• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
It runs for another 9 months or so I think so that all dates get a turn.

It is account-based. Even sharing a DS and PC you'd be able to have an hour each with seperate accounts.

You do need a DS and a PC to use the Dream World, however you do not need them simultaneously. The DS is used for Sending Pokémon to the Dream World, which then you can access on a computer over the internet on an account linked to your game, and then afterward you use the DS again to recieve the Pokémon back from the Dream World.

Well that wouldn't be good for me... since I have no PC access. So way to go Game Freak and Nintendo on this one. Talk about leaving a lot of people out this time around.

I might be able to convince my cousin to let me use it when I come over every now and then, but other than that I'd be screwed. Since all I have access to other than that are library computers and they don't run on the same kind of wireless.

AmusedMilk

Oh, hey, Big Zam!
Is there a limit to how many Pokemon you can befriend and send to your games?

Tyrannotaur

Tyranitar Trainer
You can befriend as many as you want in the hour you get a day, iirc, but you can only send one a day.

So adding on to that question, The pokemon that you befriend can you "save" them on your Dream World Account and send them to your game another day? Or are they lost forever once you send one to your game? For example, One day say I befriend a Kangaskhan and a Rhyhorn. I choose to send Kangaskhan to my game. So what happens to Rhyhorn? Is he gone forever or can I get him tomorrow?

-;248;

R_N

So adding on to that question, The pokemon that you befriend can you "save" them on your Dream World Account and send them to your game another day? Or are they lost forever once you send one to your game? For example, One day say I befriend a Kangaskhan and a Rhyhorn. I choose to send Kangaskhan to my game. So what happens to Rhyhorn? Is he gone forever or can I get him tomorrow?

-;248;
I believe they're "saved", yes

oiabm

Something that still hasn't really been made clear to me, is there a limit to the number of Pokémon you can receive from the Dream World? I've heard that there's a 50 Pokémon limit, but that sounds like too few Pokémon to be able to Dream World over.

And with the whole different natures thing, how do you get starters with Dream World abilities? Is that just something that'll get put in by the developers later on?

Fortunato

Sic Transit Gloria

R_N

They aren't. Every day, you start off fresh; hope that you're lucky and you'll befriend the same species tomorrow. Unless you can and I haven't found out how to do it.

Hmmm, are you sure about that? I'm pretty sure I've seen people choose from and send over multiple Pokemon from one day's batch across several days

But I suppose I could have just inferred incorrectly

chemistryfreak

Dream World Addict~
I need some help with the Dream World! Apparently, the new C-Gear skins are released, but I can't work out how to get any of them? Can anyone help please?

It is very easy^^
First log in to your pgl account and at your home screen click on the bottom right orange button which will bring up a box then click on the 1st 3 options that u see these 3 options are the new C-GEAR Skins^^
Hope this helps u^^

54719281.jpg

15273619.jpg

Last edited:
It is very easy^^
First log in to your pgl account and at your home screen which shows the pokeballs click on the bottom right orange button which will bring up a box click on the 1st 3 options that u see these 3 option are the new C-GEAR Skins^^
Hope this helps u^^

54719281.jpg

15273619.jpg

Thanks sooooo much!! ^^

AwesomeTree

Hmmm, are you sure about that? I'm pretty sure I've seen people choose from and send over multiple Pokemon from one day's batch across several days

But I suppose I could have just inferred incorrectly

Either I'm doing something wrong, or those people found the same Pokemon over the several days.

chemistryfreak

Dream World Addict~

-;248;

I think it works this way...when u choose to sent over a Pokemon then the rest of the Pokemon that u befriend that day will be reset however if u choose not to sent any Pokemon then the next time u visit DW again u will be able to see the previous Pokemon that u have met.
Furthermore when the 1 hour limit is reached u will automatically be log out of DW regardless of whether u have sent back a Pokemon or not. This will help to retain DW Pokemon that u are unable to sent back and give u a chance to sent it back to your game the next time u log in to DW.

Last edited:

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
The Dream World is going to be awesome. I can't wait to go to it. It is very cool that you can do it on the computer.

Yea it is. Agreed, for those who can access it. It'll be quite awhile for myself... since my computer is down :(. And I won't be getting one for quite awhile. At least I have a couple of friends that I can visit to use theirs for the time being. It's better than nothing :).

Also, has anyone been able to access Dream World, as in log in and stuff from a library computer? I wanted to try it out sometime myself, but I wanted to make sure that it was even worth it.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Well, today was an interesting day for me in the Dream World. I was exploring the place today and I encountered a Murkrow. Nothing too unusual. However, I was looking at it from the corner of my eye, and it looked like it was purple! I thought that I had found a Shiny Murkrow in the Dream World, but when I looked at the whole thing, it was black, as a Murkrow should be. I laughed at myself for thinking it was Shiny. Silly story aside, I added some furniture to my current Dream World house and watered the berry patches. I also sent that Murkrow into my game, even though I have like 5 of those things already lol. I figured that I could just trade it around to someone :]

Status
Not open for further replies.