• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mizuumi1991

Sick of Fennel's :>
26 hours later, still can't connect. Auuuugh. Server: quiet. Maybe if I request they call me I can get better details? DX<

HoennMaster

This may sound dumb, but how do you use the watering can to grow berries? It shows the watering can on the left side but clicking on it does nothing.

Also, are those custom C-Gear and Pokédex skins available for download for the US and if so how do we get them?

Hour 27...Nintendo still fail to fix the problem D: This is getting stupid :(

It's a global website with thousands of people using it at once. Things aren't going to be fixed in two seconds so just be patience and wait.

ThousandMaster

Magic School Dropout
You should do a little back reading before posting. :) Lot's of folks are having the same issue.

http://support.pokemon.com/ics/support/KBAnswer.asp?questionID=705

Thanks, but I'm afraid that link isn't working. I did check the Pokemon site; in fact, I spent all of yesterday searching to find an answer, and couldn't find one for my problem, which is why I'm just asking now.

It's possible that I did miss an answer on this thread, of course, but given all the posts here, it's natural to miss a couple hundred.

@Hoenn Master

If the soil is still moist, there's no point in watering it it. You have to wait for the berries to grow a little and for them to use up the water in the soil. Drier soil is brighter in shade.
You can only water drier soil.

EDIT:

@fhqwhgads- thanks. Oh well. Sooo... what about the second question?

Last edited:

Arudo

Is it every 24 hours since your last one was tucked in, so If I put mine in at 10pm, can't put another in until after 10pm next day?

Or is it at a daily set time like Midnight, 9 am or something different?

I'm asking because soon mine will have been in for 24 hours and I would maybe like to remove it and try tucking another in?

iceissocold

Thanks, but I'm afraid that link isn't working. I did check the Pokemon site; in fact, I spent all of yesterday searching to find an answer, and couldn't find one for my problem, which is why I'm just asking now.

It's possible that I did miss an answer on this thread, of course, but given all the posts here, it's natural to miss a couple hundred.

Sorry. :) Just try going to the support page. It's at the top of the created FAQ list. They are working on fixing the problem and will update the page when they have figured it out.

Kerudio

Isolated
Pokémon Dream World Processing Registration Data

Yeah this is getting annoying. But what do you expect pokemon is one of the most popular franchises in the entire world

I have had the same problem, too. You're supposed to just wait, but some people have said it works by refreshing the page. You should check out this page in the Pokémon Support Center and click "Why is it taking so long for Processing Registration Data?":

Snow Goddess

Dark type lover
Is it every 24 hours since your last one was tucked in, so If I put mine in at 10pm, can't put another in until after 10pm next day?

I'm asking because soon mine will have been in for 24 hours and I would maybe like to remove it and try tucking another in?

I was having the issue since yesterday and I even tried switching pokemon, like I had Zoroark in first then I brought it out and waited until Midnight and it let me put Victini in. I'm still waiting even now for it to let me in so I don't think switching pokemon will matter. My brother registered about two hours after me and he can get in no problem. He has white and I have black.

lamby101

The tucking in resets at midnight on your DS.

Last night I tucked an Excadrill in at 11pm and then when I came out of the DW I tucked my Nidoran in at about half past midnight.

ThousandMaster

Magic School Dropout
Sorry. :) Just try going to the support page. It's at the top of the created FAQ list. They are working on fixing the problem and will update the page when they have figured it out.

Ah, alright, thanks; guess I either missed it or they added it once other people started having that problem. Well, I am nothing if not persistent, so let's see if it'll have worked by the time I get back from my next class.

Shien

Noway I can't go on DW with my european game... I just want to say something that sound bad etc but I prefer see the good thing about my DW.

Today in my japanese DW, I found the Tauros I was looking for (it was about 2 months I was searching for him) and I found 2 new berries: タポルのみ/Qualot Berry & ウブのみ/Grepa Berry. Good thing really. I found them in the sky.

I have a question about DW friends. I lost everybody I had before. How can I link their house to mine? Thanks!

Arudo

I was having the issue since yesterday and I even tried switching pokemon, like I had Zoroark in first then I brought it out and waited until Midnight and it let me put Victini in. I'm still waiting even now for it to let me in so I don't think switching pokemon will matter. My brother registered about two hours after me and he can get in no problem. He has white and I have black.

Hmm I may as well just leave it in there then, thanks very much

Snow Goddess

Dark type lover
The tucking in resets at midnight on your DS.

Last night I tucked an Excadrill in at 11pm and then when I came out of the DW I tucked my Nidoran in at about half past midnight.

From what I've seen, if you have been in the dream world you have to wait until the time you took the pokemon out of dream world to put it back in. My brother has to still wait three hours to do it again today. For those of us who haven't gotten into dream world, we just wait until midnight to put it back in.

Atellus

Crobat for President
Seems really fun, but I'm a bit gutted personally that you can use it once per day only - the mini games seem like a lot of fun, and there are heaps of decorations to get and Pokemon to find, it really seems quite restrictive to allow you only one visit daily.

I dunno, maybe it is so it has greater longevity, or maybe to help with server load or something, but still I'd like no restriction on it.

I only got an Oddish and an Oran Berry during my first visit - great, it's a Pokemon I needed but there are heaps more I need too.

Back on tomorrow I guess :)

ladyvipaka

Poke Master
If it is in fact somehow related to GTS trade partners, I'm doomed. :S I've traded with at least 30 people.

25 hours and counting...

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Wow, today was a great day for me in the Dream World! I managed to befriend the first Pokemon that I found (Hoppip). I had to play that Search for the Lost mini-game but I managed to find the target Pokemon and I won. I also managed to befriend a Taillow by playing the Play with Wailord game and I think I might have beaten my previous high score in that game as well. I transferred Hoppip over to the Entralink and I planted some berries in the berry garden. Oh, and some people visited my Dream World house. I bet one of them was Grei, but I can't be sure since the usernames are different.

Aegon

Seems really fun, but I'm a bit gutted personally that you can use it once per day only - the mini games seem like a lot of fun, and there are heaps of decorations to get and Pokemon to find, it really seems quite restrictive to allow you only one visit daily.

I dunno, maybe it is so it has greater longevity, or maybe to help with server load or something, but still I'd like no restriction on it.

I only got an Oddish and an Oran Berry during my first visit - great, it's a Pokemon I needed but there are heaps more I need too.

Back on tomorrow I guess :)

That's how I feel about the Dream World. It's really fun to play, and is a great aspect of Black and White, but the one-hour limit is a pain.

Has anyone gotten their Eeveelution yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.