3AM PST (Tuesday 12AM - 4AM PDT)

The maintenance window for the following service and title are different from the above:

Wii Shopping Channel / Nintendo DSi Shop
Every Monday from 12PM - 4PM PST (1PM - 5PM PDT)

Wii "Golden Eye 007"
Every Thursday from 2AM - 8AM PST (3AM - 9AM PDT)

Emergency Maintenance

From Monday, January 28, 2013 11:00 PM
- Tuesday, January 29, 2013 5:00 PM Pacific Time
Affected Services:
- Nintendo DS
-- Network Services
Pokémon Black Version
Pokémon White Version
Pokémon Black Version 2
Pokémon White Version 2

From Monday, January 28, 2013 5:00 PM
- Monday, January 28, 2013 6:00 PM Pacific Time
Affected Services:
- Wii U
Match Making, Ranking, etc.
Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper

From Monday, January 28, 2013 12:00 PM
- Monday, January 28, 2013 5:00 PM Pacific Time
Affected Services:
- Wii U
Nintendo eShop
- Nintendo 3DS
Nintendo eShop
- Wii
Wii Shopping Channel
-Nintendo DS
Nintendo DSi Shop

*During the emergency maintenance, parts of the affected services
may be intermittently unavailable.

Just in case, I added the other services.

Dunno what's wrong with it ^.

I believe the ribbons on Keldeo and Genesect block them from going on to the Gobal Link, there's a hacked Keldeo and a hacked Genesect uploaded there (ribbons should've blocked them).

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I went on the Dream World yesterday morning, but it was so glitchy and laggy that I didn't spend that much time on there. I visited the Dream Park, Rugged Mountain and Pleasant Forest areas, but I found more items than Pokemon. After visiting the Tree of Dreams, I returned to my island and I harvested my berries and I planted some new ones that I found on Share Shelves. I wandered around other islands and I planned to water some berries, but I didn't find any dry ones. I guess this'll be my last session for a while since there's going to be even more maintenance soon. Sigh, seems there's more DW maintenance time than actual access time.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
I believe the ribbons on Keldeo and Genesect block them from going on to the Gobal Link, there's a hacked Keldeo and a hacked Genesect uploaded there (ribbons should've blocked them).

Actually, no, that only applies to the GTS.

You can upload Pokemon with Classic/Wishing/Premier Ribbon into the Global Link.

Actually, no, that only applies to the GTS.

You can upload Pokemon with Classic/Wishing/Premier Ribbon into the Global Link.

Wow, I'm behind on the times! I could've sworn something restricted certain pokemon from going up on the Global Link. 0.o

manniezmoll

I'm a girl, dangit!
Wow, I'm behind on the times! I could've sworn something restricted certain pokemon from going up on the Global Link. 0.o

keldeo, meloetta, genesect, & the kami trio were restricted a few months before B2W2 came out, but now everything's allowed on the PGL...

Zyon

NUM NUM NUM
PGL is down for maintenance gonna have to wait until tomorrow to play on DW. Oh well better to have the site and servers up-to-date, verses running into major problems without the maintenance :)

manniezmoll

I'm a girl, dangit!
Hey anyone have the birthday togekiss? :D

not sure if you want to know if event is still running or if you're looking for a trade...event was over in sept or oct of 2012, if you're looking for a trade, try the trade forums...

Lorde

I went on the Dream World yesterday and I got sent to the Sparkling Sea area a whole bunch of times; I'm getting tired of it. I befriended 6 Pokemon and I kept a female Carvanha at the Tree of Dreams. I went back to my house and I bought some tables for the back of the house, and then I harvested some berries. I planted some Durin and Rabuta Berries in the soil, then I went to other peoples' gardens to water berries, but I only found half a dozen dry ones. I left the Dream World after placing some stuff on my Share Shelf.

I went on the Dream World yesterday and I got sent to the Sparkling Sea area a whole bunch of times; I'm getting tired of it.

The type preference for the Sparkling Sea is water, are you tucking in a water type pokemon?

I went to other peoples' gardens to water berries, but I only found half a dozen dry ones. I left the Dream World after placing some stuff on my Share Shelf.

This is why I only water my vital berries (Micle and Custap, and soon will add Jaboca) and leave the others for someone else to water.

Chimecho3000

God I hate E-Z Mail...wish there was a better way to communicate with people. Yeah, I know they have E-Z Mail because it's all intended for little kiddies...gah. Really want to communicate with my favourite dream pal. -.-

cybersonic233

God I hate E-Z Mail...wish there was a better way to communicate with people. Yeah, I know they have E-Z Mail because it's all intended for little kiddies...gah. Really want to communicate with my favourite dream pal. -.-
I hate the fact your stuck to using set phrases sooo annoying when you cant say what you wanna say coz it isnt on the list of phrases

Weeee! I got my Jaboca berries!
I planted three, put one on the shelf (which was gone within 20 minutes along with a Micle berry), and brought the last one back.
I watered other folks' berries and brought back a Tauros.
Also got a new high score in the Candle game.
newhighscore.png

EDIT:
Holy...
lostpokemonhighscore.png

Last edited:

Chimecho3000

Yes I finally got it!!!! :D

[spoil]
redcardblack2.jpg
[/spoil]

Got it on my Black 2 account though. Still really want to find one on my Black account.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Yes I finally got it!!!! :D

Got it on my Black 2 account though. Still really want to find one on my Black account.

At least you got it.

I haven't got it at all, not in Black 2, not in Black.......I already got everything from the Manor, except that stupid Red Card.

Maybe I'll try tucking in a Ghost/Dark/Psychic-Type later on, but I'll do it in Black 2, not Black, because I don't want to be swamped with a ton of Blow Out Candles minigame.

Also got a new high score in the Candle game.

congrats :)

now try getting a 70,000+ score so I can finally see someone with a higher score than mine :p

Lorde

I went on the Dream World last night and I had a relatively decent session. For the first time in a long time, all of my berries were watered and many were mature enough to pick, which was awesome. I planted some Jaboca Berries soon after. I then went to the Island of Dreams, but I only got sent to the Windswept Sky and Rugged Mountain areas. I managed to befriend a dozen Pokemon and three of them were females (Tropius, Trapinch and Mankey). I kept the Trapinch and I went to water other peoples' berries. I then logged off.

congrats :)

now try getting a 70,000+ score so I can finally see someone with a higher score than mine :p

70,000+?! ....Yeah you can keep that one, I'm happy with 53,500 in the Missing Pokemon Search. 0_0

I harvested the last of my planted berries, so now I have 3 rows of Jaboca, Micle, and Custap berries, I also restocked my Share Shelf with 3 of each. I visited my Dream Pals and watered berries (I never have trouble findng dry patches). I went to the Pleasant Forest, Shining Sea, and Dream Park areas and brought back a DWF Eevee from the Dream Park.

Chimecho3000

Oooh yeah!!! Just 1 week later. :D

_.jpg

As you can see, got it on my Black account this time! Finally! :'D

Lorde

I went on the Dream World a couple of days ago and I was sent to the Pleasant Forest area numerous times. I befriended about a dozen Pokemon, but they were all Pokemon I had befriended before. I didn't even have any females in the bunch, so I just chose to keep a Psyduck at the Tree of Dreams. I returned to my home afterwards, and I bought a couple of new items and I set up the furniture differently since I was bored with the old arrangement. I harvested and planted berries, then I searched some Share Shelves before leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.