• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

outofdashdwz

@ above, yes, they lowered requirements for everything. I got 2 runs of the ocean with only 6500 points today! How cool!

;136;

Girathommy

I am in the DW! Yeah
what do you all think: encountered female Tropius and female Miltank today. Which one should I bring back after the session? What do you suggest?

Girathommy

I am in the DW! Yeah
Ahahaha, good idea. Then we will make it like this, assuming that I won't find anything extra-ordinary now at the last 10 minutes (just found only a male Dratini)

Girathommy

I am in the DW! Yeah
Okay, at my last run, I found a female Castform. What do you think?

wafiazizul

Dream World Addict
Okay, at my last run, I found a female Castform. What do you think?

maybe you should the milktank instead~ castform DW ability is same as her normal ability if im not mistaken~

Girathommy

I am in the DW! Yeah
Yes, that's what I found out as well. It has "forecast" as normal and DW ability. So at the moment, I am between female Miltank and female Marill. I am not sure what I should bring back. What would you bring back? Marill or Miltank?

e: finally, I decided me for Miltank. So once I have bred some females, we can trade GM0000.

Last edited:

Girathommy

I am in the DW! Yeah
@ Zogu: omg, am I stupid. Unbelievable. Sure, you are right.
But I have the feeling, that with the maintenance today, the percentage of females was increased. I found 4 or 5 females today, so I think it is going to be easier to get females in future. At least I hope it.

GameMaster0000

Chaos Nightmare
I can test it in 45 minutes. My DW time is at that.

Finished bred Female Timid Droughtpix, I will breed tropius now.

Last edited:

Girathommy

I am in the DW! Yeah
@ Gamemaster: okay, then I will breed the Miltank for you now. Just let me know when you are ready to trade. Maybe after your DW trip?

wafiazizul

Dream World Addict
clamperl n remoraid? which should i bring back?~

Girathommy

I am in the DW! Yeah
I would prefer the Clamperl, but that's only my personal opinion, coz I think its DW ability is more useful than Remoraid's.

e: I can confirm now, that they put down the points. I have just met a Vulpix and I have only 12500 points at my White's DW. I don't know if it is male or female yet coz I am going to play the mini game now in a second.
Okay, Vulpix was male. Crap.

Last edited:

wafiazizul

Dream World Addict
I would prefer the Clamperl, but that's only my personal opinion, coz I think its DW ability is more useful than Remoraid's.

e: I can confirm now, that they put down the points. I have just met a Vulpix and I have only 12500 points at my White's DW. I don't know if it is male or female yet coz I am going to play the mini game now in a second.

so, clamperl it is~ she can evolve into 2 other poke too~

Girathommy

I am in the DW! Yeah
Good choice.

guitalex

I AM SO WASTING DREAM WORLD TIME RIGHT NOW BUT I DON'T FREAKING CARE, LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!!
fyeahvulpix1.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
fyeahvulpix2.jpg

OMFGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!
fyeahvulpix3.jpg

JUST TO CHECK I'M NOT DREAMING!!!

ForteAnly

I'm glad they lowered the requirements. I found it strange that I encountered a Marill, Buneary, and Electrike today in Dream Forest with 12,776 points. That means I will be getting closer to obtaining Vulpix, Poliwag, and Dratini.

Last edited:

Black&White

I just found a female Poliwag which is what I wanted since I started DW, but I only have 13,600 points. Why is this? I assume they lowered all the Pokemon, but I wonder by how much.

FireGold

Just logged in and was sent to the sky area only I'm at 4200 points right now.
Another thing to add to the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.