• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wafiazizul

Dream World Addict
Hmmm, I was on the dream world to long and got kicked out, and now I'm trying to get my pokemon back out, but I believe I'm getting an error. It gets to the sky with stars screen and then does nothing. I've been on the dream world a few times and haven't had this happen. Anyone know whats up?

Maybe you didn't woke up your sleeping pokemon yet,,,to do that, just click on the PDW again and click the right side of the button as shown below~

32663581.png

Arande

Starting tomorrow, at 3.00 pm Japan time, new C-Gear Skin will be able to be download to your DS~ and there is code needed to be filled~ here is the code,,

ポケモーニング

The code, its liez. least it's not working for me

wafiazizul

Dream World Addict
The code, its liez. least it's not working for me

mine working well~

cgear.jpg

at first, its not working too,,,but then, i checked my red customize ball and change the C-gear skin to default,,,and then i try insert the code again, and its worked~ try that,,,it's not liezzzzzz~ :)

Arande

Well, I just tried it without changing anything, and it worked this time. May have been a bit of a bump on the server.

Silly GL site.

i added some guys on the dream world around 4 days ago, there names appear on global link profile but there houses arnt there in the dream world
i dont know whats wrong :(
somebody help

i added some guys on the dream world around 4 days ago, there names appear on global link profile but there houses arnt there in the dream world
somebody help

Ryonai

Shouro's employee
mine working well~

cgear.jpg

at first, its not working too,,,but then, i checked my red customize ball and change the C-gear skin to default,,,and then i try insert the code again, and its worked~ try that,,,it's not liezzzzzz~ :)

Thanks wafiazizul, it works here. But damn, it's so Hanna-Barbera. I wish they could make a starters or legendaries Skin. ;munchlax;

wafiazizul

Dream World Addict
somebody help

have you met them in wifi? or maybe the privacy setting was messed up~

wafiazizul

Dream World Addict
This is how to set up the privacy settings,,

1. Click your profile page.

2. Click the profile setting.
72258202.jpg

3. Click the public profile scope.
26363992.jpg

4. Lastly, click both of the circled button. Then,its done :)~
95542081.jpg

Girathommy

I am in the DW! Yeah
Thanks wafiazizul, it works here. But damn, it's so Hanna-Barbera. I wish they could make a starters or legendaries Skin. ;munchlax;

Hahahaha, that's right.

@Arande Caongrats to your new house, nice!

The Golux

Not a Mere Device
So here's a thing... Has anyone who has managed to get to the Shining Ocean adjusted their DS for Daylight Saving Time? I have 14000 points now and haven't been to the ocean once, which I think is too much for random chance, so I'm trying to figure out other reasons.

cartert4219

Ferocious Shuckle
Do you have all 8 badges in that game? That's my only thought.

Well. I finally got in mostly.

I put pokemon to sleep, but had to power down my DS once he was sleeping to see him under the orange profile page.

Got to dream world, wandered around, watered some berries, played some games in a forest, and under water. I think I met a half dozen pokemon or so, but I couldn't click on my board because my damn pokemon was in the way and wouldn't move! The board glowed when I hovered my mouse over it but still...big damned polar bear wouldn't get out of the way. When I went back to highlink, Arceus was there and this small blue pokemon but none of the others.

Caught both.
Iz happy.
How to I make pokemon get the heck out of the way!

Girathommy

I am in the DW! Yeah
You don't need to click the board directly, you can also click to the buttons on the left side inside the house. The 4th button from top (I think, just try every button) is the board. So no need to click on the board directly.
And you can bring back only one pokemon from the DW, not all you met. Besides there are events like the Arceus, then you can bring back the event and another pokemon.
That's the reason why you met only the "small blue pokemon" and the Arceus at the High Link. Do you know that you need to "immulate" a berry at the Dream Tree to make the pokemon come with you? Probabely you know it otherwise you wouldn't have found the "small blue pokemon" at the High Link. Or was it a Croagunk? Which pokemon was there together with the Arceus?

@The Golux: that is 100% what it affected. You need to have all 8 badges before you can enter the Shining Ocean. I had the same problem.

Last edited:

The Golux

Not a Mere Device
You can't moce them, but the menu in the upper-left corner allows you to access the treasure box and friend board without directly clicking on them.

guitalex

To get to the Sky, you need 4 badges.

To get to the Ocean, you need 8 badges.

These are both confirmed.

zogu

http://i53.*******.com/kej8jo.jpg

Zigzagoon with Last Resort (4th Gen Move tutor) seems to be 'new' and previously unreported.

Status
Not open for further replies.