• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samus_Aran

Gardevoir Fanboy
Excellent, caught my
102.gif
in the Entralink with a Rash nature. Would have liked it to have a Modest nature, but this one will do.

Nyroeon

Fearow Enthusiast
So I've gone through the Dream Bridge a few times today and am unable to find any more Pokemon or items. I've only "befriended" four today, and don't want to take any since they're male, but am wondering if there's a limit on how many Pokemon you can actually attempt to befriend in a day. :(

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
So I've gone through the Dream Bridge a few times today and am unable to find any more Pokemon or items. I've only "befriended" four today, and don't want to take any since they're male, but am wondering if there's a limit on how many Pokemon you can actually attempt to befriend in a day. :(

If you explore the Island of Dreams too much, Pokemon and items will stop appearing. You'll just have to wait until your next Dream World session in order to be able to find stuff again.

Ballistixz

i caught a female dreamworld ponyta with thrash and flamebody last night. im fairly happy about that cuz ponyta/rapidash is one of my favs ^.^

i only have 610 points tho after about 3 days/3 hours in dream world. how are u guys getting so many points ?

Mijuwott

Poppstar Sunshine
A whole lot of mini game playing watering people plants, harvesting your own berries you also get points for sending a pokemon to your pokemon black or white

Dredge

Pawnd
i only have 610 points tho after about 3 days/3 hours in dream world. how are u guys getting so many points ?

Im picking up about 500 a trip by making sure:

a)use all my watering can on other peoples plants
b)make sure my plants are growing/planted
c)use up my trips quota of dream pal invites
d)spend the rest of the time doing the forest until 5 mins before dream world due to run out/pokemon stop appearing and then making sure I transfer a pokemon.

The watering, planting and dream pal stuff should take 10-15 mins at most unless you get unlucky in finding other peoples plants to water. The rest of the time depends on how fast you are at the games. Dont turn any down, its all points. And make sure you get high scores :)

Ballistixz

Im picking up about 500 a trip by making sure:

a)use all my watering can on other peoples plants
b)make sure my plants are growing/planted
c)use up my trips quota of dream pal invites
d)spend the rest of the time doing the forest until 5 mins before dream world due to run out/pokemon stop appearing and then making sure I transfer a pokemon.

The watering, planting and dream pal stuff should take 10-15 mins at most unless you get unlucky in finding other peoples plants to water. The rest of the time depends on how fast you are at the games. Dont turn any down, its all points. And make sure you get high scores :)

i tried watering ppls plants last night. i litteraly spent the last 30 mins trying to find plants to water and everyone had fully wated plants. so in the end i only used up 3 of my 20 water cans watering random ppls plants. i did get a few good berries from japan islands tho out of it all. so im wondering am i doing it wrong? or is it im just unlucky and people are just on top of there plant watering x.x

Under Maintenance

The service is currently unavailable.

If you're a small child, get an adult's help.

Maintenance is scheduled as follows. Please note that all services of the PGL will be unavailable during maintenance.

Made me lol ;D

Ah well, before DW went down for maint, I got a Kangaskahn

Rampharos

Nooooooo

I managed to fix up my game sync and get on the PDW again but...
Alright so I befriended heaps of pokemon planted heaps of berries, etc.
Got my fourth berry row (yay!)
Decided to wrap it up and cash in at the tree of dreams when BAM! Maintenance :(
Will my stuff still be as it was?
Can I still get my pokemon?
Will the Global Link ever stop trolling me?
Find out in the next episode of... Fennel: The Troll War

Knightmare

Fantastic. Flat in the middle of my Dream world hour of this cycle, maintenance kicks in without so much as a warning and I'm booted. Silly old me thought I was gonna send back a pokemon today. I guess not. @#$%.

mew-the original

Binchsquatch
Fantastic. Flat in the middle of my Dream world hour of this cycle, maintenance kicks in without so much as a warning and I'm booted. Silly old me thought I was gonna send back a pokemon today. I guess not. @#$%.

Same thing JUST happened to me! ;_; I was hoping to bring back a Stantler... :/

Well I was just about to choose which pokemon I was going to take with me from the dream world, and as soon as I did, it brought up the under maintenance message, so I guess I just lost everything. I hope I don't have to wait a full 24 hours again, and I get back on as soon as the maintenance is done..

yeah it was kinda a big middle finger from Fennel that they didn't have a little maintnence banner or anything pop up... especially after it took me an hour just to get into the dream world, though hopefully this maint will fix up some of those problems

and Lol at Rampharos

Anyway, It's about 2 AM here so i should tuck myself into my own dream world ^^

Knightmare

yeah it was kinda a big middle finger from Fennel that they didn't have a little maintnence banner or anything pop up... especially after it took me an hour just to get into the dream world, though hopefully this maint will fix up some of those problems

and Lol at Rampharos

Anyway, It's about 2 AM here so i should tuck myself into my own dream world ^^

Not even a banner, that's what irritates me so much, this was virtually unadvertised.. This update better be important... I doubt it though.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
The Global Link site always runs maintenance on Tuesdays. I believe that someone posted the announcement a while back, but I guess that most people missed that. Well, I was actually going to try and access my account to change some of the settings, but I guess that's a no-go for now. It's funny, though. I was planning on using the Dream World around this time yesterday and if I had done that then I wouldn't be able to access it right now due to maintenance. So in a way, I got lucky by choosing to sleep rather than logging into the Dream World :p

Knightmare

I have an important question by the way.
I saw a Japanese user with EV erasing berries growing in their garden.

Where the heck did they get them? The main site doesn't list anything of the sort in any area.

Rakurai

They added them in the Dream World downtime, along with the art for the Pokemon that were previously unusable.

I presume you get them from the Sky or Ocean paths after accumulating enough points.

Knightmare

Oh ok. I guess the main site needs to update then.

Also I just realized that I can't wake my pokemon up either. This is lovely, considering I sent my recently caught shiny Gligar to the dream world tonight which I planned on training tomorrow on my day off. 9pm tomorrow huh? That's real user friendly there nintendo.

mew92

A whole lot of mini game playing watering people plants, harvesting your own berries you also get points for sending a pokemon to your pokemon black or white

um mijuwott can you tell me the meaning of "RE" in your sig.i know mm mean masuda method which is im doing right now for shiny litwick

Status
Not open for further replies.