• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Too Funk to Druck

I am America
I can't get on at all. I am signed in, no message no nothing just the loading circle at 0%

You need to download the most recent version of Adobe flash.

can someone help me post above

Skydra

How long will registration data take to process?

Oh well, I can wait.

cannibaleyes

Holier Than Thou
I'm having the exact same problem as pokezach101. Whenever I use Game Sync to try to send a pokemon, it says "Game Sync energy has run out and you need to wait a day" or something lame like that... D=

I'm having the exact same problem as pokezach101. Whenever I use Game Sync to try to send a pokemon, it says "Game Sync energy has run out and you need to wait a day" or something lame like that... D=

I wish someone could help us

starterlover1

Emperor Coordinator
My Audino fell asleep in less than a minute, I put it to sleep using the C-Gear rather than Fennel, though. Now I'm trying to access the DW on the site but it is just sitting there at 100%...I hope it isn't like this every day.

gootch

its been 4 hours and its still registering my data or wuteva im tired of lookin at fennel this has been the longest five minutes ever lady sheesh

Rakurai

I noticed that the fifth gen Pokemon that formerly couldn't be sent to the Dream World like the Deino line and most of the legendaries now can be sent over.

I sent my Hydreigon, and am now waiting to see if the website will even register that I did any time soon.

Last edited:

A5J4DX

Saiyan Warrior
this is a joke in 4mins my 1hour will be up and all it says is processing my registration data pfft

cannibaleyes

Holier Than Thou
Hmm.. I just realized what my problem is, I think. When I first registered an hour ago, I just signed in without registering my game. I think that the site thought that I went to the dream world in the demo version, and counted that as me tucking a pokemon in for the day.

It's still lame, though. I didn't actually get to play in the DW, just clicked on the icon to see more details about it... And now I'm being punished for it. =/

Honestly, I would have been so confused by this if I were a little kid.. How do they manage with these new-fangled things? I'm an adult, and I still ended up doing it wrong and messing things up. XD

Last edited:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Well, my hour on the Dream World site was up a long time ago. I didn't even spend a full hour playing, though. It took a while to set everything up so I only really managed to play three games and I only managed to find 5 Pokemon. But I guess it was sort of fun to be back. I'm a bit curious about the time limit, though. I'm wondering if we'll be limited to an hour of play forever or if they'll change thigns so that we can be there longer.

Arande

Not part of DW, but still part of Global link. Found this phrase in the GBU section

"To provide reliable battle conditions for all, users who have frequent disconnections may be disqualified from GBU Rankings."

I am happy. Way too many raeg DC'ers on randoms as it is, hope this makes ranked a bit better, or at least after the DCers get removed XD

Edit: just to answer above about the 'game sync energy runs out' you can only put 1 poke to sleep every day, resetting at midnight on your DS.

Sporetox

Soul Keeper
ARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "Game synch has run out of energy, it will take one day to recharge it." And I never managed to do anything!!!!!!!!!!!! This angers me.

ARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "Game synch has run out of energy, it will take one day to recharge it." And I never managed to do anything!!!!!!!!!!!! This angers me.

same thing happend to me

Status
Not open for further replies.