• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGP_

i still havent been able to get my game sync id lol, so i've been playing with the demo thing for the last 2 days...

jwla

I got in this morning. Had a fun jaunt through the forest. I ran into Tangela (male), Stantler (male), Nidoran (female), Mareep (female) and a Shinx (male). I couldn't decide WHO to bring back. I ended up bringing Tangela, because Regenerator seemed to be the best choice. Though the Sap Sipper Stantler would have been nice...

cashuin

This is probably another first "dumb question" from me but, am I entering DW IN GAME or doing "something" on my computer? I am registered, got my confirmed e-mail and changed my Trader Card and added Pokemon online. Now, how do I get TO THE DREAMWORLD and are the Berries you plant, etc. IN GAME or ONLINE and synced with my game? Tried too many times to figure this out so I am unable to get back on till tomorrow-says it ran out of energy.
Geez-dumber and dumber questions... I promise I will try to ask no more...till the next time ;)

Rakurai

The only thing you do on your DS that's related to the Dream World is making your Pokemon sleep.

Everything else is done on your computer.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Well I finally managed to get in for my daily Dream World session, and things were pretty darn fun. I managed to transfer over my Dream World Surskit and I got a new skin for the Pokedex as well as something for the Pokemon Musical that involves Munna. I awoke Vulpix and tucked in Smeargle after that and I found a Bellsprout, Lotad, Farfetch'd and Tangela. I also found berries and I used one to add Lotad to my friend board. I'll just transfer that over to my game tomorrow when I get back on.

Rakurai

Yes.

Can't upload your Pokemon's data without it.

MSK

Hoorah, finally got in on all my accounts today.
Caught an Aerodactyl on my Jap login, a Doduo with flail on UK black and an Oddish with teeter dance on White. Hurry up 24 hours so I can play again :)

Kakujitsu

I didn't really have any problems getting into the Dream World. ^_^
Only problem was that I was stuck at 0%, but it turned out that
it was because I didn't have Flash Player.

Found six (O_O) females, and two males. Brought back the Ponyta,
and Pichu awakened from his dream safely. :3

mizuumi1991

Sick of Fennel's :>
Oh how I wish I could get on... Dx 50 hours of no luck, just it telling me that Game Sync is out of energy >>

Kewzu

Wait how do you get more then 1 pokemon per go into dream word?

i keep having to wake up my pokemon b4 i can go into the rainbow thing again

Doomsdaytreecko

Still have Island of Dream, Promotions, E-Z Mail and Customize issues... and i do have latest flash player yet my dad's doesn't and everything but Isle of Dreams will load some form of message saying to update his flash player, which he refuses

Aodhfin

Death to Fennel
So after 40+ hours I finally got in! Hurray!

Brought back a female Rain Dish Surskit with Hydro Pump. Not a bad one if I do say so myself. But I still want my Imposter Ditto. ;_;

Padfootismine

Once it stopped lagging, it was actually quite fun! ^_^ I'm pretty good at the Wailord game, average at the flying one, and pretty awful at finding Pokemon.

I brought back a female Ponyta. :)

cannibaleyes

Holier Than Thou
Question: Is it possible to catch shiny pokemon in the Entree Link forest? (i.e. from the DW)

Just wondering. I thought I heard a while back that you can't, but has it been officially confirmed one way or the other?

Question: Is it possible to catch shiny pokemon in the Entree Link forest? (i.e. from the DW)

Just wondering. I thought I heard a while back that you can't, but has it been officially confirmed one way or the other?

You can't catch them, but it's perfectly possible to breed for them.

orangezilla

Who's dar man
I LOVE the dream world artwork

aerobatics

the hide and seek game is really annoying

2D Thom

Im a tombsone
I still don't know ,how to transfer a berry from my game to the dream world.

Kewzu

Whats the most efficient way to spend your 1 hour in DW if you just wanna get as many pokemon as you can grab

and How do you pass on a DW ability to the offspring?

Status
Not open for further replies.