• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Was I supposed to remember my Game Sync ID? Or write it down? Or will it be searched for when I access the Internet on my DSi?

dragoniteKnight

Pose as a team
still cant get on after like...8 hours?

Soluna

I made an account, should i wake my snivy? what does that do? I'm not sure how to use the dream world.

No. You don't. When sending a Pokemon to the Dream World you just have to leave Game Sync and pay attention to your internet browser. 'Click' Go to Dream World, on the Global Link Site, and you should be able to access it. I couldn't figure it out myself either. Game Sync kept saying that my Pansear wasn't dreaming yet, but after leaving Game Sync I was able to play on Dream World. ^_^

Was I supposed to remember my Game Sync ID? Or write it down? Or will it be searched for when I access the Internet on my DSi?

When you are at the starting screen of your own Pokemon game, toggle through the options and click 'Game Sync' it should give you access to the said ID in case you forgot it.

Last edited:

Venomrec

Supposed to remember it in some form or another for sign up purposes.

No, you just go to the made menu of black/white & click game sync settings & its there

tumbleweed93

Is on the case!
Finally got in after changing from White to Black Version! I'll check whether White is working tomorrow, though I'm pretty sure it finally will be!

Venomrec

Where does it say go to dream world on that site?

Venomrec

dang i dont see it, i must be blind.

I need help, it won't let me on, I keep clicking "dream world" again and again but it only gives me the message "processing registration data, this may take five minutes or more....." its been like 30 minutes already and I still get that message, any help?

Grassmen

Novice Breeder
15 hours waiting here... but my Black worked almost instantly this morning. I don't know if it's ever going to let me on >.<

Shien

I submitted a message to the help centre and they came back with this:

We see you are having trouble accessing the PGL website.

We’ve just made an update to the PGL site that should prevent many of the long “Processing Registration Data” wait times. Please attempt to log into Pokémon Global Link again.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

If you have any further comments or concerns in this regard, please feel free to update this ticket.

Sincerely,

Pokemon Support Team

Can you tell me where you find the address? I want to write too.
Many of my friends can go on DW for now and me since yesterday 20H, I can't. So if many of us write to them, perhaps it will function...?
I didn't had problem with my japanese version just with my european...
Can you help me and tell me where to send a "ticket"?

I could have new pokedex skin by taking my pokémon back and after get it back to the PGL.

Serenna

I got the same "Processing registration info" error for the past 15 hours now so anyone here with the problem is not alone.

At first, I literally thought the site was still down since I find it hard to believe to be up and functional but according to what everyone else said, the site is really up.

Tidal

Been waiting 18 hours...still got the 'please wait 5 minutes' response, seriously, i understand if its a rush and lagging the server, but in honesty its pretty wack since this is only what they could of expected...are there any idea's of how i can get onto this? Or is it literally a 'wait it out' sort of thing?

Just to say I have registered my game with the number, I have put a Pokemon in bed.

Literally the service is abysmal...they should of waited if so many people are going to have this problem...

Red421

Uses Ubers
so does no one know why there are ten spots on the friend board but only one can ever be used since you can't even get back to dream island with a pokemon waiting to be sent to your game?

side note: is there no way do delete the disgusting posts?

aclover

VICTORiOUS
so does no one know why there are ten spots on the friend board but only one can ever be used since you can't even get back to dream island with a pokemon waiting to be sent to your game?

side note: is there no way do delete the disgusting posts?
the mods delete them. or you can report the posts.
Ive done about 7 Today! ^.^"

Ive logged out for 5 mins, see if that affects anything. :L
IT BETTER DARN WELL DO!

Girathommy

I am in the DW! Yeah
Same here, too. Waiting now for 15 hours still receiving the same registration message. Have sent a ticket already to the Support. So let's wait and see.
Btw, Japanese editions work fine now, but my German edition does NOT!

Mijuwott

Poppstar Sunshine
Any luck for people in new work?

And no there is not we just gotta report the post and get them banned and post more on this page until we skip this page..miju @_@

Status
Not open for further replies.