• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red421

Uses Ubers
speaking of pokemon befriended via the pokemon.com game ...where do we find them? I've been in with one game and saw no mention of them. even though the fun zone game still says espeon is saved to my account.

iceissocold

Made a new account and was able to demo the DW and befriended a Kangaskhan. :(

Hope it doesn't take long for them to reply to the ticket. I guess I'll play the game a bit and then go to sleep in hopes that tomorrow we all will have better luck.

tumbleweed93

Is on the case!
Is anyone still getting the "Processing Registration Data" message? After 11 hours of tryng to get in with smoochum, I woke it up. The game allowed me to tuck in another pokemon, a happiny this time, but I am still getting the same message!

What should I be doing?!

iceissocold

speaking of pokemon befriended via the pokemon.com game ...where do we find them? I've been in with one game and saw no mention of them. even though the fun zone game still says espeon is saved to my account.

Not to sound like a jerk but that question has been answered several times and is also in the support section of the PGL site.

The Eevee evolution Pokemon you earned isnt accessible yet.. It will be obtainable in a promotion at a later event.

iceissocold

Is anyone still getting the "Processing Registration Data" message? After 11 hours of tryng to get in with smoochum, I woke it up. The game allowed me to tuck in another pokemon, a happiny this time, but I am still getting the same message!

What should I be doing?!

Waiting for the issue to be resolved like countless others.

Pink sneasel

Double Trouble Time
Had a great first day in the DW. Played alot of games, met a ton of pokemon and best of all, I got a FEMALE earth power on my second walk through. Did so great I even managed to get a male one too on my third walk, plus a bunch of other great pokes. Needless to say, the sunkern was the best of all of them, so I took that one home with me.

Hey, does anyone know why my espeon isn't showing up anywhere on the site?I looked all over to see if I had to activate anything, but its not showing up next to my sunkern. I've already linked my account of course, since I don't think you can make a DW account without one.

Please, please don't tell me I'll have to play that game again. I spent 8 hours total getting that espeon...

*Sorta related note, but I the only one not able to modify my trainer thing with the outfits and stuff I buy? Everytime I go to custimize, it starts off with the default boy, like I've never been there before and my new items don't show up.
Please pm me since I might lose this page.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Hey, does anyone know why my espeon isn't showing up anywhere on the site?I looked all over to see if I had to activate anything, but its not showing up next to my sunkern. I've already linked my account of course, since I don't think you can make a DW account without one.

The Dream World Eeveelutions aren't showing up because they aren't being given out yet. I believe that the Global Link site will be posting an announcement before the distribution begins.

Pink sneasel

Double Trouble Time
Okay, I read back through and saw people answer that.

Pink sneasel

Double Trouble Time
That's why they shut down the DW at first for the first Japanese release. To prevent files from being uploaded unless the they had the real card's coding to back it up since people flooded it with ROM file on day 1.

R_N

That's why they shut down the DW at first for the first Japanese release. To prevent files from being uploaded unless the they had the real card's coding to back it up since people flooded it with ROM file on day 1.

Also all the normal people who bought the game combined with people trying the "trial" combined with unlimited DW time

I'm sure there were a number of people who did go on with roms and also I'm sure they did contribute
But with that many sales and that many people going on it was probably a foregone conclusion.

Piplupbros

Co-Leader of TCB!
Dream World just went really wierd, I tried to send my Deoxys over and it said that their was a Wi-fi connection errror and that it couldn't be sent over, but I look at the Global Link website and Deoxys is there, anyway stroll around then go to wake up but Deoxys is already in my box. But he's also on the website at the same time?

Red421

Uses Ubers
even though some people don't like answering questions that may have been asked or answered elsewhere ...you can only take one pokemon per game with you back to the game per day right? it's odd that there's space for 10 on the board.

Jessara

Shiny Hunter
I came across this in the Global Link FAQ: *Please remember that you can't change or delete your Game Sync ID after you've registered.

So this means we can never restart our games if we wanted to stay registered? Kind of ridiculous.....Nintendo are damn brainless, I swear!

jscholfield

Pokemon Breeder
I came across this in the Global Link FAQ: *Please remember that you can't change or delete your Game Sync ID after you've registered.

So this means we can never restart our games if we wanted to stay registered? Kind of ridiculous.....Nintendo are damn brainless, I swear!

i never restart a game any way

Neo781

The servers reset at midnight, so we don't have to wait 24 hours exactly.

Venomrec

whats the format of putting your date of birth to make a triner club account on step 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.