• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

V4LOVER

chirp
I new to this thread and was wondering how long does it take for a pokemon to dream.

From the time you tuck it in to the time you enter the Dream World.

Rai-oH

pkmn breeding novice
anybody know how to claim the pokemon from the eeveelution event? i've gone to pdw (pokemon dream world) twice already and i haven't recieved my jolteon.

I didn't get this answered yesterday so I'll post it again.

I'm still using the trial version. I have two Poemon befriended on my friend roster/ When I hook up my White version, will I be able to send these to White? or will they get lost forever?

jscholfield

Pokemon Breeder
anybody know how to claim the pokemon from the eeveelution event? i've gone to pdw (pokemon dream world) twice already and i haven't recieved my jolteon.

this has been said so many times
YOU CAN'T GET YOU EEVEELUTIONS UNTILL MAY 5TH

V4LOVER

chirp

Everybody that asks this, PLEASE read the thread. >.>

They will be under the "Promotions" tab on May 5th.

mooguts

Charizard Master

*takes another drink*
Learn to READ, people.

V4LOVER

chirp
About 6 minutes ago, I hit 36 hours of waiting.

And yet there are tons more people already in than those with the same situation as me.

V4LOVER

chirp
I new to this thread and was wondering how long does it take for a pokemon to dream.

...?

I posted with an answer.

WolvesareFunny

Lucario hugger!
i got pokemon black and registered on the 13th and is unable to send my pokemon to dream world or sync games anybody know why?

edit: i forgot to mention i have waited longer than 24 hours and still nothing

Last edited:

aclover

VICTORiOUS
STILL not letting me in. Fennel is one tough body gaurd.
a slow processing body guard.

Sklobington

Damn you, CHILLI!!!
if i don report tat i have the problem to access dream world would they ignore me? or its a must to report or wait?

If the screen says "processing registration data" etc then they know, dont report it. It depends on the problem really, look through the FAQ to see if your problem has already been put forward.

WolvesareFunny

Lucario hugger!
If the screen says "processing registration data" etc then they know, dont report it. It depends on the problem really, look through the FAQ to see if your problem has already been put forward.

hello i cant send pokemon to dreamworld thru gamesync and its already been a day

Status
Not open for further replies.