• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTruth

I've been playing for about 40 minutes. I always get to level 4, then I lose the #@$% ball. It would be easier if I owned a mouse lol. Using my laptop's trackpad for it is murdering my hand lol. I'm just going to do it tomorrow night, I think.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Psychic Politoed said:
How long is this game going to be on the site to where you can get the Eeveelutions?

I reposted my question, and I will ask one more.

Does Internet lag cause frame skip?

DarthUr

Gentleman Arthur
it was lagging a lot for me when i started.
i played for 2 hours.
i only finished twice

i'm going to have to do it again.
because my girlfriend will never be able to beat it.

halloweenghost

Be on the lookout for this orb

1up.jpg

it's an extra life it helps to grab these!

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
yay, took awhile due to frame skips/lag, but i finally got espeon.

any news on when the Gobal link and dream world start up?

TheTruth

Yeah, I'm having a little bit of lag. It literally just caused me to "scroll past" the ball when I had 3 bricks left on level 4... by my count, I would've gotten Espeon or Umbreon.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
OK, the lag question got answered more or less, but I am still wondering how long do we have to opportunity to do this game and get an Eeveelution.

23caterpie

pokemaster
so I do the game and get espeon. I think awesome, that's what I wanted. But then I go to the account and it says that I haven't played any games yet. So I play through the whole thing again and get espeon again and make sure to push yes to keeping it and everything. But it still says I haven't played any games yet. It says that the decision is final when I'm choosing, so then why did it let me choose again? I just really don't want to play through that again.

Twilit Dragoon

*omnious thunderstorm*
That game was so hard without a mouse, but at least I got Espeon in the end. I either wanted Espeon or Glaceon, so its all good :).

halloweenghost

so I do the game and get espeon. I think awesome, that's what I wanted. But then I go to the account and it says that I haven't played any games yet. So I play through the whole thing again and get espeon again and make sure to push yes to keeping it and everything. But it still says I haven't played any games yet. It says that the decision is final when I'm choosing, so then why did it let me choose again? I just really don't want to play through that again.

are you logged in with the pokemon club account?

Canto

I've tried at least 20+ times to beat this game with no luck. I only got to level 4 about 25% of the time, then when I do I only have 2 lives and I lose right away. I HATE THIS FRICKIN' GAME BUT I WANT MAH FRICKIN' VAPOREON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /rage

Sorry about the freak out but this game is ri-dic-u-lous!

PolarisJunkie

Crazed Loon
This reminds me a LOT of Neopets' game challenges. I loved those so if all of the Dream World is similar to it, I'm game. I'd love a Poke-Neopets fusion.

Just got Espeon. I find its helpful to try not to die at all in levels 1-3. And collect that Extra life in level 3 is a must. You'll die at least once or twice in level 4.

JDavidC

I just grabbed everything, frame skip was annoying, and I didn't feel like playing the game again once I beat it. I didn't get Espeon, but I can just trade for a Dream World one if Magic Bounce is good on it. The Eeveelution I went with is my favourite (not so sure if it's ability is really good, but I just took it): *Makes a note to prep a flame orb for Jolteon with Quick Feet*. EDIT - I'll be happy as long as the Jolteon is female. If it's male... then I'm screwed.

Last edited:

HeadOverHeels

Not enjoying AutumnF
Score: 110 800 (2nd try)
Orbs collected: 41/42

I got Jolteon. Cool, but I feel like his DW ability is pretty bad. He doesn't need the speed.
I'm aiming for someone else. Preferably Vaporeon! He will be a great addition to my Rain team.

I'm trying this again ..
edit: Got a Vaporeon on the 4th try! (failed miserably on the 3rd try, lost at level 2)

Last edited:

Shien

Nice ^^ ! Thanks Serebii for this information!
I've got my Umbreon (it's hard to play...).

I've got a question for those who played on japanese DW and have the 2 versions of the game:
I know you can register B and W on the PGL but how does it work with events?
For exeample, this Eeveelution's event: you won an Espeon (for exeample). Do you receive Espeon on you White PGL accont AND your Black PGL account? Or only one?
I've got a friend who wants to know if he had to have 2 accounts or just one with the 2 registred on.
Can you answer me please?

Status
Not open for further replies.