• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
go here: http://en.pokemon-gl.com/

Create an account using the ID you were given when you first connected to the global link (it's in the main menu under 'game sync settings'). After that, when you come to the main global link page (the link above), it should list the pokemon you've put to sleep on the left side along with the login name you chose. Near the bottom of the map on the same page is a purplish box called 'dream world.' Click that and follow the instructions.

Thanks, Victini and I have found a Ponyta, which'll help me breed more Pokemon.

Tyrannotaur

Tyranitar Trainer
Stupid question, but how do I pick up my items that I sent?

Talk to the little kid outside the Entra link forest.

Got a Male Oddish today. Can't get my Black to work, Keeps saying the Game synch is out of energy. Probably has something to do with me trading stuff from it to my White and using it in a different DS than I registered it on.. At least I hope so.

-;248; Probably Ninja'd

I've had this problem too. One guess is that the servers are busy. Others have said that using the Complete Pokedex cheat on the Action Replay messes up your ability to connect to the Dream World.

For the later problem, though, as far as I know, the only solution for that is to re-start your game.

Thanks. However I didn't use any AR codes or anything of the like. And by re-starting the game, I suppose you mean reset the DS, not start the actual game over? I find it strange that I didn't get the busy connection error code, just a communication error.
Anyway, if anyone else can give me tips on how to get onto Game Sync to get my ID successfully, it'd be very appreciated.

Da_Man

Sorry if this has already been answered, but is there any news on when the dream world will be active in the US? Also, do you need a special code to access it?

halloweenghost

the areas don't have pikachu on them..but under then BWpokedex it says on where to find one dream world is lsited.. hmmmmm

DA MAN: DW has been live for a few days now

BLUE-MEW

What is existence?
*facepalms out of sheer stupidity*

its been up for afew days, maybe read some of the posts before askng a question next time?

my female magicarp is jolly so shes gonna get stoned and breed me some magicarps

pokandy

Comfortably Numb
Can anyone answer quickly? I'm having trouble deciding between these pokemon.

Which would you choose?

Ratata male - iron tale/hustle
Lickitung female - lick/cloud nine
Hoppop female - synthesis/infiltrator

the rest of the choices are pretty ordinary.

halloweenghost

*facepalms out of sheer stupidity*

its been up for afew days, maybe read some of the posts before askng a question next time?

my female magicarp is jolly so shes gonna get stoned and breed me some magicarps

Perhaps you should spell Magikarp right before ridiculing someone else for their mistake?

2D Thom

Im a tombsone
I just got out of the dream world and got a Lickatoung. I also got this weird thing called a Pass Orb. What is a Pass Orb and what do i do with it?

johnyboy169

Dragon Master
ive just tucked a Pokemon to sleep what do i do now to get into dreamworld?

Orton155

Pokemon Enthusiast
ive just tucked a Pokemon to sleep what do i do now to get into dreamworld?

Log into your account at the pokemon global link and then click on the Dream world button at the bottom. Sometimes it will tell you that your pokemon still hasn't started dreaming yet so you might have to wait a while but once you are in, you can enjoy your pokemon's dream world to your heart's content.

Tamaku

Catching 'em all.
I've waited 24 hours, the website says accessible, but the game says it needs to recharge.
D:<

Roughneck JB

Learned today that if the father is a Ditto, the mother can't pass on a Dream World ability...

What does that mean for DW Dittos and other genderless DW pokemon when it comes to breeding?

Status
Not open for further replies.