• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkrai494

DIE FENNEL!
I cant even get my game sync code!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aurelia

I cant even get my game sync code!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If after this long, you're still getting the server congestion error code consistently, it's probably a connection problem on your end. My suggestion is to check to make sure that your DS Wifi connection settings are all in order - and if that doesn't help, wait awhile.

darkrai494

DIE FENNEL!
if after this long, you're still getting the server congestion error code consistently, it's probably a connection problem on your end. My suggestion is to check to make sure that your ds wifi connection settings are all in order - and if that doesn't help, wait awhile.

ive used 2 different connections

Dragrath

Dragon Onslaught
First female dream world Pokemon :) {Oddish w/ teeter dance}

Your demon can be beaten! she IS the final boss...(Tell Chuck Norris about the dream world problem and he will be enraged that a fool opposes his reign of terror and Ferrel will fall!)

Red421

Uses Ubers
Should I pretend to be as upset, for having to wait three hours until my second go, as others are for not having been able to get in at all? I think so.

darkrai494

DIE FENNEL!
ugh.......... i guess i must wait for tomarrow...... stupid fennel..... im telling on you to chuck norris....

Icay4321

Just got done with my second run through, walked out with a female Stantler. BTW, when you get on, be sure to plant berries, as I would like to water some. Oh, and Pokemon that you've previously befriended are not availavle the next day. Basically, if you get into a rundown between Female Vulpix and Female Poliwag, I feel sorry for and jealous of you.

mizuumi1991

Sick of Fennel's :>
30 hours and still haven't been in DW since registering my Black game on the GL site. D'x

Zalbar

Fabio Minccino
Just noticed that there's 2 DW discussions now. O.O!
Gonna try asking this here since the other thread's convo died hours ago...

When I go to the DW and make a wish at the tree it only lets me choose 1 pokémon to take back to the Extralink Forest.
The friend board in my dreaming pokémon's house shows 10 slots for "friends" I can take back with me.
The problem is that the moment I have even just 1 friend on the board the rainbow bridge goes away and I lose any access to it until the friends on my board are sent to my cartridge, which I can't do without waking my sleeper up and exiting the DW.
So here's the question:
How the heck can I put more than friend up on the board if it wont let me go back to the forest until the board is emptied?
o_O?

I got myself poochyena yesterday, got a khangaskhan today, but all those extra slots are making me want to get more than just 1 each day, and it's really confusing me. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.