• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hydramon

Shiny Butterfree
As said many many times before, they're being released through a promotion at a later date, most likely May 5.
I was trolling. Hense the Fenneltrollface

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Well, my time on the Dream World is up. I had a lot of fun and I learned that you can go back into the Dream World so long as your hour isn't up. I didn't know you could go back. I've played in the Dream World since it was launched in Japan but I really didn't think I could put another Pokemon to sleep right after I awoke another Pokemon. That's pretty cool. I currently have a Surskit waiting to be transferred over to my game. I really wish we could transfer multiple Pokemon, but it's fine the way it is, I guess. No reason to create more lag, right?

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Hae gaiz, I no can log in and y I no get Eeveelotion?
1302722117955.png

*Drinks*

*Drunken slur* Hey, hey you know what? We should all go over to Fennel's house, and, you know, like, kick her ***! That'd show that *****!

Oh, and when the hell are we getting those goddamn Eeveelutions?

*Drinks and throws up*

mizuumi1991

Sick of Fennel's :>
;O;!!! I had a communication error this time! It was so close! ;.; Darn you Game Sync...

Aurelia

*Drinks*

*Drunken slur* Hey, hey you know what? We should all go over to Fennel's house, and, you know, like, kick her ***! That'd show that *****!

*Drinks and throws up*

Roflmao. xD

JynxMidnight

IV Breeder
Alright, Flareon is sleeping so we'll see how this second run goes as soon as my hour wait is up, (if I can get in) until then, physics time.

Mijuwott

Poppstar Sunshine
*Drinks*

*Drinks and throws up*

Hahaha xD

*changes Avatar*
Fennel!!!!

Let's hope for another PGL update in the next hour or two.

mizuumi1991

Sick of Fennel's :>
I'm obsessed with it. And it'd make sense, since Ferghus is hated.
There was a glitch on the Korean version where people could attack Ferghus.

I would not be shocked if that wasn't a "glitch" but just something the GMs did for humor.

hydramon

Shiny Butterfree
Hmm... their coding for the DW page seems to refer to this website: http://gus.pokemon.com/en/
Yet that is just an empty page. Looking more into the coding to see if I can find whats wrong.

Frost Emperor

Emperor Of My Legacy
I Can't Enter the DreamWorld!! Why!! I Hate Fennel And Audino!

Chibified

<--Wants Plushie of
We need more liquid nourishment! Nope, still can't log in. Lamed.

I'm going to end up drinking real alcohol (granted I can do it), and be out of it before I start making lasagna for dinner... which I should start on.

Anyone want some to kill the drunkeness?

Status
Not open for further replies.