• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Dream World Discussion Thread - Read the FAQ in the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a very helpful feature! Especially since almost all the Pokemon I found was Male... well, the Nidoran Male was obvious but a Nidoran female would've been preffered... =/

And leaving a Pokemon constantly-dreaming, even when the game (DS game) is turned off, has no negative effects? And you can just instantly go to the Dream World when the 24 hrs is up? Because last time I put it to sleep, then woke it up after I left the Dreamworld... tedious ...

PinkPalkia

Artiste Forme.
Do you mean if you turn off the DS while your Pokemon is still in DW? Nothing bad will happen to it, as it's outside of the DS.

I have never found a Nido on my trips to the DW. o.o
And DW does open up every 24 hours, or 24 hours since your last trip. You can Game Sync again when it's 12am, dunno which time zone, likely GMT.

silicon

Swordsman
Alright, I just got through doing the dream world for my black account. I kept a watch on my points in a different browser looking through my white account. I noticed a couple of things:

First, games definately only give 20 points when you win. I intentionally did poorly (but still passing) on a couple of games just to test this.

Second, I noticed that I got 50 points at the very beginning, before I played any games. I believe that this is for the pokemon I transferred over in my last trip into the Dream World. Particularly because my points have not gone up since my last watered plant, so I apparently haven't gotten points for the female Murkrow that I sent back today. I guess once the Dream World notices that a pokemon was on your "To Send" list is no longer there, it gives the points for sending the pokemon.

Third, I have a bit of conjecture. I started today with 5730 points - well past the amount needed to get sent to the sea. I had 5 or 6 regular runs where I saw items and pokemon, all in the forest and sky. Once I ran out of those runs I entered and left about 10 times, and not once did it send me to the sea. True I could just be unlucky on that account, not seeing the sea in the 2 1/2 trips where I could have, but I have a feeling there may be a second requirement, a requirement in game. I haven't beaten the game yet on Black, in fact I only have 5 badges. I got to thinking that perhaps you have to have a certain badge in game to be shown the sea (and perhaps an earlier badge to see the sky?). As I said, this could just be a streak of bad luck, but I figured it was worth a mention at least. Has anyone who doesn't have the sixth badge in game been to the sea?

@jscholfield: I don't think any promotions have been added for the international Global Link yet.

Joe321

Nooby Trainer
Just caught a NidoranM and was looking ay the DW ability. 1.5x attack but 80% average accuracy? seems like it'll be more frustarting than useful. If I use the wide lens will that near enough cancel it? or if I breed; can i get a different nature? Just need some clearing up :)

Marvs

Shinneeee!
Alright, I just got through doing the dream world for my black account. I kept a watch on my points in a different browser looking through my white account. I noticed a couple of things:

First, games definately only give 20 points when you win. I intentionally did poorly (but still passing) on a couple of games just to test this.

Second, I noticed that I got 50 points at the very beginning, before I played any games. I believe that this is for the pokemon I transferred over in my last trip into the Dream World. Particularly because my points have not gone up since my last watered plant, so I apparently haven't gotten points for the female Murkrow that I sent back today. I guess once the Dream World notices that a pokemon was on your "To Send" list is no longer there, it gives the points for sending the pokemon.

Third, I have a bit of conjecture. I started today with 5730 points - well past the amount needed to get sent to the sea. I had 5 or 6 regular runs where I saw items and pokemon, all in the forest and sky. Once I ran out of those runs I entered and left about 10 times, and not once did it send me to the sea. True I could just be unlucky on that account, not seeing the sea in the 2 1/2 trips where I could have, but I have a feeling there may be a second requirement, a requirement in game. I haven't beaten the game yet on Black, in fact I only have 5 badges. I got to thinking that perhaps you have to have a certain badge in game to be shown the sea (and perhaps an earlier badge to see the sky?). As I said, this could just be a streak of bad luck, but I figured it was worth a mention at least. Has anyone who doesn't have the sixth badge in game been to the sea?

@jscholfield: I don't think any promotions have been added for the international Global Link yet.

I was wondering the same for windswept sky, I'm on just over 4000 points now and I've ran the pleasant forest 24times since I got 2,500 points :/

Minnimaus

Hello,

I searched the site and the board, but couldn't find a good answer.

Can I find all berries in DreamWorld?
If yes HOW?

I know I can visit others isle and trade berries, but, I always find the same.

I tell you the numbers of the berries I miss.

6 - Leppa
9 - Lum
16 - Razz
17 - Bluk
18 - Nanab
19 - Wepear
20 - Pinap
27 - Cornn
28 - Magost
29 - Rabuta
30 - Nomel
31 - Spelon
32 - Pamtre
33 - Watmel
34 - Durin
35 - Belue

and 53 to 64

I ow that berries in my game, but not in the dreamworld.

Do you have those berries in your dreamworld?

Please let me know.

Shark

Advanced tier
just wondering, after getting 7,500 dream points can i still find pokemon like kabuto or i will see only the new pokemon as lileep, anorith and etc...?
i'm pretty close to 7,500 DP so i want to know if i still can find the same pokemon as now or maybe after passing the 7,500 dream points i'll manage to meet the new pokemon only.

Grassmen

Novice Breeder
460 points on White today. Beat 20 mini games for 400 points (presumably), harvested 6 berry plants for another 60? I sent over a Pokemon and some items, but I'm not sure those points have been added yet. Not really sure how this points system works to be honest.

pink

Pink Trainer
Bad day in the DW, got to do 6 runs, but i barely found any pokemon :( and much less females obviously, i had to choose between Gligar (bleh ability), Air Cutter Butterfree (already have), Confuse Ray Murkrow (already have) and Heat Wave Ponyta (bleh ability); at the end i kept Ponyta, at least she had Heat Wave :/~ didnt found any new berries either in the Dream Island, but got a few new (the elemental ones) in other people's shelves, i left EV reducing berries for them c:, also, finally got tamato berry from a shelf of a mexican player <3 XD now i have them all, time to plant them! xox

Current Points: 6280!

Shark

Advanced tier
Bad day in the DW, got to do 6 runs, but i barely found any pokemon :( and much less females obviously, i had to choose between Gligar (bleh ability), Air Cutter Butterfree (already have), Confuse Ray Murkrow (already have) and Heat Wave Ponyta (bleh ability); at the end i kept Ponyta, at least she had Heat Wave :/~ didnt found any new berries either in the Dream Island, but got a few new (the elemental ones) in other people's shelves, i left EV reducing berries for them c:, also, finally got tamato berry from a shelf of a mexican player <3 XD now i have them all, time to plant them! xox

Current Points: 6280!

at least you managed to get a pokemon you don't have, all what i found was pokemon that i already have, and in the sparking sea all of them were males Oo
so i haven't brought with me any pokemon today..

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
After a week away i end up leaving DW today with a female Earth Power Sunkern. I also gained enough points for a 4th garden and to unlock Windswept Sky tomorrow.

My Dreamyard Musharna, which i sent in today also gained a level when she woke up, which surprized me.

had that sunkern not appeared i would taken one of the 3 lickitungs i found.

Kariachi

Power Is Beautiful
Okay, question guys.

I don't have wi-fi over the weekend, which means several days for me without access to the Dream World. So I was wondering, if I don't make a wish until Sunday, and I don't wake up my dear Kevyn, can I just log in and continue to go through the Dream Island and such each day?

In simpler terms, would this work?

Day 1:
Put Feebas to sleep
Play
Log Out

Day 2:
Play
Log Out

Day 3:
Play
Log Out

Day 4:
Play
Make Wish
Wake up Feebas

Kakujitsu

I unlocked the Sparkling Sea yesterday~
I was hoping to get to the Windswept sky,
when I ended up in the Sparkling sea.
It really caught me off guard, since I didn't even know I was close to unlocking it. :3

Orton155

Pokemon Enthusiast
Okay, question guys.

I don't have wi-fi over the weekend, which means several days for me without access to the Dream World. So I was wondering, if I don't make a wish until Sunday, and I don't wake up my dear Kevyn, can I just log in and continue to go through the Dream Island and such each day?

In simpler terms, would this work?

Day 1:
Put Feebas to sleep
Play
Log Out

Day 2:
Play
Log Out

Day 3:
Play
Log Out

Day 4:
Play
Make Wish
Wake up Feebas

Yes, that should work and all pokemon befriended will be available on day 4.

Kariachi

Power Is Beautiful
Kay, thanks.

Nymphaea

Quirky Bug Girl
Kay, thanks.

Warning, I'm pretty sure the Dreamworld doesn't reset until you wake them up, so you might eventually run into having no pokemon/items until you wake up and put back to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.