• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yanappu

Cute o3o
The arceus that is obtained from the dream world doesn't seem any different from the normal areceus from d&p to hg&ss

Well, if it had a different ability then it wouldn't unique anymore. :p

While most of the special moves that Pokemon have from the Dream World are egg moves. Arceus has none. So it can't really be changed.

Just got Arceus from the Dream World.

The password is さばきのつぶて

Transfered a Farfetch'd with it too if that matters. lol

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
The arceus that is obtained from the dream world doesn't seem any different from the normal areceus from d&p to hg&ss

There was never an Arceus available in HG or SS. There was one you could trade to those games, but it was the special event Arceus in a Cherish Ball and with special moves and such. This Arceus is more like the normal Arceus that was found in D/P/Pt, though we were never able to officially get it, which is sad.

Anyway, I also managed to get enough Dream World points (5000) to unlock the Open Sky area of the Dream World. I'm going to make an attempt to find Pokemon like Yanma and Delibird today :]

Yanappu

Cute o3o
Thanks. :)

I sent a Pokemon to the Dream World for the first time, put the code in for Arceus and then woke my Pokemon up and got it back on my game. However when I go into the High Link there is no Arceus in there????

It's all the way in the back of the forest, there is more than one room. There are doors on each side of High Link Forest.

BlueEew

PokeProject - GO!
It's all the way in the back of the forest, there is more than one room. There are doors on each side of High Link Forest.

I've been to the very top of the forest doors and all rooms are empty. :(

Is there something in the Dream World I have to do? I noticed there is a picture in my house of Arceus. I have never used the Dream World before so I am guessing I need to do something else?

Last edited:

Girathommy

I am in the DW! Yeah
have you checked your global link profile? Is the Arceus on your global link profile page? You have to take care that it is shown on your global link account profile page in the right corner, do not sync your game before the pokemon does not appear there. If you see it there, then it must be at the High Link.

Girathommy

I am in the DW! Yeah
Okay, report issue of my friend that pokemon get stuck on the board.

After he log out Arceus nomally appear on his high link forest, but pokemon that stuck on board still stuck and make he cannot access dream isle.

Crap, these are bad news for me. I thought the Arceus tranfer would solve the problems for me, too. I could not test so far as I have no access atm for the next few hours.
Try to send a ticket to Nintendo. The more people send info to them the better. Maybe they do sth, and do you know what is crazy? It is a Lickytung in my case, too, which is stuck at the board. I do not play with Lickytungs atm anymore in the DW, coz of fearing that they crash sth, lol.

Last edited:

Yanappu

Cute o3o
I've been to the very top of the forest doors and all rooms are empty. :(

Is there something in the Dream World I have to do? I noticed there is a picture in my house of Arceus. I have never used the Dream World before so I am guessing I need to do something else?

You have to wake your Pokemon up in the dream world to send it over.

If you've never put one to sleep, put one to sleep then wake it up.

Logging out does not send it over. Waking your Pokemon up does. Logging out has nothing to do with your DS game. Waking your Pokemon up does.

BlueEew

PokeProject - GO!
have you checked your global link profile? Is the Arceus on your global link profile page? You have to take care that it is shown on your global link account profile page in the right corner, do not sync your game before the pokemon does not appear there. If you see it there, then it must be at the High Link.

I cannot access the Dream World until tommorow now. Is the profile the page that loads when the orange pokeball is clicked?

BLUE-MEW

What is existence?
hmmm... does the dream world arceus have any restrictions so that it wouldnt be allowed on wi-fi? (as in GTS and negotiation, not battling)

Last edited:

Girathommy

I am in the DW! Yeah
I cannot access the Dream World until tommorow now. Is the profile the page that loads when the orange pokeball is clicked?
Yes, the yellow / orange pokeball, where you see your name and avatar and your game (how many hours you've played,...), there in the right corner, is a field which shows the pokes you have befriended at the DW. There, you must see the Arcues.
Another question: have you logged out of the DW correctly, when you finished playing? You need to log out with that button in the top right corner.

Girathommy

I am in the DW! Yeah
hmmm... does the dream world arceus have any restrictions so that it wouldnt be allowed on wi-fi? (as in GTS and negotiation, not battling)

Arceus has no ribbon, so GTS and GTS negotiation should be no problem, but I cannot assure, I only assume it.

BlueEew

PokeProject - GO!
In the top right cornor next to my Trainer Card there is noting there. Also on the bottom row of three boxes the middle and right one is also empty. How do I get Arceus to appear there then?

Girathommy

I am in the DW! Yeah
In the top right cornor next to my Trainer Card there is noting there. Also on the bottom row of three boxes the middle and right one is also empty. How do I get Arceus to appear there then?

okay, we make it step by step now:
1. send a poke to sleep (press wifi button on your c-gear in your game and choose a poke), wait until it snors (zzzzz coming) - everyting still in your game at your DS
2. when the poke is sleeping, login online to your global link account (www.pokemon-gl.com) and click the yellow / orange ball. The poke which you sent to sleep should appear in the middle field of the bottom row. There you can see that a poke is sleeping.
3. click the blue ball (DW) and enter DW.
4. you should now stand in front of your DW house WITH the poke you sent to sleep.
5. go inside your house and click at the friend board on the wall
6. the Arceus should be on this board. Click it once, a pop up with Arceus moves and so on appears. Close the window again.
7. Log out the DW (click the button in the top right corner of the window)
8. Check the global link profile (orange / yellow ball)
9. Arceus should be at the right field in the bottom line
10. if it is there, then click the wifi button of your c-gear in your GAME again
11. wake up your poke (you should see how your poke flies back in the bad, together with that Arceus)
12. click the wireless button in your c-gear. Outside a house or a building only, otherwise you cannot be sent to High-Link
13. You should arrive at High-Link. Enter the High Link forest and walk through all forest areas. Arceus should be in of the last areas.

That's it.

BlueEew

PokeProject - GO!
okay, we make it step by step now:
1. send a poke to sleep (press wifi button on your c-gear in your game and choose a poke), wait until it snors (zzzzz coming) - everyting still in your game at your DS
2. when the poke is sleeping, login online to your global link account (www.pokemon-gl.com) and click the yellow / orange ball. The poke which you sent to sleep should appear in the middle field of the bottom row. There you can see that a poke is sleeping.
3. click the blue ball (DW) and enter DW.
4. you should now stand in front of your DW house WITH the poke you sent to sleep.
5. go inside your house and click at the friend board on the wall
6. the Arceus should be on this board. Click it once, a pop up with Arceus moves and so on appears. Close the window again.
7. Log out the DW (click the button in the top right corner of the window)
8. Check the global link profile (orange / yellow ball)
9. Arceus should be at the right field in the bottom line
10. if it is there, then click the wifi button of your c-gear in your GAME again
11. wake up your poke (you should see how your poke flies back in the bad, together with that Arceus)
12. click the wireless button in your c-gear. Outside a house or a building only, otherwise you cannot be sent to High-Link
13. You should arrive at High-Link. Enter the High Link forest and walk through all forest areas. Arceus should be in of the last areas.

That's it.

Thanks for that. :)

I am sure I done this today, however I shall re-try tommorow when I am able to enter the Dream World again. :)

Girathommy

I am in the DW! Yeah
Thanks for that. :)

I am sure I done this today, however I shall re-try tommorow when I am able to enter the Dream World again. :)

Just send me a PM if you still have problems tomorrow. We'll find a way to solve it. There are still some options to do if nothing works.

pokeman13

do you have to beat the elite 4 to enter the dream world and if not how do i enter it?

Rakurai

do you have to beat the elite 4 to enter the dream world and if not how do i enter it?

No. The only ingame requirement is that you have the C-Gear.

You need to set up a Global Link account before you can use it, though. There's a multitude of guides on how to do so on the forums, and the internet in general, so I'd just do a search.

moonlightning

the thing that irks me the most about dream world is that all non-dream world pokemon without the ability will be rendered inferior and useless competitively. My poor non cloud nine lickylickys' days are over.

( especially after the explosion power drop. )

Ryonai

Shouro's employee
the thing that irks me the most about dream world is that all non-dream world pokemon without the ability will be rendered inferior and useless competitively. My poor non cloud nine lickylickys' days are over.

( especially after the explosion power drop. )

Unfortunately that's true when talking about competitive, but I see that in some cases we'll have both still active. The older ones with their moves and the new ones with DW and their moves (if different).

Status
Not open for further replies.