• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Padfootismine

Right, so on my game my Ninetales is asleep, but I still have the page with Fennel?? :/

cmitch25

Too bad I can't tuck one of my pokemon in the dreamworld because I'm miles from home near the mexican border and my hotel's Wi-Fi isn't compatible with my DS. :( Hopefully, I get to head home soon.

Littlemyuu

I got on the Dream Synic (?) and it kicked me cuz a connection error T__T
now i need to wait 24hrs...thats really annoying because i had no chance to use it =/

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I just "tucked in" a Clefairy. It sure is taking a long time for the page to save/load. I remember using a Munna the first time I used the Japanese Dream World, and it didn't take that long for it to fall asleep. EDIT: Oh, Clefairy's finally asleep. How cute! Looks like I can get some other stuff done now that Clefairy is in the Dream World.

PkMn Trainer Xavier

How is everybody getting to the page with Fennel?! Mine's not loading at all! RRRGH!
Don't worry I got the same problem and I don't know why. Is it because My Charmander isn't dreaming yet? (I just looked at my Game Sync)

charmizard

I hope I don't have to play that stupid Eeveelution game again. Thankfully the other Dreamworld minigames didn't suck that bad.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Does anyone know what I do now? Mozilla is tucked in, but I'm not in yet. Do I just wait :/

Looks like it. I waited about 3 minutes before my Pokemon fell asleep. I then had to wait about 5 minutes for my Dream World data to be received. It shouldn't take too long. Right now, Fennel is telling me about the Dream World and all of its features. I already know most of this stuff, but I have to go through it again :x

Blazios

Looks like it. I waited about 3 minutes before my Pokemon fell asleep. I then had to wait about 5 minutes for my Dream World data to be received. It shouldn't take too long. Right now, Fennel is telling me about the Dream World and all of its features. I already know most of this stuff, but I have to go through it again :x

Wait, 5 minutes? It's been over an hour for me and still nothing...

jscholfield

Pokemon Breeder
it didn't let me in the dream world so i had to exit now i have to wait 24 hours
also wheres my flareon?

Ju-da-su

...I think the English server must've been overload. I manage to play the Japanese one just fine. Three run into the Isle, grab all my berries back and plant them again, and even finish before 1 hour without a single abnormal delay since I have nothing else to do. *curse DW for deleting all my yumetomo*

Samus_Aran

Gardevoir Fanboy
I can't even get my Game Sync ID. It keeps giving me a Communication Error. I keep trying, but it keeps giving me the communication error. I don't understand, my brother just did that exact same thing, and it worked. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.