• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elendil8

Yea. Sux.

Secretly buys pokemon white so I can have 2 accounts hehehe

You can register both versions to one account. Click profile and then click Game registration and there's a section for both versions. It even tells you you can register both games to one account when you're setting it up.

Evandamonster

Poke Philosopher
Ugh I'm so mad right now. When I woke up and saw that the GL was live today (one day early) I was SOOOO excited. Tucked in an eevee got my registration code and accidentally put it in the Black Version registration field (Reshiram threw me off), comes back and says "unsuccessful".

I see that and think, "well maybe it hasn't sent the code from my game to the server yet so I'll just keep going through the steps and see what happens."

The code disappears so I have to look for the "game-sync settings" (which I found now.... they could have been a little more clear about that). I thought the little hammer and chisel thing right underneath the giant Game Sync button was the place to go. I was wrong.

Having been unable to find them (and not knowing much at all about the Dream World) I do the only other thing I see as an option at the time, and wake up my Eevee....

"game-sync has run out of juice, try back tomorrow" (more or less)

SOOOOOOO disappointing.

Samus_Aran

Gardevoir Fanboy
I can't even get my Game Sync ID. It keeps giving me a Communication Error. I keep trying, but it keeps giving me the communication error. I don't understand, my brother just did that exact same thing, and it worked. :(

Anyone know what to do?

Ju-da-su

Oh, well yeah I guess that would explain it, I did get a few items in a few run throughs but no pokemon... I wish they would implement a different system... like instead of making in dry up after a few runs, just limit the number of items you can obtain, and pokemon you can befriend per area per day... cause I would say I got my fair share of items, but I had no idea that pokemon would completely stop showing up if I skipped them. Since I have befriended none, and haven't even tried any of the games, it seems like if would make sense for them to continue to appear. Amirite?

Well...I more or less play with every single pokemons I encounter, even those that I already got, for no particular reason anyway (since I already have 15,000 DP...and there's no announcement of new area or pokemons yet...so, tbh, I could just skip all of them if I want, but somehow, I always want to play them...-_-"), so I'm alright with the way thing is. I'm pretty much used to this system already too, so... ._."

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Ok so i sent a farfetch'd to my pokemon black, now how do i get to the Etralink?

Also, where do we go to get our DW eevees?

I'd be nervous registering both games to one account. I can see it letting you only get one eeveeloution/starter/whatever other event to "share" between your games. I'd rather have a second account to make sure I'd get all the events and whatnot I could.

tumbleweed93

Is on the case!
I've been waiting about an hour and a half for my "registration data" to process or whatever, getting very annoying. How much longer is this going to take!?

Ok so i sent a farfetch'd to my pokemon black, now how do i get to the Etralink?

Also, where do we go to get our DW eevees?
Warp to entralink via wireless on the cgear. And the eevees aren't available yet.
I've been waiting about an hour and a half for my "registration data" to process or whatever, getting very annoying. How much longer is this going to take!?

It's probably going slow since apparently the site just opened up. Everyone is most likely finding out around the same time and trying to log on, bogging down the site.

jscholfield

Pokemon Breeder
i'm just going to say it wouldn't it be very terrible if sever overloaded and we had to wait ten days like in japan

AmusedMilk

Oh, hey, Big Zam!
Yay! I registered! Now I just need some free time so I can earn my Espeon...

Too Funk to Druck

I am America
It's probably going slow since apparently the site just opened up. Everyone is most likely finding out around the same time and trying to log on, bogging down the site.

There's a little symbol that shows when Dream World is busy. Right now, it says that the site is quiet.

Ju-da-su

Do you actually have to wait 24 hours to re-enter the dream world, or does it reset at midnight (GL time)?

24 hours. DW doesn't reset at midnight unless your DW time (meaning, the hour you're playing DW) is midnight...>_>"

i'm just going to say it wouldn't it be very terrible if sever overloaded and we had to wait ten days like in japan

That's actually what I think is happening after I saw people get all these delays in GL...I mean, seriously, Japanese GL and DW runs very smoothly though...>_>"

Knightmare

Well...I more or less play with every single pokemons I encounter, even those that I already got, for no particular reason anyway (since I already have 15,000 DP...and there's no announcement of new area or pokemons yet...so, tbh, I could just skip all of them if I want, but somehow, I always want to play them...-_-"), so I'm alright with the way thing is. I'm pretty much used to this system already too, so... ._."

Yeah, had I known that the amount of times you could go through the forest was limited in that way, I'm sure I would have interacted with each of the pokemon that showed up. I was just of the mindset that playing with pokemon I don't want would be a waste of time within the available hour, now that I know it dries up after a few runs, I know that even if I interacted with each one I encountered there would probably still be time left. At least with the current fact that I only have one area to access at the moment. Oh well, I guess I've learned from that mistake and I'll be able to make more of it tomorrow. At least I'm better off than some of the users who were screwed out of access on the first day entirely for one reason or another.

Also, do you know if your ability to reenter the dream world resets at midnight in some time zone, or if it's actually the full 24 hours from your previous run?

Shiny Arcanine

bloody helll that is annoying with the little loading thing stuck at 0%.......but ishouldnt be surprised at all its the first day.rule one of any thing gamers like itll be packed the first day. =.='

Aegon

I still can't visit the Dream World. I've put an Emolga to sleep, but it won't allow me to access it. I finally managed to get a Vaporeon from the promotional game, but I can't do anything with it at the moment. I'm now very bored. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.