• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiscoGryphon

I saw the clock change but I still gets Fennel up in my face. :eek:

Also, I got another page of Trade Pal names on my profile... that's still being filled out.

Checking through the profiles of some of these people with "everyone" privacy settings, and I see people from the same country both able to get on and not. Also some Dream World pokemon artwork I hadn't seen before, like Golett and Eelektross. :D

aclover

VICTORiOUS
I saw the clock change but I still gets Fennel up in my face. :eek:

Also, I got another page of Trade Pal names on my profile... that's still being filled out.

Checking through the profiles of some of these people with "everyone" privacy settings, and I see people from the same country both able to get on and not. Also some Dream World pokemon artwork I hadn't seen before, like Golett and Eelektross. :D

mines changed aswell-- 11:10
But Fennels STILL there. I think I have the latest Flash.

Canto

Man, I've been trying since yesterday and I'm still getting the "Processing registration data" notice! I'm about to send them an email, hopefully that'll help.

Kewzu

tumbleweed93

Is on the case!
Yeah, this could be the case. I've used the GTS quite a bit (probably made at least 20-30 trades) and I have noticed that names have continued to appear on my Trade Pals list since when I first registered yesterday. When I went to bed last night, there were 3 names on the list, today there are 4. Very possible that this is the reason for the delay.

I agree, on Black I have made no trades at all and can get into the Dream World. On White I think I have made about 10, with only 6 on my "Trade Pals" list. I hope if this is the reason, then it gets sorted out soon. At least my Black version works!

!!EDIT!!

Actually, I have traded with 20 people.I could be in for a long wait... :p

Last edited:

Zezariz

Sad :(

Just thought id register and brag about my Fennel face time :( (been using the sight for years about time i registered :p)
been staring at her stupid smile for about 15 hours now lol. Registered at about 8:00 last night and never used the GTS so meh T-T

Sent them an email about an hour ago no reply I'll let you people know what they say when they do :p

yuzke

i just officially loged in dream world, FINALLY :D ... to bad we just have 1 hour to play in DW, befriended 3 pokemon and transfered a female sunkren with early bird to my black version, btw i couldnt put water on my berries, dunno why, do they get auto watering? or maybe its your friends job to water your berries, thats what i read yesterday

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Let me see if I understand the Eevee promotion correctly: The game lasts until May 5, but the actual distribution doesn't start until after that?

Roryn

People, i don't think that those who are still stuck at fennel's page is caused by overload, or any hipothesys like how many gts trades you have done.

I think it was caused by a bug while the servers was on maintenance.

I say this because i registered yesterday, 17 hours ago and still can't get in. My brother registered today and could log in INSTANTLY.

eeg710

People, i don't think that those who are still stuck at fennel's page is caused by overload, or any hipothesys like how many gts trades you have done.

I think it was caused by a bug while the servers was on maintenance.

I say this because i registered yesterday, 17 hours ago and still can't get in. My brother registered today and could log in INSTANTLY.

If this is the case, how can people who registered during maintenance get on?

Turak

i just officially loged in dream world, FINALLY :D ... to bad we just have 1 hour to play in DW, befriended 3 pokemon and transfered a female sunkren with early bird to my black version, btw i couldnt put water on my berries, dunno why, do they get auto watering? or maybe its your friends job to water your berries, thats what i read yesterday

Interesting. I looked after you said this, and the number of PGL members jumped by about 20,000 from last time I looked. You may have been in those 20,000.

eeg710

@yuzke Did you register during the maintenance period?

darthmalice777

Dark & Ghost FTW
So I decided to try my wife's black version....got gamesync ID, and logged in/played in DW no prob. My white version, still not able to get the ID, let alone register.....oh well, at least I got to play around in it and try it out. Got a female Kangaskhan with Inner Focus.

Eclipse GoA

Ecliptic Trainer
my mew iz gawnna own nintendo with some Armageddon move ive never heard of if this don't work! >: D

Grassmen

Novice Breeder
Someone else asked this question but I didn't see an answer, so I'm going to repeat it.

Is it possible to delete an account and then register your game information to another account?

AwesomeSauce117

Nostalgia Addict
Got on yesterday for the first time with no problems, befriended a Taillow and transferred it to my White. :D

Eclipse GoA

Ecliptic Trainer
omg all u lucky people that can get on -.-

Turak

I've been noticing a pattern. I see lots of people talking about how at least their black version works. Some people have no issue with either version. I can't get past registration with my white and don't have black to try. But of those having trouble, are any of you stuck at the registration with a black version?

Nymphaea

Quirky Bug Girl
Someone else asked this question but I didn't see an answer, so I'm going to repeat it.

Is it possible to delete an account and then register your game information to another account?

In order to delete your account, send them a ticket requesting to delete your account. They will ask for confirmation and your birthday, give those and they will delete it.

Status
Not open for further replies.