• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arudo

I woke my pokemon up after waiting 23 hours for it to dream. I tried to tuck another in but got *the C-gear must recharge for a day* message. I logged out of nintendo and PGL site.

Minutes after midnight, my C-gear was recharged I was allowed to tuck in my own Axew this time, not a Japanese one. It's not dreaming and the data is still processing, again.

mizuumi1991

Sick of Fennel's :>
=_= I told Pokemon Support I was having issues connecting to Game Sync. They send me a generic reply about registration delays. At least send me correct generics ~_~ >_<

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
27+ hours since I've registered in the Dream World, and I still get a picture of Fennel, smiling happily as she ignores my registration!

65,535 bottles of vodka on the wall, 65,535 bottles of vodka...

Dream World is fun, innit?

JynxMidnight

IV Breeder
Hae gaiz, I no can log in and y I no get Eeveelotion?
1302722117955.png

As said many many times before, they're being released through a promotion at a later date, most likely May 5.

ABXY

フタチマル~
I'm pretty sure I won't be able to wake up my Dewott when I need to. Since, yknow, apparently he's in a coma.

Anyone know if there's a way to get more than six berry planting areas?

Not that it makes a difference, berries seem to be difficult to come by.

Hustle female Nidoran.

V4LOVER

chirp
Fennel's name backwards is Lennef.

Sounds like "Let Nev", huh?

SHE WILL NOT LET US PASS, EVER D:

hydramon

Shiny Butterfree
Lol, I haven't been on these forums in ages. But yes, Fennel is a B*TCH D:< They had to pick the most adorable person do put.
It could be worse... They could have THIS staring at you, making you feel guilt for your rage:
cute_CUTE_POKEMON-s390x319-79555-580.jpg

A5J4DX

Saiyan Warrior
....why, yes, I do believe someone has posted that.

wow thats funny but im still angry about this whole matter its been over 24hours and yet its still processing :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.